sonic0
Explorer
Hi there,
I've been exploring this area for a while now. Sure, the worry about purchasing and injecting something unknown can feel overwhelming, but after months of digging into it, I believe most of the risks can be eliminated.
Right now I'm on prescription Zepbound, though the pharmacy prices are wearing me down. My goal is to keep going on this path while spending less and having greater control overall. With a science background and plenty of familiarity with pharmacology, I'm hoping this turns out to be a good experience. Eager to pick up more knowledge from this forum.
Cheers
I've been exploring this area for a while now. Sure, the worry about purchasing and injecting something unknown can feel overwhelming, but after months of digging into it, I believe most of the risks can be eliminated.
Right now I'm on prescription Zepbound, though the pharmacy prices are wearing me down. My goal is to keep going on this path while spending less and having greater control overall. With a science background and plenty of familiarity with pharmacology, I'm hoping this turns out to be a good experience. Eager to pick up more knowledge from this forum.
Cheers