Canadian newcomer saying hi 🏋️‍♀️

Randini

Explorer
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Mississauga
Hey everyone, checking in from Mississauga, Canada. I've been using peptides for about a month now.

I train BJJ as a hobby and I'm a gym dad.

Right now I'm running Reta alongside BPC 157.

Really enjoying where this peptide and health path has taken me.

Come next month, my daughter and I are heading to Rio to set up a BJJ Acadamy in a favela.

So yeah, that ought to be pretty cool lol
 
Randini said:

Hey everyone, checking in from Mississauga, Canada. I've been using peptides for about a month now.

I train BJJ as a hobby and I'm a gym dad.

Right now I'm running Reta alongside BPC 157.

Really enjoying where this peptide and health path has taken me.

Come next month, my daughter and I are heading to Rio to set up a BJJ Acadamy in a favela.

So yeah, that ought to be pretty cool lol
Glad to have another Canadian here on the forum!
 
Back
Top