cjc-1295 ipamorelin (no DAC) how to reconstitute and dose?

itsjustmeh

Explorer
Joined
May 31, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Philippines
I think the blend I'm going to get contains 5mg of each, though I realize it isn't 5 + 5 — it's just 5MG total. From what I've seen, most people add 2ml to 2.5, or up to 3ml of bac water. I'm fairly new to this and just want to be sure I understand it and get the units right, since I normally measure my dose in units. Thanks in advance. I notice people posting mcg amounts, but I need to work out what that comes to in units. Thanks
 
itsjustmeh said:

I think the blend I'm going to get contains 5mg of each, though I realize it isn't 5 + 5 — it's just 5MG total. From what I've seen, most people add 2ml to 2.5, or up to 3ml of bac water. I'm fairly new to this and just want to be sure I understand it and get the units right, since I normally measure my dose in units. Thanks in advance. I notice people posting mcg amounts, but I need to work out what that comes to in units. Thanks
Take a look at what's below:



e4af704545c454ca5833cdfd6761679bb8339e62e7ff9136b588e6d0c4b92f54.webp




CJC-1295 DAC 5mg + Ipamorelin 5mg Stack | PeptideDosages.com



Full dosing instructions for the CJC-1295 DAC + Ipamorelin 5 mg/5 mg stack. Includes how to reconstitute, when to dose, and cycle advice for this GH peptide stack.

399196ad46f11989fb3ace41615d22ceb0f1802295592bbe0e63b7d82afc843e.webp



peptidedosages.com


https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/cjc-ipa-protocol
 
Derbyshire said:

itsjustmeh said:

I think the blend I'm going to get contains 5mg of each, though I realize it isn't 5 + 5 — it's just 5MG total. From what I've seen, most people add 2ml to 2.5, or up to 3ml of bac water. I'm fairly new to this and just want to be sure I understand it and get the units right, since I normally measure my dose in units. Thanks in advance. I notice people posting mcg amounts, but I need to work out what that comes to in units. Thanks
Take a look at what's below:



View attachment 11470



CJC-1295 DAC 5mg + Ipamorelin 5mg Stack | PeptideDosages.com



Full dosing instructions for the CJC-1295 DAC + Ipamorelin 5 mg/5 mg stack. Includes how to reconstitute, when to dose, and cycle advice for this GH peptide stack.

View attachment 11471


peptidedosages.com


https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/cjc-ipa-protocol
That guide isn't very good. The dosages listed are fine, but once-a-day use won't produce any effects. You should titrate by raising how many times per day you inject until you reach roughly 3x, and after that increase the amount per injection. Using a single big daily shot of a ghrp/ghrh is much worse than ideal, and nearly every source you can find online backs this up.

What's the reason? The gh pulse triggered by cjc/ipa and other ghrp/ghrh secretagogues lasts such a short time that you need to inject around 3 times per day for solid downstream igf1 signaling. If you aren't properly signaling downstream igf1 production, you won't get any long-term benefits.

itsjustmeh said:

I think the blend I'm going to get contains 5mg of each, though I realize it isn't 5 + 5 — it's just 5MG total. From what I've seen, most people add 2ml to 2.5, or up to 3ml of bac water. I'm fairly new to this and just want to be sure I understand it and get the units right, since I normally measure my dose in units. Thanks in advance. I notice people posting mcg amounts, but I need to work out what that comes to in units. Thanks
Op, here's real advice. Search for a peptide calculator and teach yourself how to recon, don't request this kind of info on a forum, figure it out yourself if you're going to mix and inject things into your body. The guide above and similar ones are acceptable I suppose, but learn to recon at whatever concentrations you want on your own, so you don't have to put your trust in some anonymous person's overly rigid peptides for dummy's framework when you decide to inject yourself with something.

If you do want forum help with this, first use research and a calculator to work out your target dose and solution concentration, then ask for confirmation that you're doing it right, until you reach the point where you're confident doing it on your own.

It might not be the answer you wanted, but it's the best answer to your question
 

Attachments

  • e4af704545c454ca5833cdfd6761679bb8339e62e7ff9136b588e6d0c4b92f54.webp
    e4af704545c454ca5833cdfd6761679bb8339e62e7ff9136b588e6d0c4b92f54.webp
    136.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 399196ad46f11989fb3ace41615d22ceb0f1802295592bbe0e63b7d82afc843e.webp
    399196ad46f11989fb3ace41615d22ceb0f1802295592bbe0e63b7d82afc843e.webp
    622 bytes · Views: 3
itsjustmeh said:

I think the blend I'm going to get contains 5mg of each, though I realize it isn't 5 + 5 — it's just 5MG total. From what I've seen, most people add 2ml to 2.5, or up to 3ml of bac water. I'm fairly new to this and just want to be sure I understand it and get the units right, since I normally measure my dose in units. Thanks in advance. I notice people posting mcg amounts, but I need to work out what that comes to in units. Thanks
When you purchase a 10mg Ipa+CJC-1295 No DAC blend, each component contributes 5 mg. If you add 3ml BAC water, then every 1 ml will contain 3.33mg of the blend.

1 unit = 1/100 ml

1gr = 1000mg

1mg = 1000mcg

As for dosing, you need to do thorough research and make your own decision.
 
itsjustmeh said:

I think the blend I'm going to get contains 5mg of each, though I realize it isn't 5 + 5 — it's just 5MG total. From what I've seen, most people add 2ml to 2.5, or up to 3ml of bac water. I'm fairly new to this and just want to be sure I understand it and get the units right, since I normally measure my dose in units. Thanks in advance. I notice people posting mcg amounts, but I need to work out what that comes to in units. Thanks

I'm fairly confident that both compounds are present at 5mg, making the combined total 10 mg.
 
itsjustmeh said:

I think the blend I'm going to get contains 5mg of each, though I realize it isn't 5 + 5 — it's just 5MG total. From what I've seen, most people add 2ml to 2.5, or up to 3ml of bac water. I'm fairly new to this and just want to be sure I understand it and get the units right, since I normally measure my dose in units. Thanks in advance. I notice people posting mcg amounts, but I need to work out what that comes to in units. Thanks
I looked into it and confirmed it, this is a COA from a supplier I use.





0ed392f075dcff6b456940312cfb47617a441f1881d88326b6816b9e0f025b88.webp
 
CNCCurrency said:

itsjustmeh said:

I think the blend I'm going to get contains 5mg of each, though I realize it isn't 5 + 5 — it's just 5MG total. From what I've seen, most people add 2ml to 2.5, or up to 3ml of bac water. I'm fairly new to this and just want to be sure I understand it and get the units right, since I normally measure my dose in units. Thanks in advance. I notice people posting mcg amounts, but I need to work out what that comes to in units. Thanks
I looked into it and confirmed it, this is a COA from a supplier I use.





View attachment 11474
A 2:3 ratio tends to be viewed as the sweet spot. Great.
 
Each morning when I get up, I take 300MCG. The blend contains 5mg of each. I add 2ML of BAC to reconstitute. 300MCG corresponds to 12 units.
 
Lopros said:

Each morning when I get up, I take 300MCG. The blend contains 5mg of each. I add 2ML of BAC to reconstitute. 300MCG corresponds to 12 units.
With your reconstitution, 6 units corresponds to 300mcg. 12 units corresponds to 600mcg. The blend contains 5mg of each, so 10mg total in 2ml.
 
wildweasel said:

Derbyshire said:

itsjustmeh said:

I think the blend I'm going to get contains 5mg of each, though I realize it isn't 5 + 5 — it's just 5MG total. From what I've seen, most people add 2ml to 2.5, or up to 3ml of bac water. I'm fairly new to this and just want to be sure I understand it and get the units right, since I normally measure my dose in units. Thanks in advance. I notice people posting mcg amounts, but I need to work out what that comes to in units. Thanks
Take a look at what's below:



View attachment 11470



CJC-1295 DAC 5mg + Ipamorelin 5mg Stack | PeptideDosages.com



Full dosing instructions for the CJC-1295 DAC + Ipamorelin 5 mg/5 mg stack. Includes how to reconstitute, when to dose, and cycle advice for this GH peptide stack.

View attachment 11471


peptidedosages.com


https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/cjc-ipa-protocol
That guide isn't very good. The dosages listed are fine, but once-a-day use won't produce any effects. You should titrate by raising how many times per day you inject until you reach roughly 3x, and after that increase the amount per injection. Using a single big daily shot of a ghrp/ghrh is much worse than ideal, and nearly every source you can find online backs this up.

What's the reason? The gh pulse triggered by cjc/ipa and other ghrp/ghrh secretagogues lasts such a short time that you need to inject around 3 times per day for solid downstream igf1 signaling. If you aren't properly signaling downstream igf1 production, you won't get any long-term benefits.

itsjustmeh said:

I think the blend I'm going to get contains 5mg of each, though I realize it isn't 5 + 5 — it's just 5MG total. From what I've seen, most people add 2ml to 2.5, or up to 3ml of bac water. I'm fairly new to this and just want to be sure I understand it and get the units right, since I normally measure my dose in units. Thanks in advance. I notice people posting mcg amounts, but I need to work out what that comes to in units. Thanks
Op, here's real advice. Search for a peptide calculator and teach yourself how to recon, don't request this kind of info on a forum, figure it out yourself if you're going to mix and inject things into your body. The guide above and similar ones are acceptable I suppose, but learn to recon at whatever concentrations you want on your own, so you don't have to put your trust in some anonymous person's overly rigid peptides for dummy's framework when you decide to inject yourself with something.

If you do want forum help with this, first use research and a calculator to work out your target dose and solution concentration, then ask for confirmation that you're doing it right, until you reach the point where you're confident doing it on your own.

It might not be the answer you wanted, but it's the best answer to your question
Those sites and guides are solid references. What I'm questioning is your take on doing 3 injections daily. I tend to avoid opinions because readers might mistake them for facts grounded in human research. The trouble is, that research doesn't exist. Nothing I've come across — read, watched, or otherwise — supports 3 times a day as the correct approach. The most commonly talked about method is fasting at night, with an additional morning injection as another possibility. Since this peptide stack is said to work best while fasted, most people will struggle to manage 3 shots per day. I've been cycling CJC no Dac alongside IPA and Tesa. I inject before bed, having my last meal at least 3 hours earlier, and I take 400mcg of both CJC and IPA, or 1.6mg when I'm on Tesa.

Maybe I'm wrong and you actually have solid research and data supporting that opinion — if that's the case, please share it. I'd be glad to read it and would adjust my protocol.
 
Derbyshire said:

wildweasel said:

Derbyshire said:

itsjustmeh said:

I think the blend I'm going to get contains 5mg of each, though I realize it isn't 5 + 5 — it's just 5MG total. From what I've seen, most people add 2ml to 2.5, or up to 3ml of bac water. I'm fairly new to this and just want to be sure I understand it and get the units right, since I normally measure my dose in units. Thanks in advance. I notice people posting mcg amounts, but I need to work out what that comes to in units. Thanks
Take a look at what's below:



View attachment 11470



CJC-1295 DAC 5mg + Ipamorelin 5mg Stack | PeptideDosages.com



Full dosing instructions for the CJC-1295 DAC + Ipamorelin 5 mg/5 mg stack. Includes how to reconstitute, when to dose, and cycle advice for this GH peptide stack.

View attachment 11471


peptidedosages.com


https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/cjc-ipa-protocol
That guide isn't very good. The dosages listed are fine, but once-a-day use won't produce any effects. You should titrate by raising how many times per day you inject until you reach roughly 3x, and after that increase the amount per injection. Using a single big daily shot of a ghrp/ghrh is much worse than ideal, and nearly every source you can find online backs this up.

What's the reason? The gh pulse triggered by cjc/ipa and other ghrp/ghrh secretagogues lasts such a short time that you need to inject around 3 times per day for solid downstream igf1 signaling. If you aren't properly signaling downstream igf1 production, you won't get any long-term benefits.

itsjustmeh said:

I think the blend I'm going to get contains 5mg of each, though I realize it isn't 5 + 5 — it's just 5MG total. From what I've seen, most people add 2ml to 2.5, or up to 3ml of bac water. I'm fairly new to this and just want to be sure I understand it and get the units right, since I normally measure my dose in units. Thanks in advance. I notice people posting mcg amounts, but I need to work out what that comes to in units. Thanks
Op, here's real advice. Search for a peptide calculator and teach yourself how to recon, don't request this kind of info on a forum, figure it out yourself if you're going to mix and inject things into your body. The guide above and similar ones are acceptable I suppose, but learn to recon at whatever concentrations you want on your own, so you don't have to put your trust in some anonymous person's overly rigid peptides for dummy's framework when you decide to inject yourself with something.

If you do want forum help with this, first use research and a calculator to work out your target dose and solution concentration, then ask for confirmation that you're doing it right, until you reach the point where you're confident doing it on your own.

It might not be the answer you wanted, but it's the best answer to your question
Those sites and guides are solid references. What I'm questioning is your take on doing 3 injections daily. I tend to avoid opinions because readers might mistake them for facts grounded in human research. The trouble is, that research doesn't exist. Nothing I've come across — read, watched, or otherwise — supports 3 times a day as the correct approach. The most commonly talked about method is fasting at night, with an additional morning injection as another possibility. Since this peptide stack is said to work best while fasted, most people will struggle to manage 3 shots per day. I've been cycling CJC no Dac alongside IPA and Tesa. I inject before bed, having my last meal at least 3 hours earlier, and I take 400mcg of both CJC and IPA, or 1.6mg when I'm on Tesa.

Maybe I'm wrong and you actually have solid research and data supporting that opinion — if that's the case, please share it. I'd be glad to read it and would adjust my protocol.
The idea that several daily pulses of gh produce stronger downstream body signaling than one daily dose is an extrapolation drawn from prior studies (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7525120/)

On top of that, the ghrp/ghrh drugs being discussed have a half life of roughly 15-30 minutes, which is very brief

If you're looking for medical literature that states this directly not only for gh but for compounds that cause gh release, as far as I know it isn't out there, but it matters to recognize that when someone takes a secretogoblin such as ghrh or ghrp, the gh release itself is the intended result, which makes the comparison highly pertinent and analogous, since what people usually want from these comppunds is not something like the greater hunger caused by ghrelin activation
 
wildweasel said:

Derbyshire said:

wildweasel said:

Derbyshire said:

itsjustmeh said:

I think the blend I'm going to get contains 5mg of each, though I realize it isn't 5 + 5 — it's just 5MG total. From what I've seen, most people add 2ml to 2.5, or up to 3ml of bac water. I'm fairly new to this and just want to be sure I understand it and get the units right, since I normally measure my dose in units. Thanks in advance. I notice people posting mcg amounts, but I need to work out what that comes to in units. Thanks
Take a look at what's below:



View attachment 11470



CJC-1295 DAC 5mg + Ipamorelin 5mg Stack | PeptideDosages.com



Full dosing instructions for the CJC-1295 DAC + Ipamorelin 5 mg/5 mg stack. Includes how to reconstitute, when to dose, and cycle advice for this GH peptide stack.

View attachment 11471


peptidedosages.com


https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/cjc-ipa-protocol
That guide isn't very good. The dosages listed are fine, but once-a-day use won't produce any effects. You should titrate by raising how many times per day you inject until you reach roughly 3x, and after that increase the amount per injection. Using a single big daily shot of a ghrp/ghrh is much worse than ideal, and nearly every source you can find online backs this up.

What's the reason? The gh pulse triggered by cjc/ipa and other ghrp/ghrh secretagogues lasts such a short time that you need to inject around 3 times per day for solid downstream igf1 signaling. If you aren't properly signaling downstream igf1 production, you won't get any long-term benefits.

itsjustmeh said:

I think the blend I'm going to get contains 5mg of each, though I realize it isn't 5 + 5 — it's just 5MG total. From what I've seen, most people add 2ml to 2.5, or up to 3ml of bac water. I'm fairly new to this and just want to be sure I understand it and get the units right, since I normally measure my dose in units. Thanks in advance. I notice people posting mcg amounts, but I need to work out what that comes to in units. Thanks
Op, here's real advice. Search for a peptide calculator and teach yourself how to recon, don't request this kind of info on a forum, figure it out yourself if you're going to mix and inject things into your body. The guide above and similar ones are acceptable I suppose, but learn to recon at whatever concentrations you want on your own, so you don't have to put your trust in some anonymous person's overly rigid peptides for dummy's framework when you decide to inject yourself with something.

If you do want forum help with this, first use research and a calculator to work out your target dose and solution concentration, then ask for confirmation that you're doing it right, until you reach the point where you're confident doing it on your own.

It might not be the answer you wanted, but it's the best answer to your question
Those sites and guides are solid references. What I'm questioning is your take on doing 3 injections daily. I tend to avoid opinions because readers might mistake them for facts grounded in human research. The trouble is, that research doesn't exist. Nothing I've come across — read, watched, or otherwise — supports 3 times a day as the correct approach. The most commonly talked about method is fasting at night, with an additional morning injection as another possibility. Since this peptide stack is said to work best while fasted, most people will struggle to manage 3 shots per day. I've been cycling CJC no Dac alongside IPA and Tesa. I inject before bed, having my last meal at least 3 hours earlier, and I take 400mcg of both CJC and IPA, or 1.6mg when I'm on Tesa.

Maybe I'm wrong and you actually have solid research and data supporting that opinion — if that's the case, please share it. I'd be glad to read it and would adjust my protocol.
The idea that several daily pulses of gh produce stronger downstream body signaling than one daily dose is an extrapolation drawn from prior studies (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7525120/)

On top of that, the ghrp/ghrh drugs being discussed have a half life of roughly 15-30 minutes, which is very brief

If you're looking for medical literature that states this directly not only for gh but for compounds that cause gh release, as far as I know it isn't out there, but it matters to recognize that when someone takes a secretogoblin such as ghrh or ghrp, the gh release itself is the intended result, which makes the comparison highly pertinent and analogous, since what people usually want from these comppunds is not something like the greater hunger caused by ghrelin activation
Alright, that piece predates the arrival of Growth Hormone Secretagogues such as CJC and Tesa. On top of that, it deals with straight HGH, i.e. SOMATROPIN, and although the paper mentions that IGF-1 may rise with 2 injections per day, that isn't a fair comparison, since Somatropin and Growth Hormone Secretagogues peptides behave in different ways. Going forward I'll stay careful about what I post on forums where readers might take opinions as if they were fact. My suggestion to anyone would be to keep reading, dig deeper, and research, then pick what suits you and your own risk tolerance. Stay safe, and bear in mind that a lot of what we come across is probably anecdotal.
 
Derbyshire said:

wildweasel said:

Derbyshire said:

wildweasel said:

Derbyshire said:

itsjustmeh said:

I think the blend I'm going to get contains 5mg of each, though I realize it isn't 5 + 5 — it's just 5MG total. From what I've seen, most people add 2ml to 2.5, or up to 3ml of bac water. I'm fairly new to this and just want to be sure I understand it and get the units right, since I normally measure my dose in units. Thanks in advance. I notice people posting mcg amounts, but I need to work out what that comes to in units. Thanks
Take a look at what's below:



View attachment 11470



CJC-1295 DAC 5mg + Ipamorelin 5mg Stack | PeptideDosages.com



Full dosing instructions for the CJC-1295 DAC + Ipamorelin 5 mg/5 mg stack. Includes how to reconstitute, when to dose, and cycle advice for this GH peptide stack.

View attachment 11471


peptidedosages.com


https://pep-pedia.org/peptides/cjc-ipa-protocol
That guide isn't very good. The dosages listed are fine, but once-a-day use won't produce any effects. You should titrate by raising how many times per day you inject until you reach roughly 3x, and after that increase the amount per injection. Using a single big daily shot of a ghrp/ghrh is much worse than ideal, and nearly every source you can find online backs this up.

What's the reason? The gh pulse triggered by cjc/ipa and other ghrp/ghrh secretagogues lasts such a short time that you need to inject around 3 times per day for solid downstream igf1 signaling. If you aren't properly signaling downstream igf1 production, you won't get any long-term benefits.

itsjustmeh said:

I think the blend I'm going to get contains 5mg of each, though I realize it isn't 5 + 5 — it's just 5MG total. From what I've seen, most people add 2ml to 2.5, or up to 3ml of bac water. I'm fairly new to this and just want to be sure I understand it and get the units right, since I normally measure my dose in units. Thanks in advance. I notice people posting mcg amounts, but I need to work out what that comes to in units. Thanks
Op, here's real advice. Search for a peptide calculator and teach yourself how to recon, don't request this kind of info on a forum, figure it out yourself if you're going to mix and inject things into your body. The guide above and similar ones are acceptable I suppose, but learn to recon at whatever concentrations you want on your own, so you don't have to put your trust in some anonymous person's overly rigid peptides for dummy's framework when you decide to inject yourself with something.

If you do want forum help with this, first use research and a calculator to work out your target dose and solution concentration, then ask for confirmation that you're doing it right, until you reach the point where you're confident doing it on your own.

It might not be the answer you wanted, but it's the best answer to your question
Those sites and guides are solid references. What I'm questioning is your take on doing 3 injections daily. I tend to avoid opinions because readers might mistake them for facts grounded in human research. The trouble is, that research doesn't exist. Nothing I've come across — read, watched, or otherwise — supports 3 times a day as the correct approach. The most commonly talked about method is fasting at night, with an additional morning injection as another possibility. Since this peptide stack is said to work best while fasted, most people will struggle to manage 3 shots per day. I've been cycling CJC no Dac alongside IPA and Tesa. I inject before bed, having my last meal at least 3 hours earlier, and I take 400mcg of both CJC and IPA, or 1.6mg when I'm on Tesa.

Maybe I'm wrong and you actually have solid research and data supporting that opinion — if that's the case, please share it. I'd be glad to read it and would adjust my protocol.
The idea that several daily pulses of gh produce stronger downstream body signaling than one daily dose is an extrapolation drawn from prior studies (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7525120/)

On top of that, the ghrp/ghrh drugs being discussed have a half life of roughly 15-30 minutes, which is very brief

If you're looking for medical literature that states this directly not only for gh but for compounds that cause gh release, as far as I know it isn't out there, but it matters to recognize that when someone takes a secretogoblin such as ghrh or ghrp, the gh release itself is the intended result, which makes the comparison highly pertinent and analogous, since what people usually want from these comppunds is not something like the greater hunger caused by ghrelin activation
Alright, that piece predates the arrival of Growth Hormone Secretagogues such as CJC and Tesa. On top of that, it deals with straight HGH, i.e. SOMATROPIN, and although the paper mentions that IGF-1 may rise with 2 injections per day, that isn't a fair comparison, since Somatropin and Growth Hormone Secretagogues peptides behave in different ways. Going forward I'll stay careful about what I post on forums where readers might take opinions as if they were fact. My suggestion to anyone would be to keep reading, dig deeper, and research, then pick what suits you and your own risk tolerance. Stay safe, and bear in mind that a lot of what we come across is probably anecdotal.
I'm not sure I follow what you're getting at. Growth hormone secretagogues cause the release of growth hormone (Somatropin). That's the reason almost everyone uses them, and their effectiveness tends to be judged by how well they trigger growth hormone release.

The study looked at what happens with multiple gh releases when the hormone is given directly, not at what happens with multiple growth hormone releases brought on by drugs that release growth hormone. That's exactly why I said the study is relevant: if your aim is the effects of growth hormone, the comparison is 100% relevant.

however If the reason you take ghrp/ghrh compounds isn't the effects of growth hormone produced by a secretogoblin, and instead you have some other motive for using gh secretagogues, like idk appetite improvement, then 100% your argument holds up. If that's not the case, your argument doesn't make sense.

Believe whatever you want to believe.
 
skaylife said:

Lopros said:

Each morning when I get up, I take 300MCG. The blend contains 5mg of each. I add 2ML of BAC to reconstitute. 300MCG corresponds to 12 units.
With your reconstitution, 6 units corresponds to 300mcg. 12 units corresponds to 600mcg. The blend contains 5mg of each, so 10mg total in 2ml.
Appreciate it, that answers my question
 
Back
Top