KSTAR Explorer Joined Aug 26, 2026 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Aug 26, 2026 #1 Hello all! Happy to join this community! My peptide journey began 3 months back ...I'm so glad I came across this forum group!
Hello all! Happy to join this community! My peptide journey began 3 months back ...I'm so glad I came across this forum group!
TheParadox Explorer Joined Jul 16, 2026 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location US Aug 26, 2026 #2 Hello and welcome. Happy to have you join us. What made you decide to come here? KSTAR said: Hello all! Happy to join this community! My peptide journey began 3 months back ...I'm so glad I came across this forum group! Click to expand...
Hello and welcome. Happy to have you join us. What made you decide to come here? KSTAR said: Hello all! Happy to join this community! My peptide journey began 3 months back ...I'm so glad I came across this forum group! Click to expand...
D DiSQ Explorer Joined Aug 23, 2026 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Aug 29, 2026 #3 How are things going for you? What's your current regimen? I started Reta in early July, now on 4mg, and I've lost 22lbs, with most of that coming in the first month. Lately I've been at a bit of a standstill.
How are things going for you? What's your current regimen? I started Reta in early July, now on 4mg, and I've lost 22lbs, with most of that coming in the first month. Lately I've been at a bit of a standstill.