orenkaid said:
doinstuffright said:
orenkaid said:
I don't have experience with carpal tunnel, so I can't speak to that. My shoulder surgery, though, never healed the way it should have. Since starting KLOW, which has the wolverine stack in it, my range of motion has improved noticeably — particularly for movements that don't require lifting above head height.
What else is in that stack? I'd like to know more about it. Recovering from shoulder surgery sounds really tough. According to my doctor, I'd be able to gradually return to lifting 2 weeks after the operation. That part was technically accurate, but he didn't mention that a lot of movements would remain off-limits for a long while. Anything involving a barbell or dumbbell with even a small amount of weight is very hard, and it feels like an injury is about to happen, so I back off. I've only been doing slow work on machines with light weights, but I had to pause that too because of the surgery on my other hand. Tomorrow the stitches come out, and I can start over again.
Yeah, my own doctor gave me pretty much the same guidance.
KLOW consists of 4 peptides combined, typically offered in a single vial, just like GLOW, except that KPV is included as well.
As a rule it's supplied in 80mg vials, containing 50mg GHK-CU plus 10mg each of BPC-157, KPV and TB-500. The usual target dose works out to 2mg GHK-CU alongside 400mcg of each of the remaining ones, although I'd prefer to raise the BPC-157 a bit higher; since mine arrived already mixed, I'm limited to what's in the vial. Each of them can be bought and used on its own, however. For healing, I'm not convinced GHK-CU is actually necessary, but the rest, in my view, could genuinely be of help to you.