JohannesSweden77
Explorer
Or am I the only one noticing it? 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Triceps kickbackanhydrous said:
That duckling is visible to me, though I can't figure out why the arm area has been marked in that particular bent over dumbbell row variation.
Got it. Give JM presses, skull crushers, or overhead triceps extensions a go.JohannesSweden77 said:
Triceps kickbackanhydrous said:
That duckling is visible to me, though I can't figure out why the arm area has been marked in that particular bent over dumbbell row variation.
Absolutely, they're great. My post was only about the ducklinganhydrous said:
Got it. Give JM presses, skull crushers, or overhead triceps extensions a go.JohannesSweden77 said:
Triceps kickbackanhydrous said:
That duckling is visible to me, though I can't figure out why the arm area has been marked in that particular bent over dumbbell row variation.
Check the area behind his footdesinr-gal said:
Nope, and that just leaves me feeling down.