Thee Oohwee
Explorer
Reta has been three weeks now at 4mg. 7.5mg Tirz on Mondays too, but once this coming pinning day passes I'm titrating down to 5mg. Tirz food noise cancellation tech is just something I like. But, I digress.
Trolling my friend is a favourite pastime of mine. Getting me into the gym I'm at now was her doing, and she even saved me money by putting me on the fam plan as her "cousin" lol. But in the gym she is a BEAST. For leg day I jumped in her car, and once we were finished I told her never again would I put myself through that, lmao. That day, if I remember right, my calories burnt during the workout got shown to her, and she said my app was wrong. Somewhere around 1100-1400 it was, I can't remember exactly. She knows about the peptides too.
So now a screenshot like the one below gets sent to her whenever my workout ends. "WTF dude? It takes me twice as long to get there." - that's her usual reply. A Google search was needed to confirm my suspicion, but calories really do get torched on these peptides like a MF, esp. Ratatouille!
Any fun chaotic good moments with friends and loved ones about peptides for anyone else here? It doesn't have to be working out - anything goes. Seeing the Lord's work being done is all I want lol.
Trolling my friend is a favourite pastime of mine. Getting me into the gym I'm at now was her doing, and she even saved me money by putting me on the fam plan as her "cousin" lol. But in the gym she is a BEAST. For leg day I jumped in her car, and once we were finished I told her never again would I put myself through that, lmao. That day, if I remember right, my calories burnt during the workout got shown to her, and she said my app was wrong. Somewhere around 1100-1400 it was, I can't remember exactly. She knows about the peptides too.
So now a screenshot like the one below gets sent to her whenever my workout ends. "WTF dude? It takes me twice as long to get there." - that's her usual reply. A Google search was needed to confirm my suspicion, but calories really do get torched on these peptides like a MF, esp. Ratatouille!
Any fun chaotic good moments with friends and loved ones about peptides for anyone else here? It doesn't have to be working out - anything goes. Seeing the Lord's work being done is all I want lol.