Airborne Daddy
Explorer
Keeping this short....those Indian Pharmacies you all know, Reliable RX and all day chemist (they are sister companies). My usual route with them is crypto, cuz I remember years ago on Meso folks warning that your card info gets sold by Reliable.... a good 7 years I used them, no incident.
3 days ago I did something stupid: paypal, with all day chemist, for an amoxiciillan order of about 30 dollars.... today paypal emailed me suspected fraud charges.... both 1 cent. Should that charge clear, 500 or 1000 comes next, fast. Mid-call securing the account, another email arrived — my paypal card had been added to an apple wallet (not me).... the pending charges got denied and the account is closed. Those shady fucks selling your info, I am certain it was them. Crypto or a prepaid card, use one....
3 days ago I did something stupid: paypal, with all day chemist, for an amoxiciillan order of about 30 dollars.... today paypal emailed me suspected fraud charges.... both 1 cent. Should that charge clear, 500 or 1000 comes next, fast. Mid-call securing the account, another email arrived — my paypal card had been added to an apple wallet (not me).... the pending charges got denied and the account is closed. Those shady fucks selling your info, I am certain it was them. Crypto or a prepaid card, use one....