Chase cardholders can get a Whoop band deal

yrrdead

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
Caught wind of this yesterday evening. I'm not sure I'm keen on having another tracking gadget for my wellbeing sitting next to my phone, but YOLO. Every golfer I've seen appears to wear one. At least now I'll find out how poor my sleep actually is.



Image unavailable



What Is WHOOP? How To Get It Almost Free With Chase Sapphire



Through May 12, holders of the Chase Sapphire Reserve and Chase Sapphire Preferred cards can save as much as $359 on the WHOOP fitness tracker and membership

99d03ea42a73280ec312fa49252e0a39f0a0e2b4c71f7f720f9be00eaebe9ea8.png



upgradedpoints.com
 
CNCCurrency said:

BNLFL said:

That's what my bed says too.
The watch on my wrist covers that
Several people I know own one of these. It's more than I need, though yesterday our new bed arrived and I had no idea it had that capability.
 
Back
Top