CJC 1295 + Ipamorelin Is on Its Way

Day3cat

Explorer
Joined
Jun 10, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland, ohio
My CJC+I shipment is headed to me. When it comes to dosing, the advice I've come across doesn't agree. One camp says to take it before bed while fasted, and another camp says to take it right away in the morning (fasted, clearly). As for the dosing protocol itself, it ranges anywhere from 100mcg up to 1g. I'd like to hear from the older guys here about their experience (I am 50).
 
I've been on it for roughly 2 months now. My schedule varies—either in the morning or at night, whichever fits around being fasted. My dose is 300mcg, and the main benefit I notice seems to be in recovery. At 67, I lift weights 3 times per week.
 
My initial injection hit me with intense side effects, though I actually felt relieved since the odd sensation confirmed the product was genuine. Since that first shot, I no longer experience any sides, and it has been improving my sleep (I administer it before bed while fasted).
 
Sunday through Thursday I take 250mcg of both, right before I turn in. From what I've come across, the biggest GH pulses happen soon after falling asleep, so injecting at bedtime matches up well with that and might give the effect a bit of a boost. Still, staying fasted for that many hours before bed is a challenge for me. I'm 44.
 
CJC/IPA is known for triggering injection site reactions as well as allergic responses. I began at a very low dose, roughly 100mcg, and increasing it hasn't been necessary for me. A higher dose doesn't automatically mean better results, since your body can only generate so much growth hormone. Watch carefully for anything unusual such as itching all over, hives, and so on — that may indicate your body is rejecting it. I'm exploring getting an epi-pen, because I've read about people who handle it fine for a while and then suddenly don't.
 
Day3cat said:

My CJC+I shipment is headed to me. When it comes to dosing, the advice I've come across doesn't agree. One camp says to take it before bed while fasted, and another camp says to take it right away in the morning (fasted, clearly). As for the dosing protocol itself, it ranges anywhere from 100mcg up to 1g. I'd like to hear from the older guys here about their experience (I am 50).
Unless you are fasted, that injection goes to waste. After 6 months on it, I finally accepted the cost and switched to hgh. It was the best choice I have made, and the two are not even close.
 
slowbro said:

CJC/IPA is known for triggering injection site reactions as well as allergic responses. I began at a very low dose, roughly 100mcg, and increasing it hasn't been necessary for me. A higher dose doesn't automatically mean better results, since your body can only generate so much growth hormone. Watch carefully for anything unusual such as itching all over, hives, and so on — that may indicate your body is rejecting it. I'm exploring getting an epi-pen, because I've read about people who handle it fine for a while and then suddenly don't.
That's a solid plan. After using it for a few months, I ended up with a severe allergic reaction. It really frightened me.
 
slowbro said:

CJC/IPA is known for triggering injection site reactions as well as allergic responses. I began at a very low dose, roughly 100mcg, and increasing it hasn't been necessary for me. A higher dose doesn't automatically mean better results, since your body can only generate so much growth hormone. Watch carefully for anything unusual such as itching all over, hives, and so on — that may indicate your body is rejecting it. I'm exploring getting an epi-pen, because I've read about people who handle it fine for a while and then suddenly don't.
I recently came across the same thing regarding Mots-c. Getting an epi pen—how much of a hassle is that, lol
 
CNCCurrency said:

Day3cat said:

My CJC+I shipment is headed to me. When it comes to dosing, the advice I've come across doesn't agree. One camp says to take it before bed while fasted, and another camp says to take it right away in the morning (fasted, clearly). As for the dosing protocol itself, it ranges anywhere from 100mcg up to 1g. I'd like to hear from the older guys here about their experience (I am 50).
Unless you are fasted, that injection goes to waste. After 6 months on it, I finally accepted the cost and switched to hgh. It was the best choice I have made, and the two are not even close.
I'll test it out, and then definitely HGH haha
 
If a GLP-1 is part of your stack too, there's no point in injecting right before sleep. Like CNC said earlier, you're simply throwing it away unless you're genuinely fasted. Insulin of any kind cancels out the effect, and because gastric emptying slows down so much, staying fasted is basically unworkable with any normal pattern of meals and sleep. I didn't know any of that at the time, and CJC-IPA gave me nothing.

Once I figured out what I'd done wrong, I moved to weekday mornings at 250 ugms per peptide. My training is heavy on M, W, F, and while on Reta I was struggling to hold onto strength. After the switch to morning pins, gym sessions felt less grueling, joint pain eased, and my strength climbed steadily. This is purely anecdotal — I have no blood work backing it up.
 
rpm2026 said:

slowbro said:

CJC/IPA is known for triggering injection site reactions as well as allergic responses. I began at a very low dose, roughly 100mcg, and increasing it hasn't been necessary for me. A higher dose doesn't automatically mean better results, since your body can only generate so much growth hormone. Watch carefully for anything unusual such as itching all over, hives, and so on — that may indicate your body is rejecting it. I'm exploring getting an epi-pen, because I've read about people who handle it fine for a while and then suddenly don't.
That's a solid plan. After using it for a few months, I ended up with a severe allergic reaction. It really frightened me.
Could you elaborate a bit on what you went through? I'd like to know whether you noticed any reactions at the injection site prior to that point, and whether anything suggested your body was growing less tolerant of it beforehand.
 
Back
Top