CARTALAX

Happy1971

Explorer
Joined
Jul 14, 2026
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
El Paso, TX, USA
I figured I would share my experience, because at the end of the day I think we are all here to pick up something from one another, anecdotal or not. I am a 54-year-old male, and my shoulder has taken a beating from close to 30 years of BJJ — using it, overusing it, and abusing it. At my age the one thing I still want is to be able to train. That injury cost me the use of my arm for a year; on top of the original tear, which appeared to heal by itself, repeated bad biomechanics brought on tendonitis. Stem cells were something I tried, and they did ease the pain for a little while; after that I went to PRP, which gave some help too, but the pain kept returning in the end and never truly went away.

BPC-157 gave me some help, and I gave TB-500 a try as well, but it looked like TB-500 was making my BPH symptoms worse, so I dropped it and changed my BPC-157 dose, which brought the symptoms down somewhat. Then came Cartalax; this one has been nothing short of miraculous. After a single application I could already tell a difference, and with every application after that my shoulder recovered further. I have been asking my shoulder for a workload intensity that would normally sideline me for months, and there is no pain; it feels smoother. Nothing I have used has been as effective as Cartalax.

So I just wanted to put a bit of information into this forum, since I have gained a lot from this place, and I have frequently gone looking for anecdotal reports instead of actual tests for most of these peptides. Hope it helps someone
 
Happy1971 said:

I figured I would share my experience, because at the end of the day I think we are all here to pick up something from one another, anecdotal or not. I am a 54-year-old male, and my shoulder has taken a beating from close to 30 years of BJJ — using it, overusing it, and abusing it. At my age the one thing I still want is to be able to train. That injury cost me the use of my arm for a year; on top of the original tear, which appeared to heal by itself, repeated bad biomechanics brought on tendonitis. Stem cells were something I tried, and they did ease the pain for a little while; after that I went to PRP, which gave some help too, but the pain kept returning in the end and never truly went away.

BPC-157 gave me some help, and I gave TB-500 a try as well, but it looked like TB-500 was making my BPH symptoms worse, so I dropped it and changed my BPC-157 dose, which brought the symptoms down somewhat. Then came Cartalax; this one has been nothing short of miraculous. After a single application I could already tell a difference, and with every application after that my shoulder recovered further. I have been asking my shoulder for a workload intensity that would normally sideline me for months, and there is no pain; it feels smoother. Nothing I have used has been as effective as Cartalax.

So I just wanted to put a bit of information into this forum, since I have gained a lot from this place, and I have frequently gone looking for anecdotal reports instead of actual tests for most of these peptides. Hope it helps someone
What's the Cartalax dosage in mg?

Mine is in transit and I can't wait to try it!!

2 knee surgeries and needs replacement.

Klow has helped a bit,

Hoping to get some extra relief.
 
Bro, you're saying cartalax changed your life, but you're not giving any details about the dose or how often you take it?
 
Happy1971 said:

I figured I would share my experience, because at the end of the day I think we are all here to pick up something from one another, anecdotal or not. I am a 54-year-old male, and my shoulder has taken a beating from close to 30 years of BJJ — using it, overusing it, and abusing it. At my age the one thing I still want is to be able to train. That injury cost me the use of my arm for a year; on top of the original tear, which appeared to heal by itself, repeated bad biomechanics brought on tendonitis. Stem cells were something I tried, and they did ease the pain for a little while; after that I went to PRP, which gave some help too, but the pain kept returning in the end and never truly went away.

BPC-157 gave me some help, and I gave TB-500 a try as well, but it looked like TB-500 was making my BPH symptoms worse, so I dropped it and changed my BPC-157 dose, which brought the symptoms down somewhat. Then came Cartalax; this one has been nothing short of miraculous. After a single application I could already tell a difference, and with every application after that my shoulder recovered further. I have been asking my shoulder for a workload intensity that would normally sideline me for months, and there is no pain; it feels smoother. Nothing I have used has been as effective as Cartalax.

So I just wanted to put a bit of information into this forum, since I have gained a lot from this place, and I have frequently gone looking for anecdotal reports instead of actual tests for most of these peptides. Hope it helps someone
I'm dealing with a messed-up elbow and knee, and I've been checking into picking some up — could you share a dosage suggestion or a protocol?
 
Sorry everyone, and thanks for catching the dosing problem. I'm only 5 days in, and that's exactly why I went ahead and posted, because nothing has ever worked for me the way this has, and I feel like contributing is all I can do.

MY DOSING. I realize some of what I do may not sit well with everyone, since I draw the BPC and the Cartalax into one syringe and shoot them together. The injection goes into the spot where the pain is. I also realize it's meant to be subcutaneous, but months back (when I was using BPC by itself) I noticed that for my specific problem there seemed to be a better result when I went straight in, meaning probably intramuscular, even though the needle is really short.

My plan is to quit at 2 weeks, and I settled on 1-2 mg per day; so far I haven't gone past 1.5. I combine that with 500 to 750 mcg of BPC-157.

I know this dosing sits toward the high side, but I went through everything lower than that with BPC, and that's the smallest amount that actually seemed to do a little good. For the Cartalax I picked the larger doses usually suggested after surgery, starting at the smallest (1mg) that's recommended for it.
 
Additional Info: On top of that, I used to deal with tendonitis in my elbow that came from training, and several years back I received a few cortisone injections. Those shots did provide relief and cleared things up for a few months, but whenever I kept training and repeating the movements it would flare up again. In the end I had to cut back on the kind of training I was doing, yet the pain never fully went away - not even with BPC or TB-500. Just a moment ago I realized that the tendonitis I had been living with for years is now totally gone.
 
Hi, I train too, but just as an amateur. A Baker's cyst behind my knee and lower back pain have been bothering me for the past year. Roughly a month ago I began taking 1 mg TB-500, 1 mg BPC-157, and 2 mg Cartalax every day. My knee has gotten noticeably better, yet the problem in my back is still there. An MRI of my lower back showed no herniated discs putting pressure on any nerves. Why it hurts is something I can't figure out.
 
Snufkin said:

Hi, I train too, but just as an amateur. A Baker's cyst behind my knee and lower back pain have been bothering me for the past year. Roughly a month ago I began taking 1 mg TB-500, 1 mg BPC-157, and 2 mg Cartalax every day. My knee has gotten noticeably better, yet the problem in my back is still there. An MRI of my lower back showed no herniated discs putting pressure on any nerves. Why it hurts is something I can't figure out.
Tight hips or tight abdominal muscles are typically what's behind lower back trouble.

For me, it's my abs that never loosen up. I've got a hard ball roughly the size of a grape fruit, and I lie with my stomach over it to stretch the abs out.
 
gusterbuster said:

Tight hips or tight abdominal muscles are typically what's behind lower back trouble.

For me, it's my abs that never loosen up. I've got a hard ball roughly the size of a grape fruit, and I lie with my stomach over it to stretch the abs out.
Ugh... I've been working on my back, glutes, hips, and abs with a massage roller and stretching, yet nothing seems to improve. Physiotherapists have been part of my routine too, and there was some slight relief, but the issue always returns. At this point, I'm at a loss for how to handle it.
 
Snufkin said:

Ugh... I've been working on my back, glutes, hips, and abs with a massage roller and stretching, yet nothing seems to improve. Physiotherapists have been part of my routine too, and there was some slight relief, but the issue always returns. At this point, I'm at a loss for how to handle it.
For my lower back, the single greatest investment I have ever made was a Reverse Hyper Table. After 2 months of using it, pain that had lasted for decades disappeared.
 
Snufkin said:

Hi, I train too, but just as an amateur. A Baker's cyst behind my knee and lower back pain have been bothering me for the past year. Roughly a month ago I began taking 1 mg TB-500, 1 mg BPC-157, and 2 mg Cartalax every day. My knee has gotten noticeably better, yet the problem in my back is still there. An MRI of my lower back showed no herniated discs putting pressure on any nerves. Why it hurts is something I can't figure out.
Possible causes include anxiety, poor sleep, tight abs, bad shoes, or a D3 deficiency.

Should you not be on it yet, add magnesium, k2 and d3 and observe the results.

A deep, painful massage that loosens the fascia along with the agonist/antagonist muscles is another thing that will certainly be of help.

Check your overall strength and flexibility in the back, knees and ankles, and look for any left-right imbalances.

Walking is beneficial as well. Stairs and running are not. Train correctly so that muscle tone improves throughout the body.

And naturally, steer clear of all triggers to the greatest extent possible, at least until the problem is resolved
 
Happy1971 said:


Just wanted to contribute since, in essence, I believe we are all trying to learn from each other, even if it is only anecdotal. I, 54(M), have a shoulder injury from almost 30 years of BJJ use, overuse, and abuse. The only thing I want to be able to do at this age is train. This injury left me without the use of my arm for one year, since it also developed tendonitis from repeated poor biomechanics, aside from the original tear, which seemed to have healed on its own. I tried stem cells, and it did help alleviate the pain for a short while; afterward, I moved on to PRP, which also helped somewhat, but in the end the pain always came back and was never actually gone.

BPC-157 helped, and I also tried TB-500, but TB-500 seemed to aggravate my BPH symptoms, so I stopped it and adjusted the BPC-157 dosage, which somewhat alleviated the symptoms. Enter Cartalax; this last one is nothing short of miraculous. With one application, I could feel the difference, and each subsequent application further restored my shoulder. I have been demanding a workload intensity from my shoulder that would normally put me out for months, and I do not feel any pain; it feels smoother. None of my treatments have felt as useful as Cartalax.

Anyway, just wanted to add a little info to this forum since I have benefited greatly from this place, and I've often searched for anecdotal evidence in lieu of actual tests for most of these peptides. Hope it helps someone

Click to expand...

Happy1971 said:


Just wanted to contribute since, in essence, I believe we are all trying to learn from each other, even if it is only anecdotal. I, 54(M), have a shoulder injury from almost 30 years of BJJ use, overuse, and abuse. The only thing I want to be able to do at this age is train. This injury left me without the use of my arm for one year, since it also developed tendonitis from repeated poor biomechanics, aside from the original tear, which seemed to have healed on its own. I tried stem cells, and it did help alleviate the pain for a short while; afterward, I moved on to PRP, which also helped somewhat, but in the end the pain always came back and was never actually gone.

BPC-157 helped, and I also tried TB-500, but TB-500 seemed to aggravate my BPH symptoms, so I stopped it and adjusted the BPC-157 dosage, which somewhat alleviated the symptoms. Enter Cartalax; this last one is nothing short of miraculous. With one application, I could feel the difference, and each subsequent application further restored my shoulder. I have been demanding a workload intensity from my shoulder that would normally put me out for months, and I do not feel any pain; it feels smoother. None of my treatments have felt as useful as Cartalax.

Anyway, just wanted to add a little info to this forum since I have benefited greatly from this place, and I've often searched for anecdotal evidence in lieu of actual tests for most of these peptides. Hope it helps someone

Click to expand...
Cart has really delivered for me. I tore my meniscus, and while the Wolverine stack had me feeling improved on runs, once Cart entered the picture everything shifted. These days Deadpool gets all the attention, but my own routine has been 1mg Wolverine alongside 2mg cart for roughly 3 weeks, and the change has been enormous. The one catch: unless the cart is really cold, the sting is intense. Is anyone else running into that?
 
Snufkin said:

Hi, I train too, but just as an amateur. A Baker's cyst behind my knee and lower back pain have been bothering me for the past year. Roughly a month ago I began taking 1 mg TB-500, 1 mg BPC-157, and 2 mg Cartalax every day. My knee has gotten noticeably better, yet the problem in my back is still there. An MRI of my lower back showed no herniated discs putting pressure on any nerves. Why it hurts is something I can't figure out.
That's unfortunate to hear. I left it out earlier, but degenerative back disease is something I deal with as well, and I've seen it get better too (meaning I feel stronger and have less pain). I've kept a close eye on this problem as well and make a habit of using gravity boots to decompress my vertebrae, and the spot where the issue sits does feel relieved. Might be something worth testing out. All the best.
 
Happy1971 said:

Sorry everyone, and thanks for catching the dosing problem. I'm only 5 days in, and that's exactly why I went ahead and posted, because nothing has ever worked for me the way this has, and I feel like contributing is all I can do.

MY DOSING. I realize some of what I do may not sit well with everyone, since I draw the BPC and the Cartalax into one syringe and shoot them together. The injection goes into the spot where the pain is. I also realize it's meant to be subcutaneous, but months back (when I was using BPC by itself) I noticed that for my specific problem there seemed to be a better result when I went straight in, meaning probably intramuscular, even though the needle is really short.

My plan is to quit at 2 weeks, and I settled on 1-2 mg per day; so far I haven't gone past 1.5. I combine that with 500 to 750 mcg of BPC-157.

I know this dosing sits toward the high side, but I went through everything lower than that with BPC, and that's the smallest amount that actually seemed to do a little good. For the Cartalax I picked the larger doses usually suggested after surgery, starting at the smallest (1mg) that's recommended for it.

Have you given a larger bpc dose a shot? Once I moved up to 1mg every day, the progress really took off for me. If I were dealing with something acute, I would go straight to 1mg 2x per day without thinking twice.
 
Back
Top