Can Bulk Peptides Be Encapsulated?

DanniS

Explorer
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I've hunted around a lot, and the only sources I can turn up for Larazotide Acetate are bulk websites, or capsules sold under MEGA markup that also contain a bunch of other ingredients (hundreds of dollars for a 1 month supply). The raw powder costs less, so does anybody here know how to have that material put into capsules? Basically I'm asking about a pharmacy able to do small batch oral encapsulation with microgram accuracy. Alternatively, if someone is aware of a place where it already comes as a tablet, that would be amazing too.
 
There's no way to give you an answer when you haven't named the specific bulk peptide you're after.

That said, I'd bet 99% that regardless of which one it is:

  • measuring doses in mcg is beyond what your gear and know-how can handle
  • once the stomach acid breaks the peptide down, that's the end of it
 
Back
Top