Can't reply 2 my own thread - spam flagged

Deonitis

Explorer
Joined
May 25, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Saginaw, michigan
I'd really like to add replies to the thread I started about losing the thrill of things. Every attempt since yesterday comes back with the same message, as though I'm a spammer. Don't know how to sort it out. I'll post the alert if it lets me. I'm well inside the community guidelines. Long story short, I can like your replies but I can't respond to them. I am trying. And maybe I'm doing something wrong without realising it. And that's after several tries at replying about all sorts of different things. Frustrating, a bit. Still, I do try to see both sides of it. Guess I'll find something else to spend my time on.
 
The moderation filters in here are tight, and now and then they catch something that looks perfectly harmless. The trick is to keep rephrasing until it clears. Once you have been around a while and posted a bit, the limits ease off. I get that it is annoying, but it also keeps out plenty of people who would drag the place down. Anyone who only turned up to moan or start fights tends to drift off fast. The ones worth having stay. It is a stage you have to get past, and it pays off.
 
Back
Top