Can I name a vendor in a complaint post?

The vendor ran into a stock problem. At the time of the sale, they believed it was in stock, but once they checked the store room, they discovered it was not. Every business deals with this sooner or later - Amazon included. Being let down is understandable - of course it is - but what action you expect from them is unclear to me. An OOS item cannot simply be conjured into existence. As another person pointed out, if timing matters, buying 1 vial as a stopgap is an option, or you could turn to a different vendor that has a US warehouse and overnight shipping, then add this item to your stash once it shows up.
 
Tirzepatide and semaglutide are, in fact, stocked by Walmart. When they claim it's in stock, you can get it right away. A 4-week supply runs roughly $1,100 USD, and it's convenient in every way you could imagine. No rant needed — it just sits quietly in your head. Consider it an alternative, not a yardstick for comparison.

For most people, it's the better choice. Rather than illegal-drug pushers tied to criminal syndicates from foreign business cultures whose interests don't line up with yours — or mine, or Walmart's.
 
CJsMom said:

The vendor ran into a stock problem. At the time of the sale, they believed it was in stock, but once they checked the store room, they discovered it was not. Every business deals with this sooner or later - Amazon included. Being let down is understandable - of course it is - but what action you expect from them is unclear to me. An OOS item cannot simply be conjured into existence. As another person pointed out, if timing matters, buying 1 vial as a stopgap is an option, or you could turn to a different vendor that has a US warehouse and overnight shipping, then add this item to your stash once it shows up.
That is exactly what reviews are for: alerting other buyers to a problem they may run into with a specific vendor.
 
Gt3294a said:

Bird_of_Hermes said:

Flash-BCR said:

qwertyuiop said:


If the only problem with your review is that the transaction is still in progress, maybe you can still post your review if/when you receive your package? If a vendor lies about or is frequently unable to keep track of their US inventory, that is definitely very valuable information to know for anybody considering using that vendor in the future.

Click to expand...
Suppose the OP does end up getting the package — then what would that review actually say? Something like: it arrived, just not on time, and I'm upset? We're dealing with the gray market here, not Walmart, where you can go, "complain to the manager!"...Be an adult and see your transaction through...If the product never shows up, that's when you post...
I don’t really get why this community keeps making excuses for these vendors…. Why wouldn’t we want it to work like Walmart? Shouldn’t we want and expect better service?

Sure, at these prices it’s obviously never going to reach that level, but a lot of complaints about service and shipping seem to just get brushed aside with the same all-purpose line, “You are buying from China! What, did you expect them to tell you the truth, respond after you send them money, or honor their promises?”
The reason is that plenty of folks have spent 30 years in these circles. Never before has it been this cheap, this simple, or this handy. SAP inventory systems are not something these people have. Half the time, the “warehouse”, as I picture it, is some Chinese lady’s apartments. My point is that once you look at the whole picture, believe me, things are pretty good right now. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t find vendors you like and stay with them. Still, picture heading to the grocery store, wiring cash through western union to a place like Poland based on a moderator’s tip, and waiting 3-4 weeks hoping something shows up. That’s how it was in the early days.
Those are solid observations. If a US Warehouse is in play, plenty of businesses likely draw their stock from it. Real-time supply figures probably aren't something they track. Over in China it's around 1am right now, and sales staff need rest at some point. Inventory shifts quickly. I've noticed lists across various sites showing identical stock but with different pricing. Delaware and Oregon warehouses, from what I understand. So if items sell while the team is asleep, they won't have any way of knowing. I'm not trying to justify the approach, but it's easy to see how things could turn into a Fubar situation!
 
FartfulCodger said:

CJsMom said:

The vendor ran into a stock problem. At the time of the sale, they believed it was in stock, but once they checked the store room, they discovered it was not. Every business deals with this sooner or later - Amazon included. Being let down is understandable - of course it is - but what action you expect from them is unclear to me. An OOS item cannot simply be conjured into existence. As another person pointed out, if timing matters, buying 1 vial as a stopgap is an option, or you could turn to a different vendor that has a US warehouse and overnight shipping, then add this item to your stash once it shows up.
That is exactly what reviews are for: alerting other buyers to a problem they may run into with a specific vendor.
Once everything wraps up, the OP is fully within their rights to leave a review. A "rant," though? What happened here is an inconvenience — possibly a major one for the OP — yet it's the kind of thing that every business runs into eventually. If the vendor weren't repeatedly making this same error over and over, I wouldn't write off a vendor I otherwise appreciated just because of one OOS slip-up. 💩 happens.
 
CJsMom said:

The vendor ran into a stock problem. At the time of the sale, they believed it was in stock, but once they checked the store room, they discovered it was not. Every business deals with this sooner or later - Amazon included. Being let down is understandable - of course it is - but what action you expect from them is unclear to me. An OOS item cannot simply be conjured into existence. As another person pointed out, if timing matters, buying 1 vial as a stopgap is an option, or you could turn to a different vendor that has a US warehouse and overnight shipping, then add this item to your stash once it shows up.
I get that stock shortages happen all the time. What doesnt happen all the time is being kept in the dark for 9 days before finding out they have no stock, all while being promised over and over that it ships tomorrow.
 
In this thread: folks who won't let facts or basic reason stop them from forming a view...

Rant over:

😛
 
Skidude said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

CNCCurrency said:

Thighknee said:

When a product turns out to be poor, you owe it to us to share what really happened!
I doubt that's what's going on. Probably a shipping problem or something else like that.
I chose a US warehouse because I wanted the product as fast as possible. After 10 days, there’s still no tracking number, and now they’re asking me to switch my order so they can attempt to send it from China. Each day brings a new excuse, and whenever I mention a refund, they disappear for a day, only to return the following day with yet another excuse.
Assuming that is true, a couple of points come to mind:

I ordered from a US warehouse since I needed the material ASAP

Rushing a grey order from any source is not a smart move. Because it is grey, it can be held by customs, depends on stealth, and stock can run out. There are lots of ways it can be delayed.

now they wanna tell me to change my order

I have personally seen US orders get held up and then sent from china to a US address, which sidesteps customs coming straight to me but still adds waiting time. Nobody asked me to CHANGE MY ORDER, it was only a delay.

Some of your complaints seem fair to me, but this market does not work like buying something legaly from a company. What you are dealing with is foreign drug dealers and pirated items, things that are not supposed to be sold. Keep that in mind and don't take it too hard.

I do feel for you, maybe you need to buy a single vial from someone that specializes in US only sales to hold you over?

Good Luck!
I get that grey has to deal with customs and inventory.. that's exactly why I paid more for something that's meant to be in the US warehouse.

That mostly removes the customs headaches, and I was explicitly told the material was in stock. On top of that, they took 9 days to finally say it isn't in stock. If they'd said so earlier, I could've immediately switched to a different vendor or negotiated something around what they actually have on hand. Instead, I got 9 days of "yeah, it'll ship tomorrow." Now they're making me choose from the CN warehouse, and they don't even carry the original item I came to them for.
 
Mochizuki0124 said:

CJsMom said:

The vendor ran into a stock problem. At the time of the sale, they believed it was in stock, but once they checked the store room, they discovered it was not. Every business deals with this sooner or later - Amazon included. Being let down is understandable - of course it is - but what action you expect from them is unclear to me. An OOS item cannot simply be conjured into existence. As another person pointed out, if timing matters, buying 1 vial as a stopgap is an option, or you could turn to a different vendor that has a US warehouse and overnight shipping, then add this item to your stash once it shows up.
I get that stock shortages happen all the time. What doesnt happen all the time is being kept in the dark for 9 days before finding out they have no stock, all while being promised over and over that it ships tomorrow.
The moderators have set the standard at 60 days.
 
Turbo-Farmer said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

CJsMom said:

The vendor ran into a stock problem. At the time of the sale, they believed it was in stock, but once they checked the store room, they discovered it was not. Every business deals with this sooner or later - Amazon included. Being let down is understandable - of course it is - but what action you expect from them is unclear to me. An OOS item cannot simply be conjured into existence. As another person pointed out, if timing matters, buying 1 vial as a stopgap is an option, or you could turn to a different vendor that has a US warehouse and overnight shipping, then add this item to your stash once it shows up.
I get that stock shortages happen all the time. What doesnt happen all the time is being kept in the dark for 9 days before finding out they have no stock, all while being promised over and over that it ships tomorrow.
The moderators have set the standard at 60 days.
Right, 60 is the threshold before a review can be posted, so that's why I haven't put one up yet. My actual question is whether it's okay to make a post in the general forum that identifies the Vendor by name.
 
I use Amazon's Subscribe & Save for Muscle Milk Banana Creme protein powder, and it comes monthly. Usually it shows up around the 15th. Around the 18th, I got word it would arrive on the 20th. Then on the 23rd, I was told it would come sometime between the 28th and the 30th. And right now it seems I can't get it from any other seller either.

And this is Amazon we're talking about — a major market leader — for a product I refuse to believe anyone besides me actually wants 😂😂😂
 
That's the reason every one of us buys another freezer and places an order once our stock for a given peptide falls below a year's supply 😉
 
ladyj779 said:

I use Amazon's Subscribe & Save for Muscle Milk Banana Creme protein powder, and it comes monthly. Usually it shows up around the 15th. Around the 18th, I got word it would arrive on the 20th. Then on the 23rd, I was told it would come sometime between the 28th and the 30th. And right now it seems I can't get it from any other seller either.

And this is Amazon we're talking about — a major market leader — for a product I refuse to believe anyone besides me actually wants 😂😂😂
However, getting your money back from Amazon is pretty straightforward, isn't it?
 
I'm new here, but I'll give my perspective and attempt to pass along a bit of wisdom to the OP.

I oversee a group of highly seasoned and capable salespeople. Without fail, nearly every day one of them will approach me with some ridiculous problem they've decided is priority #1 to fix.

I listen calmly to the rambling, maintaining intense focus and solid eye contact, and once they stop, I ask: "Are you done?" "Is that everything?" The most veteran rep on my team enjoys watching these exchanges while cracking up. He eagerly awaits the conclusion so he can ask them what I thought. From his desk he can see the conversation and the gestures because my office has clear glass. Every single time this occurs, I just say..."Your poor planning will never become my emergency." Please go resolve this and plan better in the future.

OP, my advice to you is to go resolve this and plan better in the future. Your poor planning is not the emergency of the vendor or the forum.
 
BBA1969 said:

That's the reason every one of us buys another freezer and places an order once our stock for a given peptide falls below a year's supply 😉
Right?... When I got into greys, I already understood this wouldn't be a process of instant gratification. My path went from Doctor Office Tirz, to compounded, and then to sellers offering single vials. From the very beginning I saw greys as the route to take, but I also recognized there would be a learning curve involving crypto, vendors, equipment, and reconning before I ever did a first pin of grey sourced peps... I had roughly a 6 month supply of compounded/single vial tirz, which meant I could make it through just about any kind of drawn out logistics...
 
Flash-BCR said:

BBA1969 said:

That's the reason every one of us buys another freezer and places an order once our stock for a given peptide falls below a year's supply 😉
Right?... When I got into greys, I already understood this wouldn't be a process of instant gratification. My path went from Doctor Office Tirz, to compounded, and then to sellers offering single vials. From the very beginning I saw greys as the route to take, but I also recognized there would be a learning curve involving crypto, vendors, equipment, and reconning before I ever did a first pin of grey sourced peps... I had roughly a 6 month supply of compounded/single vial tirz, which meant I could make it through just about any kind of drawn out logistics...
I went through something comparable: I burned through several months of compounded product while I learned about grey, after that I placed my initial order with a domestic seller and stuck with them until I felt ready for crypto.

That kind of thing can be reviewed, and people calling it poor service may well have a point — it's just that reviews follow a certain standard, because 99 out of 100 times we wind up hearing, to borrow Paul Harvey's line, THE REST OF THE STORY...
 
Flash-BCR said:

BBA1969 said:

That's the reason every one of us buys another freezer and places an order once our stock for a given peptide falls below a year's supply 😉
Right?... When I got into greys, I already understood this wouldn't be a process of instant gratification. My path went from Doctor Office Tirz, to compounded, and then to sellers offering single vials. From the very beginning I saw greys as the route to take, but I also recognized there would be a learning curve involving crypto, vendors, equipment, and reconning before I ever did a first pin of grey sourced peps... I had roughly a 6 month supply of compounded/single vial tirz, which meant I could make it through just about any kind of drawn out logistics...

Right now my freezer holds 54 weeks' worth of Tirz and 56 weeks' worth of Reta, based on the dose and stack I'm running. So I figure another order is probably three to four weeks away.

That kind of certainty is what I'm after.
 
BBA1969 said:

Flash-BCR said:

BBA1969 said:

That's the reason every one of us buys another freezer and places an order once our stock for a given peptide falls below a year's supply 😉
Right?... When I got into greys, I already understood this wouldn't be a process of instant gratification. My path went from Doctor Office Tirz, to compounded, and then to sellers offering single vials. From the very beginning I saw greys as the route to take, but I also recognized there would be a learning curve involving crypto, vendors, equipment, and reconning before I ever did a first pin of grey sourced peps... I had roughly a 6 month supply of compounded/single vial tirz, which meant I could make it through just about any kind of drawn out logistics...

Right now my freezer holds 54 weeks' worth of Tirz and 56 weeks' worth of Reta, based on the dose and stack I'm running. So I figure another order is probably three to four weeks away.

That kind of certainty is what I'm after.
Great!, yeah, in no time I've built up 4,200mg of tirz plus 1,400mg of reta (and I still haven't given the reta a go...perhaps in a few 3 months..)
 
qwertyuiop said:


I'm not seeing what that situation has to do with this one. This is more like if your salesperson advertised a 3 day delivery of a product and was not able to deliver on that (because of an error the salesperson made), kept lying about the delivery date over and over, and then you got mad at the paying customer for leaving a bad review of your business.

Sure, it would be wise for OP to order ahead of time in the future but that also doesn't absolve the vendor.

Click to expand...
That company seems like one nobody ought to deal with. And when you push the matter further, it sounds like they're mocking you when you're not looking. Has to be a used car lot. Put your nose to the monitor and you can catch a whiff of bargain-bin cologne.
 
qwertyuiop said:


I'm not seeing what that situation has to do with this one. This is more like if your salesperson advertised a 3 day delivery of a product and was not able to deliver on that (because of an error the salesperson made) and then you got mad at the paying customer for leaving a bad review of your business

Click to expand...
There's an old expression that covers this: cheap, high quality, or quick...

CHOOSE JUST 1!

A low price means you won't get speed or top-tier quality. Go for speed, and you'll pay more while quality might suffer. Demand the best quality, and it won't come cheap or arrive quickly.

Anyone purchasing from the grey market who expects fast delivery plus high quality and super quick shipping is guaranteed to end up let down. Once you're let down by YOUR own choice, PLAN BETTER rather than airing complaints in public.
 
Back
Top