Clavicular's Hammer
Explorer
I've been running CJC 1295 alongside Ipamorelin, and the results have been fantastic. In fact, it works so well for me that I only dose it every 2 or 3 days, since it honestly gives me a high-like feeling.
It made a huge difference with inflammation at a nerve root that came from an L5-S1 herniation. At the gym, I got energy I hadn't been getting before. It genuinely brought a renewed sense of energy into my life.
That said, Tesa keeps coming up. It's known as a potent visceral fat burner and possibly a strong GH promoter.
So I'm curious: where does the community stand on these 2?
It made a huge difference with inflammation at a nerve root that came from an L5-S1 herniation. At the gym, I got energy I hadn't been getting before. It genuinely brought a renewed sense of energy into my life.
That said, Tesa keeps coming up. It's known as a potent visceral fat burner and possibly a strong GH promoter.
So I'm curious: where does the community stand on these 2?