Chasing my best-ever summer shape

Omxxl

Explorer
Joined
Mar 6, 2026
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
Europa
Hey everyone!

Below is what I'm planning to follow over the coming months, aiming to reach 12% body fat by the time summer arrives while also recomposing my body.

Reta has been part of my routine for 9 weeks now, and during this past week I've been at 2 mg. Alongside that I'm on TRT (Tests of Reta), which means 125 mg of testosterone cypionate each week.

Over those 9 weeks I dropped from 26% body fat down to 17%. Right now I weigh 86 kg.

Phase 1 (April). During this stretch I'll raise my Reta dose to 2.5 mg and bring in SLU-PP-332 along with O-304 and yohimbine, so that fat loss moves as fast as possible.

Phase 2 (May) Recomposition Phase

3 mg Reta

2 IU of HGH before bed

Phase 3 (June and July) Muscle Mass Gain Phase

3.5-4 mg Reta

3 IU of HGH

30 mg of Oxandrolone

What's your take? Is there anything you'd cut out or put in?

Thanks for your answers
 
Right now I'm on a nearly identical protocol. With 180 of test C, my total sits at 1300 and free at 220. I use Reta at 3mg plus hgh at 4iu, divided between morning and night. After plenty of reading, I'm strongly leaning toward an IGF-1 LR3 run at 20mcg for a 4 week cycle. What's your take on stacking the IGF-1 LR3 alongside what you're already doing?
 
Topshelf said:

Right now I'm on a nearly identical protocol. With 180 of test C, my total sits at 1300 and free at 220. I use Reta at 3mg plus hgh at 4iu, divided between morning and night. After plenty of reading, I'm strongly leaning toward an IGF-1 LR3 run at 20mcg for a 4 week cycle. What's your take on stacking the IGF-1 LR3 alongside what you're already doing?
From what I've read, IGF1 R3 looks really intriguing — it appears to have strong effects on hyperplasia and performance. Still, I'm hesitant to stack HGH with IGF1 R3, since that combo might raise the risk of insulin and glucose resistance.

Is there anyone here who has actually used IGF1 R3?
 
Topshelf said:

Right now I'm on a nearly identical protocol. With 180 of test C, my total sits at 1300 and free at 220. I use Reta at 3mg plus hgh at 4iu, divided between morning and night. After plenty of reading, I'm strongly leaning toward an IGF-1 LR3 run at 20mcg for a 4 week cycle. What's your take on stacking the IGF-1 LR3 alongside what you're already doing?
Where is your estradiol sitting? I'm heading out this morning for bloodwork, and right now I'm on 250mg/week of test cyp (125mg Monday/125mg Thursday). My PCP had only been giving me 200mg every other week, and that hormone rollercoaster was awful.
 
Volkswagen57 said:

Topshelf said:

Right now I'm on a nearly identical protocol. With 180 of test C, my total sits at 1300 and free at 220. I use Reta at 3mg plus hgh at 4iu, divided between morning and night. After plenty of reading, I'm strongly leaning toward an IGF-1 LR3 run at 20mcg for a 4 week cycle. What's your take on stacking the IGF-1 LR3 alongside what you're already doing?
Where is your estradiol sitting? I'm heading out this morning for bloodwork, and right now I'm on 250mg/week of test cyp (125mg Monday/125mg Thursday). My PCP had only been giving me 200mg every other week, and that hormone rollercoaster was awful.
My estradiol reading sits at 77, and I'm not using an AI. Following the most recent labs, I moved from 2 injections per week to 3, and the scale dropped about 3lbs right away — that was water weight. It's a simple indicator that my estradiol came down. For me, a larger weekly mg amount is easier to handle when the shots are spaced more often.
 
Volkswagen57 said:

Topshelf said:

Right now I'm on a nearly identical protocol. With 180 of test C, my total sits at 1300 and free at 220. I use Reta at 3mg plus hgh at 4iu, divided between morning and night. After plenty of reading, I'm strongly leaning toward an IGF-1 LR3 run at 20mcg for a 4 week cycle. What's your take on stacking the IGF-1 LR3 alongside what you're already doing?
Where is your estradiol sitting? I'm heading out this morning for bloodwork, and right now I'm on 250mg/week of test cyp (125mg Monday/125mg Thursday). My PCP had only been giving me 200mg every other week, and that hormone rollercoaster was awful.
My most recent bloodwork happened in the US; at that point my estradiol was 56 mg/week and the dose I was on was 200 mg/week.

Once I got to Spain, the dose was reduced to 125 mg/week, and I'll have blood tests in 3 weeks.
 
Topshelf said:

Volkswagen57 said:

Topshelf said:

Right now I'm on a nearly identical protocol. With 180 of test C, my total sits at 1300 and free at 220. I use Reta at 3mg plus hgh at 4iu, divided between morning and night. After plenty of reading, I'm strongly leaning toward an IGF-1 LR3 run at 20mcg for a 4 week cycle. What's your take on stacking the IGF-1 LR3 alongside what you're already doing?
Where is your estradiol sitting? I'm heading out this morning for bloodwork, and right now I'm on 250mg/week of test cyp (125mg Monday/125mg Thursday). My PCP had only been giving me 200mg every other week, and that hormone rollercoaster was awful.
My estradiol reading sits at 77, and I'm not using an AI. Following the most recent labs, I moved from 2 injections per week to 3, and the scale dropped about 3lbs right away — that was water weight. It's a simple indicator that my estradiol came down. For me, a larger weekly mg amount is easier to handle when the shots are spaced more often.
So what does your split look like — Monday, Wednesday, Friday?
 
Volkswagen57 said:

Topshelf said:

Volkswagen57 said:

Topshelf said:

Right now I'm on a nearly identical protocol. With 180 of test C, my total sits at 1300 and free at 220. I use Reta at 3mg plus hgh at 4iu, divided between morning and night. After plenty of reading, I'm strongly leaning toward an IGF-1 LR3 run at 20mcg for a 4 week cycle. What's your take on stacking the IGF-1 LR3 alongside what you're already doing?
Where is your estradiol sitting? I'm heading out this morning for bloodwork, and right now I'm on 250mg/week of test cyp (125mg Monday/125mg Thursday). My PCP had only been giving me 200mg every other week, and that hormone rollercoaster was awful.
My estradiol reading sits at 77, and I'm not using an AI. Following the most recent labs, I moved from 2 injections per week to 3, and the scale dropped about 3lbs right away — that was water weight. It's a simple indicator that my estradiol came down. For me, a larger weekly mg amount is easier to handle when the shots are spaced more often.
So what does your split look like — Monday, Wednesday, Friday?
Yep, that keeps things straightforward
 
Omxxl said:

Topshelf said:

Right now I'm on a nearly identical protocol. With 180 of test C, my total sits at 1300 and free at 220. I use Reta at 3mg plus hgh at 4iu, divided between morning and night. After plenty of reading, I'm strongly leaning toward an IGF-1 LR3 run at 20mcg for a 4 week cycle. What's your take on stacking the IGF-1 LR3 alongside what you're already doing?
From what I've read, IGF1 R3 looks really intriguing — it appears to have strong effects on hyperplasia and performance. Still, I'm hesitant to stack HGH with IGF1 R3, since that combo might raise the risk of insulin and glucose resistance.

Is there anyone here who has actually used IGF1 R3?
The reasoning I had was to pair it with Reta, since that boosts both insulin and glucose sensitivity, which should offset any resistance. Assuming the dosing is done right, obviously. I'm hoping somebody with experience on this will share what they know, but I'm on the verge of taking the plunge.
 
A 2-month muscle building phase? With Anavar?

If the goal is to put on size in that short a window, my suggestion would be Tren-A (or E), since Annie simply won't be enough.

A wiser route (just my opinion, of course) would be to spend the coming months getting lean instead (~10% bf or lower), and anavar fits that purpose perfectly, then actually enjoy the summer. After that, run a proper bulk by raising your test dose and throwing in something like Primo.
 
I think Anavar ought to be used for just 2 weeks, since orals may stress the kidney/liver. I have some Masteron on the way for a summer cruise at 200/200 for about 6 months.
 
Omxxl said:

Hey everyone!

Below is what I'm planning to follow over the coming months, aiming to reach 12% body fat by the time summer arrives while also recomposing my body.

Reta has been part of my routine for 9 weeks now, and during this past week I've been at 2 mg. Alongside that I'm on TRT (Tests of Reta), which means 125 mg of testosterone cypionate each week.

Over those 9 weeks I dropped from 26% body fat down to 17%. Right now I weigh 86 kg.

Phase 1 (April). During this stretch I'll raise my Reta dose to 2.5 mg and bring in SLU-PP-332 along with O-304 and yohimbine, so that fat loss moves as fast as possible.

Phase 2 (May) Recomposition Phase

3 mg Reta

2 IU of HGH before bed

Phase 3 (June and July) Muscle Mass Gain Phase

3.5-4 mg Reta

3 IU of HGH

30 mg of Oxandrolone

What's your take? Is there anything you'd cut out or put in?

Thanks for your answers
How do you feel about yohimbine?
 
Adding var has been a game changer for the fatigue reta was causing me. Test and gh were already in the mix, yet reta drained every bit of drive and energy, leaving me unable to push at the gym. With var I'm finally breaking past my pb again and gaining. It's a short-term trick to keep gym momentum alive while running a glp1.

I wouldn't run it without reta/gh/test/var - although SLU-PP-332, O-304, and yohimbine strike me as pretty unnecessary extras.
 
Galapagosfit said:

Omxxl said:

Hey everyone!

Below is what I'm planning to follow over the coming months, aiming to reach 12% body fat by the time summer arrives while also recomposing my body.

Reta has been part of my routine for 9 weeks now, and during this past week I've been at 2 mg. Alongside that I'm on TRT (Tests of Reta), which means 125 mg of testosterone cypionate each week.

Over those 9 weeks I dropped from 26% body fat down to 17%. Right now I weigh 86 kg.

Phase 1 (April). During this stretch I'll raise my Reta dose to 2.5 mg and bring in SLU-PP-332 along with O-304 and yohimbine, so that fat loss moves as fast as possible.

Phase 2 (May) Recomposition Phase

3 mg Reta

2 IU of HGH before bed

Phase 3 (June and July) Muscle Mass Gain Phase

3.5-4 mg Reta

3 IU of HGH

30 mg of Oxandrolone

What's your take? Is there anything you'd cut out or put in?

Thanks for your answers
How do you feel about yohimbine?
I quit yohimbine due to a notable rise in my resting heart rate—it kicked in from 3mg and pushed me to 85-90 bpm. Things have since come back down, yet I figure it's not needed; I'm sitting at 13% already.
 
miameow said:

Adding var has been a game changer for the fatigue reta was causing me. Test and gh were already in the mix, yet reta drained every bit of drive and energy, leaving me unable to push at the gym. With var I'm finally breaking past my pb again and gaining. It's a short-term trick to keep gym momentum alive while running a glp1.

I wouldn't run it without reta/gh/test/var - although SLU-PP-332, O-304, and yohimbine strike me as pretty unnecessary extras.
This is genuinely frightening... I'm already dealing with exhaustion that feels endless and mental fog that drags on forever. Is reta fatigue going to hit me as well? Great, it looks like my fat burners and modafinil have lost their usefulness. I swallowed them 60 minutes ago. My tiredness is practically laughing at me and flipping me off.
 
Topshelf said:

Right now I'm on a nearly identical protocol. With 180 of test C, my total sits at 1300 and free at 220. I use Reta at 3mg plus hgh at 4iu, divided between morning and night. After plenty of reading, I'm strongly leaning toward an IGF-1 LR3 run at 20mcg for a 4 week cycle. What's your take on stacking the IGF-1 LR3 alongside what you're already doing?
1300 in total... that's quite elevated. Building or gaining muscle doesn't require 1300 test. Staying in a safer window of 700 - 900 would give you the same benefits. On top of that, your estradiol sits at 77, which is high. With test and estradiol both elevated, you should be tracking your DHT and Hematocrit's levels. Without care, you'll end up squatting to pee, dribble dribble... and shedding your hair too.
 
Back
Top