CJC-1295 without DAC plus Ipamorelin: dosing ratios and schedules

NoJelly

Explorer
Joined
May 14, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Earth
Hi all, I’d like to hear how others are running CJC-1295 + Ipamorelin. Some schedules I’ve come across involve 2 doses per day, one in the morning and one at night, and I’ve noticed people using varying ratios too, such as 1:1 or 1:2 with a larger amount of IPAM. What does your usual daily dosing routine and ratio look like, and what difference does splitting the dose make to the outcome?
 
I already have the combination product and have been taking a single dose right before sleep. I'd also like to hear what various ratios others have tried.
 
I've been trying to track down dosing protocols and outcomes. I'm not fully certain I've landed on anything that works best yet. Still on the hunt for additional details.

That said, my starting point was 100mcg of CJC and 100mcg of Ipa at bedtime. At first I took it right before bed, but after experimenting, I find 30 minutes before bed works better for me.

Many nights my sleep has been great, and if I've had any alcohol it's been terrible. (Going forward I'll skip dosing if I have a couple beers)

On the morning of day 7 I began 100mcg of each in the morning not long after waking. I'm hoping the fat burning benefits of this aren't just rumor. I'll still keep the night time dose too.

Today (day 9) I chose to increase the dose to 150mcg of each for both morning and night.

I'll keep updating
 
The timing doesn’t really matter either way, provided you’ve gone a few hours without food. Morning works better for me since I eat and then go to sleep shortly after. That said, if your goal is greater benefit or the sleep-related effects, from what I’ve read nighttime dosing is preferable. My ratio is 1:1 at 125 mcg of each. On days I don’t dose, I’ll take roughly 175 mcg of each instead. This has been working well for me so far. The head rush still catches me off guard, though.
 
I had written out a lengthy post, but the short version is that I ran 250/250mcg two times per day, and my IGF-1 came back at 405 — roughly the ceiling you'd want to stay at for the long haul.

These days I'm using 4IU HGH and my IGF-1 is the same 405.

YMMV.

My choice is to remain on HGH, for these reasons:

  • 1 pin a day.
  • much more long term saftey data.
  • lower risk of developing a histamine reaction.
  • Even though I had signifiant side effects to start, I feel subjectivley a lot better on HGH.
 
Itankstuff said:

I had written out a lengthy post, but the short version is that I ran 250/250mcg two times per day, and my IGF-1 came back at 405 — roughly the ceiling you'd want to stay at for the long haul.

These days I'm using 4IU HGH and my IGF-1 is the same 405.

YMMV.

My choice is to remain on HGH, for these reasons:

  • 1 pin a day.
  • much more long term saftey data.
  • lower risk of developing a histamine reaction.
  • Even though I had signifiant side effects to start, I feel subjectivley a lot better on HGH.
Appreciate it, that clears things up quite a bit. When you began, did you ease in with a smaller amount and gradually increase it? Also, what benefit stood out most from combining cjc and ipa? And how is the hgh treating you so far — I've been considering making the switch to hgh before long too.
 
I pin roughly 15 minutes prior to going to sleep, since the biggest natural GH pulse happens during sleep and these compounds boost it. By then I've normally gone about 3hrs without food. I found out the hard way that using it in a fed state was basically the same as dumping it in the trash. And by fasted I mean nothing that carries any calories.

As for the dose, I mixed mine at 300mg, meaning 150 of each.
 
NoJelly said:

Itankstuff said:

I had written out a lengthy post, but the short version is that I ran 250/250mcg two times per day, and my IGF-1 came back at 405 — roughly the ceiling you'd want to stay at for the long haul.

These days I'm using 4IU HGH and my IGF-1 is the same 405.

YMMV.

My choice is to remain on HGH, for these reasons:

  • 1 pin a day.
  • much more long term saftey data.
  • lower risk of developing a histamine reaction.
  • Even though I had signifiant side effects to start, I feel subjectivley a lot better on HGH.
Appreciate it, that clears things up quite a bit. When you began, did you ease in with a smaller amount and gradually increase it? Also, what benefit stood out most from combining cjc and ipa? And how is the hgh treating you so far — I've been considering making the switch to hgh before long too.
when it comes to hgh, it wins across the board. the gh pulse you get is bigger and lasts longer, fat gets mobilized more efficiently, and hyperplasia is stimulated with greater ease. on top of that, you need far fewer injections. with subq gh from outside the body, levels climb for roughly 6 hours, largely because water is absorbed slowly through subq fat cells.

for me personally, running CJC+ghrp2 for a stretch (ghrp2 is much stronger than ipa) pushed my total IGF1 up by roughly 50% (110 -> 160), taking me from -0.05ULN to 0.5 ULN / Z score

I've come across accounts of certain individuals who hyper respond, with reports of levels 2-3x above baseline.

at 4iu gh daily, hgh lands me near an igf1 level of 400 with a 1.75 ULN

should you want something in the middle, CJC-1295+DAC has been examined in medical literature, where 30mcg/kg was documented to raise HG by 2-10x and IGF1 by 1.5x to 3x across 9-11 days in healthy volunteers. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16352683/
 
Morning, fasted, is when I take 250mcg/250mcg. The flush hits me in a minute or two, and I can feel it coming on. When I gave the evening a shot, the result was not the same. Could be that I hadn't gone long enough without food before bed, or maybe it's the reta. According to a post from Josh Holyfield, Tesa or CJC should be taken in the mornings rather than the evenings, since glp makes digestion slower and by evening you aren't genuinely fasted. Whether that's accurate I can't say, but the CJC definitely made itself felt for me in the mornings.
 
wildweasel said:

NoJelly said:

Itankstuff said:

I had written out a lengthy post, but the short version is that I ran 250/250mcg two times per day, and my IGF-1 came back at 405 — roughly the ceiling you'd want to stay at for the long haul.

These days I'm using 4IU HGH and my IGF-1 is the same 405.

YMMV.

My choice is to remain on HGH, for these reasons:

  • 1 pin a day.
  • much more long term saftey data.
  • lower risk of developing a histamine reaction.
  • Even though I had signifiant side effects to start, I feel subjectivley a lot better on HGH.
Appreciate it, that clears things up quite a bit. When you began, did you ease in with a smaller amount and gradually increase it? Also, what benefit stood out most from combining cjc and ipa? And how is the hgh treating you so far — I've been considering making the switch to hgh before long too.
when it comes to hgh, it wins across the board. the gh pulse you get is bigger and lasts longer, fat gets mobilized more efficiently, and hyperplasia is stimulated with greater ease. on top of that, you need far fewer injections. with subq gh from outside the body, levels climb for roughly 6 hours, largely because water is absorbed slowly through subq fat cells.

for me personally, running CJC+ghrp2 for a stretch (ghrp2 is much stronger than ipa) pushed my total IGF1 up by roughly 50% (110 -> 160), taking me from -0.05ULN to 0.5 ULN / Z score

I've come across accounts of certain individuals who hyper respond, with reports of levels 2-3x above baseline.

at 4iu gh daily, hgh lands me near an igf1 level of 400 with a 1.75 ULN

should you want something in the middle, CJC-1295+DAC has been examined in medical literature, where 30mcg/kg was documented to raise HG by 2-10x and IGF1 by 1.5x to 3x across 9-11 days in healthy volunteers. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16352683/
Got it — perhaps switching to hgh in a few months, once I've finished cjc+ipa, could be the move. My plan is 300mcg divided between morning and night on an empty stomach, and if things feel right I may work up to 400/500. I'll check out the article to see whether it backs up what I'm leaning toward. Thanks a lot.
 
Three weeks into CJC/Ipa, so here's a brief update from me. My dose is 150mcg roughly 2hrs after the last food of the day, right before bed. I take another 150mcg immediately on waking, and my first meal comes 3-4 hours after that. Sleep quality has improved steadily. It was already decent, but now I drop off quicker and remain asleep for nearly the whole night.

Reta has also been part of my routine for two and a half months. Before adding CJC/Ipa I was dropping about 1.5-2 lbs/week. Over these last three weeks the scale has moved only around 2 pounds, yet my smart watch reports more muscle mass and less body fat. Visually, body fat has clearly gone down during these three weeks on CJC/Ipa too. For the first time in a while I don't feel self conscious with my shirt off.

At the start I doubted this stack would do much for me, so the results have caught me off guard. Right now the plan is another 5 weeks, making 8 in total.
 
Troposphere said:

Three weeks into CJC/Ipa, so here's a brief update from me. My dose is 150mcg roughly 2hrs after the last food of the day, right before bed. I take another 150mcg immediately on waking, and my first meal comes 3-4 hours after that. Sleep quality has improved steadily. It was already decent, but now I drop off quicker and remain asleep for nearly the whole night.

Reta has also been part of my routine for two and a half months. Before adding CJC/Ipa I was dropping about 1.5-2 lbs/week. Over these last three weeks the scale has moved only around 2 pounds, yet my smart watch reports more muscle mass and less body fat. Visually, body fat has clearly gone down during these three weeks on CJC/Ipa too. For the first time in a while I don't feel self conscious with my shirt off.

At the start I doubted this stack would do much for me, so the results have caught me off guard. Right now the plan is another 5 weeks, making 8 in total.

A watch that reads body composition?
 
I take 200mcg of each, first thing in the morning without eating. At first I was injecting before bed, but my sleep got disrupted. Then I came across information that reta slows digestion, meaning you have to leave a longer gap after your final meal. Going to bed hungry isn't something I enjoy, so switching to the morning suits me better. It's been 1 month now, and I'm really happy with the energy levels overall and I'm maintaining my strength in the gym.
 
Day-to-day readings are clearly quite variable, as this makes obvious, yet longer stretches of time reveal the underlying patterns.
 
woundcarping said:

Troposphere said:

Three weeks into CJC/Ipa, so here's a brief update from me. My dose is 150mcg roughly 2hrs after the last food of the day, right before bed. I take another 150mcg immediately on waking, and my first meal comes 3-4 hours after that. Sleep quality has improved steadily. It was already decent, but now I drop off quicker and remain asleep for nearly the whole night.

Reta has also been part of my routine for two and a half months. Before adding CJC/Ipa I was dropping about 1.5-2 lbs/week. Over these last three weeks the scale has moved only around 2 pounds, yet my smart watch reports more muscle mass and less body fat. Visually, body fat has clearly gone down during these three weeks on CJC/Ipa too. For the first time in a while I don't feel self conscious with my shirt off.

At the start I doubted this stack would do much for me, so the results have caught me off guard. Right now the plan is another 5 weeks, making 8 in total.

A watch that reads body composition?
Correct. That's a Samsung Smart Watch5 Pro, and it measures through electrical impedance, the same way certain scales operate. Some of that data is visible in the message before this one. Because I was switching between a laptop and my phone at the same time to upload the watch screenshots, my posts ended up out of sequence.
 
Back
Top