Canadians, where are you sourcing your supplies?

GimmeABreak

Explorer
Joined
Oct 6, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I've been navigating the gray market for roughly 18 months, and I've never once made a post asking where to find suppliers (for example, where to get Turz). But right now I'm helping a friend in Quebec who is just starting out in the gray world, and I'm struggling to locate supplies at a fair price. I want to give him a lead on where to get BAC water, syringes, needles, luer lock syringes, sterile vials, and similar items. What I keep running into—especially with syringes—is that the price ends up higher than the pep itself? $50 for 100 insulin syringes? Down in the US, I spend around $8-$15 for a name brand (BD, Easy Touch). Where are you all getting reasonably priced supplies in Canada?

Thanks!
 
From Canada myself — my go-to is medneedles . ca. It's a Canadian option, ships fast, and the pricing is reasonable.

Beyond that, any pharmacy here in Canada will sell you those items.
 
GimmeABreak said:

I've been navigating the gray market for roughly 18 months, and I've never once made a post asking where to find suppliers (for example, where to get Turz). But right now I'm helping a friend in Quebec who is just starting out in the gray world, and I'm struggling to locate supplies at a fair price. I want to give him a lead on where to get BAC water, syringes, needles, luer lock syringes, sterile vials, and similar items. What I keep running into—especially with syringes—is that the price ends up higher than the pep itself? $50 for 100 insulin syringes? Down in the US, I spend around $8-$15 for a name brand (BD, Easy Touch). Where are you all getting reasonably priced supplies in Canada?

Thanks!

In Canada, you can typically expect to pay about $60cdn for 100 insulin syringes. As for BAC water, it's generally an online purchase, though availability is pretty rough at the moment. For sterile vials and luer lock, I've had luck on Amazon.
 
I'm in Alberta, so this might not match Quebec's situation, but Amazon is where I pick up all my needles and related items. I also came across a medical supply shop that stocks BAC. You can order from online vendors too, though they charge more. rwmedical.ca
 
GimmeABreak said:

I've been navigating the gray market for roughly 18 months, and I've never once made a post asking where to find suppliers (for example, where to get Turz). But right now I'm helping a friend in Quebec who is just starting out in the gray world, and I'm struggling to locate supplies at a fair price. I want to give him a lead on where to get BAC water, syringes, needles, luer lock syringes, sterile vials, and similar items. What I keep running into—especially with syringes—is that the price ends up higher than the pep itself? $50 for 100 insulin syringes? Down in the US, I spend around $8-$15 for a name brand (BD, Easy Touch). Where are you all getting reasonably priced supplies in Canada?

Thanks!
Amazon Canada charges $35 per 100-count box
 
Appreciate all the responses! The hardest item to track down appears to be Pfizer/Hospira BAC. That said, I believe I've found a possible source for a few vials for him.
 
Back
Top