Canada Customs Seized My Parcel — Here's What Happened

trojanpeptide

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
saskatoon, canada
I'm posting this so anyone wondering what goes down when Canadian authorities grab your order can see for themselves. A vendor I hadn't dealt with before got my business, and I kept it small — just 1 kit. They shipped via FedEx, and it got seized. Fast forward a couple of weeks, and a government notice showed up at my door yesterday. The scanned documents are attached below if you'd like to look them over. The final generic public announcement gave me a chuckle... but yeah, it's just a generic announcement, folks.





607269df84ae279bb6d8ce69520060ee0e1a8ee26a4e8e64f68d7230efb5b4bd.webp


ce1faabd0ba9bbad80dcf61b32eda3c9108308b6b82d1a3e9eb789cccc62ce10.webpc5f7849e1cfb0860fa967532f3cce942210d0d8d1ce3927163d344d36f45a8a3.webp

My guess is I'm on a list now.

So here's your reminder: if your vendor still ships with FedEx, it might be worth thinking twice 😉

Separately, I had ordered some pharma from India that ended up at Customs, but they let it through and delivered it to me (!)
 
Appreciate you posting this, it's helpful to be aware. Still, rough that you went through it.

The previous batch of peps I got arrived through UniUni — painfully slow, but the package did show up. As for the upcoming one, it's coming with Canada Post, so .. .hoping for the best!
 
Galapagosfit said:

What actually happens once you're flagged — is there any consequence for you further down the line?
Once you're flagged, expect tighter inspection at the border whenever your name or address comes up. They'll likely begin going through every package you receive, I'd guess. Let's hope that doesn't come to pass—though I order from Aliexpress often enough that they'll probably tire of it.
 
My package is stuck in Honolulu with a "Clearance delay" status. It's been sitting there over 10 days, so I'm figuring it's not coming. The vendor actually told me to switch up my name and address — I'm really hoping she only meant that for future orders, but now I'm worried something might come of this. ugh
 
Back
Top