gimmeshelter
Explorer
Hello Everyone -
I'm wondering about people who are lifelong lifters (3-4x per week) and also put in a solid amount of cardio. What does cardio feel like while on reta? Do you lose strength? Is fatigue worse? On average I ride about 2500 miles a year on the roadbike from March through December. I skip the winter months (I know I shouldn't, but I do). I'm in the research phase right now and want to shed 30lbs of stubborn muffin fat. I'm 6 5" 255 and my ideal look is lean with a bit of definition.
Thank u in advance !
I'm wondering about people who are lifelong lifters (3-4x per week) and also put in a solid amount of cardio. What does cardio feel like while on reta? Do you lose strength? Is fatigue worse? On average I ride about 2500 miles a year on the roadbike from March through December. I skip the winter months (I know I shouldn't, but I do). I'm in the research phase right now and want to shed 30lbs of stubborn muffin fat. I'm 6 5" 255 and my ideal look is lean with a bit of definition.
Thank u in advance !