Canada order seized: pay for a reship or take the partial refund?

PickleWitch said:

Ahobo1 said:

RegularDegularGuy said:

Ahobo1 said:

It never crossed my mind to use a US parcel service as the destination. The border is only 15 minutes away from where I live, so that could work well.

Even so, I think a border inspection would still make me uneasy.
Smuggling peptides over the border isn't something you should want to do. Having an order get seized is one matter. Getting inspected and having them log you is something else entirely. Every border crossing would just become a hassle. Imo.
Yes, that looks like a significantly bigger risk.

That single instance when I crossed into the border to pick up a parcel and returned 2 hours afterward (it was apparel, not peps), they completely tore my vehicle apart on the return leg - I was a 26 year old female, no criminal record, etc.

A seized package is preferable to me over taking any chance at the border.
I've experienced them tearing my car apart for no reason when heading into the US, though never on the return trip. Still, I'm sure it could go either way. It's not a risk I'd take.
 
Back
Top