Can I name a vendor in a complaint post?

What really gets to me is the sequence where I check on availability first, get told "yes, in stock", ship off crypto, and then hear back "out of stock. pick something else of equal value."

Several times this has happened to me, and one of those was an India vendor that has been discussed on this site lately. For them to sell out during a 30 minute window as frequently as it has occurred in my case seems very unlikely. It must be a tactic. Well surpise, I usually steer clear of them going forward. They are just costing themselves business.

Oh, except the one who said "2mg out of stock. We'll send 5mg for same price." They got a gold star for that.
 
My previous order showed up after close to 4 months. By that point I'd already accepted it was gone for good. The vendor had also gotten pretty short with me (NOT using you for G Bees), and then out of nowhere the supposed "reship" arrived. They genuinely had sent it again. It had been sitting at a port in China for ages. I'm not sure blame really belongs to anyone here. Sure, I was pizzed, but these deals come with known risks from the start.
 
qwertyuiop said:


LOL no. I hope everyone who has a bad experience with a vendor complains very loudly and publicly (preferably in the vendor review forum next time) so that every buyer here can make better decisions about who to buy from. If you don't like, don't read 🙂🙂

Click to expand...
That won't happen.
 
qwertyuiop said:


LOL no. I hope everyone who has a bad experience with a vendor complains very loudly and publicly (preferably in the vendor review forum next time) so that every buyer here can make better decisions about who to buy from. If you don't like, don't read 🙂🙂

Click to expand...
Only a handful of days have passed, and this kind of situation is routine. If we start griping over a short delay, no vendor will ever earn a good review. I'd wager all of us have heard "out of stock" at least once. On my very first purchase, I got that message just minutes after I confirmed the payment had gone through. Since then, I've placed a 3rd order with that same vendor in under 45 days, and the 2 that followed the snag arrived without a problem.
 
FLglpguy said:

qwertyuiop said:


LOL no. I hope everyone who has a bad experience with a vendor complains very loudly and publicly (preferably in the vendor review forum next time) so that every buyer here can make better decisions about who to buy from. If you don't like, don't read 🙂🙂

Click to expand...
Only a handful of days have passed, and this kind of situation is routine. If we start griping over a short delay, no vendor will ever earn a good review. I'd wager all of us have heard "out of stock" at least once. On my very first purchase, I got that message just minutes after I confirmed the payment had gone through. Since then, I've placed a 3rd order with that same vendor in under 45 days, and the 2 that followed the snag arrived without a problem.
Right now there's a deal I'm waiting on from a US warehouse. When I asked for tracking after buying, they said they won't be back until 'next month'...meh...alright....Separately, I've got another order in progress with a different vendor: it's a re-shipment covering 2 peptides (2 kits of each) that I already got and that seem to be no good. Pics and tracking for that re-shipment should be here this weekend.....Both vendors have come through for me several times before, but that's just how it goes in the wonderful world of Grays... 😎 👍
 
Back
Top