Changing suppliers

Bastogne22

Explorer
Joined
Mar 18, 2026
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Location
IL
Has anyone seen a difference in side effects or in how reta performed for them after switching suppliers?
 
I realize this is about grey, but a quick aside: I still have a solid stash of compounded tirz that I'm slowly using up, from 2 separate pharmacies, and I've always believed firmly that Tirz is Tirz—no meaningful distinction between pharmacies. I'd been stuck on one pharmacy's version, so I decided to draw from a vial of the other—wow. It was like night and day, obvious right away and still clear even after my second week on it. Now I'm having trouble eating much at all at the same dose, and I'm dropping weight nicely once more.

With grey, as many have pointed out, it seems like there are mainly x# of actual suppliers who ship the same base material out to different vendors, but even something minor like Vendor A consistently overfilling vials by 10% while Vendor B consistently underfills a bit can change how that vial performs for us, assuming you mix them the same way, treating them "as if" they contain the stated mg.
 
Honestly, this is something I'd been thinking about too — whether others had gone through the same thing. Turns out I'm not the only one.

My 8mg tirz (not reta) came from vendor "A" and I used that vial up. Then I moved to vendor "B" and the difference was massive! Appetite suppression hit much harder, plus I got some mild GI sides (nothing like that ever happened with vendor "A"). My theory is that one set of vials was underfilled while the other was overfilled. All things considered, I'm far more pleased with how well "Mr B's" works.
 
Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

Honestly, this is something I'd been thinking about too — whether others had gone through the same thing. Turns out I'm not the only one.

My 8mg tirz (not reta) came from vendor "A" and I used that vial up. Then I moved to vendor "B" and the difference was massive! Appetite suppression hit much harder, plus I got some mild GI sides (nothing like that ever happened with vendor "A"). My theory is that one set of vials was underfilled while the other was overfilled. All things considered, I'm far more pleased with how well "Mr B's" works.
When you got these, did a COA come with them, and did you check the total volume?
 
BNLFL said:

Herkimer P Shagnasty said:

Honestly, this is something I'd been thinking about too — whether others had gone through the same thing. Turns out I'm not the only one.

My 8mg tirz (not reta) came from vendor "A" and I used that vial up. Then I moved to vendor "B" and the difference was massive! Appetite suppression hit much harder, plus I got some mild GI sides (nothing like that ever happened with vendor "A"). My theory is that one set of vials was underfilled while the other was overfilled. All things considered, I'm far more pleased with how well "Mr B's" works.
When you got these, did a COA come with them, and did you check the total volume?
No, sadly I bought those vials before I knew anything about testing. The initial one came from a Mexican pharmacy. The second came from a US vendor I've ordered from a handful of times. You live and you learn
 
Back
Top