Bioexplorer
Explorer
Appreciate the replies. BFF reta has been solid for us. The two of us dropped more weight than we should have in the past week, and the unwanted effects got stronger too. That said, it's possible the earlier vial we were comparing against had simply degraded.BNLFL said:
You are 100% on the money. Describing the MLB Reta is tricky, though "hits hard" is the closest I can get. The way it fills you up, kills appetite, all of that. A bit like that very first 2mg shot. Given the BFF stock I am sitting on, two R60 vials went into 3ml BAC. 9mg each for me and the wife. That is up from 5 weeks at 8mg on the MLB R50. Today I am not feeling a lot from it. I put that down to the 1mg step up. Every single time I add 1mg, nothing happens. Twice already: 4 to 5, and 6 to 7. Next week I will try once more, then most likely move to 10mg. A lot of people here who I chat with regularly tell me it is the best. One of them reckons BFF Reta is the only Reta he will ever buy.Bioexplorer said:
You've mentioned before that, for you, brands can vary somewhat in effect even when purity is the same. I'd like to hear what you think about the BFF Reta. My wife and I made the switch to BFF just over a week back, and yesterday we chose to tweak our dose slightly.BNLFL said:
No break needed. Mix up a fresh one and keep going. Once Reta has been reconstituted, 10 weeks is really stretching it. Switching between brands is something I do routinely. Most recently I was using J5, then on Thursday I mixed two BFF R60 vials, and this morning I took my first 9mg injections. My wife uses it as well, which is why there were two vials.
My guess is that the earlier vial might have lost some potency across the 9 weeks we used it, with 2 injections each week.
So there's no clear conclusion on whether 'brands' differ. Either way, it's not something to stress over when moving to a different vendor. Still, the idea of starting with a 1/2 dose to test has some appeal.
Once this vial is done, I'm leaning toward trying another vendor. Might test a couple of unknown ones sitting in the freezer.