Can Peptides Improve Fertility?

therealdlg

Explorer
Joined
May 28, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Canton, Ga 30115
Are there any peptides that could assist with fertility in both men and women? My wife and I have been hoping for a child, but it has been a struggle so far. Any assistance would be much appreciated!

God Bless!!
 
kisspeptin-10 could be beneficial for fertility markers. in ttc circles it comes up frequently, yet i've never come across anyone crediting it with a pregnancy.
 
What about the reverse scenario? For years my wife has been pushing me to get a vasectomy. I told her that if she could find me a pill or an injection to take, I'd be completely on board.
 
therealdlg said:

Are there any peptides that could assist with fertility in both men and women? My wife and I have been hoping for a child, but it has been a struggle so far. Any assistance would be much appreciated!

God Bless!!
First you'd need to figure out which partner has the issue. Should the sperm count come back on the low side, HCG together with hmg could be worth looking into (hmg isn't strictly a peptide, mind you). That said, hmg gets used by women as well as men. My sense is that women tend to face a greater share of underlying issues, and those simply have to be investigated. One last thing — a word of caution from someone with 3 kids: they cost a fortune.
 
For that problem, hcg, kiss, pt141. On the women's side, I've heard enclomiphene may work as an ovulation induction agent. Etc.
 
Without knowing the specifics of who is dealing with the fertility issue or what is causing it, it's difficult to give any answer. In women, pcos ( I can't recall the updated name ) is among the most frequent causes, and GLP drugs have been leading to many surprise pregnancies among women using GLP's.
 
That's a solid question. Years back, folks I knew ran into this same struggle, and unfortunately none of us had any awareness of these compounds, peptides, or similar options. A few of them ended up finding solace and happiness by adopting. Hopefully you and your wife can locate a helpful option — there are far more possibilities available these days, so keep your chin up!
 
hcg to substitute for LH

Hmg to substitute for FSH

L carnitine to improve motility

For males, these 3 will DRASTICALLY boost fertility.

If necessary, combine with suitable libido boosters
 
Not a peptide suggestion here....

I spent years doing Keto, and in those communities, a LOT of women who were TTC (as well as some who weren't) managed to conceive while on Keto. It really does help with hormone regulation in women. In fact, women on Keto often warn each other to be mindful that pregnancy becomes more likely. It won't solve things for everybody, but if you two are trying so hard, it might be worth trying. There are plenty of articles on this as well, so it's simple to look into. Sorry this drifts a bit from what you asked, but if it does any good....I can be an Auntie. I'm a fantastic Auntie. 🙂
 
Back
Top