Can packages be sent to Russia?

Elizaade1989

Explorer
Joined
Apr 6, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
New york USA
I’ve had no trouble ordering from several sellers I came across on here, including ones using warehouses in the USA and others that ship out of China. My mother is based in Russia, and I wanted to get some peptides sent to her. But whenever I reach out to sellers on here whose promotional messages say they ship to Russia, they tell me the logistics company won’t deliver there due to long transit times.... so why bring up Russia in promotional posts at all? 🤔🤷‍♀

Is shipping to Russia actually possible, does anyone know?
 
My guess is that ordering from an EU warehouse would work for her, since the app has a number of vendors that operate an EU Warehouse. Beyond that, I can't see any reason she wouldn't be able to get supplies straight from China, given that China and Russia share a border and have friendly ties. Back in the day, I would order illicit cigarettes out of Russia, and they would send them over to the United states. Those were the days, I guess I really haven't changed 😂😂😂
 
ladyj779 said:

My guess is that ordering from an EU warehouse would work for her, since the app has a number of vendors that operate an EU Warehouse. Beyond that, I can't see any reason she wouldn't be able to get supplies straight from China, given that China and Russia share a border and have friendly ties. Back in the day, I would order illicit cigarettes out of Russia, and they would send them over to the United states. Those were the days, I guess I really haven't changed 😂😂😂
The problem is this: after reaching out to vendors who ship straight from China as well as those using EU warehouses, the recurring obstacle appears to be tough customs inspections and a large proportion of parcels being confiscated. So I'm posting here to find out whether anyone actually has firsthand experience with this, rather than guesses or theories.
 
Back
Top