Can BPC repair heart and lung damage?

birdwhacker

Explorer
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
591
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
The title covers most of it, really.

Seeing a cardiologist is beyond my means, yet my heart is not in good shape. Magnesium is something I have to keep taking, or the palpitations last all day. In the past I abused every drug going, mixing coke/meth and staying up on it for days at a time among other things. A pulmonary embolism also happened to me in 2020.

For the lungs, MotsC looks promising. Daily 5mg of tadalafil has been helping too.

Could a few months of BPC repair any of it, I wonder. Any subjective experience out there in this area?
 
birdwhacker said:

The title covers most of it, really.

Seeing a cardiologist is beyond my means, yet my heart is not in good shape. Magnesium is something I have to keep taking, or the palpitations last all day. In the past I abused every drug going, mixing coke/meth and staying up on it for days at a time among other things. A pulmonary embolism also happened to me in 2020.

For the lungs, MotsC looks promising. Daily 5mg of tadalafil has been helping too.

Could a few months of BPC repair any of it, I wonder. Any subjective experience out there in this area?
What about TB 500 and Vesugen as well?
 
CNCCurrency said:

birdwhacker said:

The title covers most of it, really.

Seeing a cardiologist is beyond my means, yet my heart is not in good shape. Magnesium is something I have to keep taking, or the palpitations last all day. In the past I abused every drug going, mixing coke/meth and staying up on it for days at a time among other things. A pulmonary embolism also happened to me in 2020.

For the lungs, MotsC looks promising. Daily 5mg of tadalafil has been helping too.

Could a few months of BPC repair any of it, I wonder. Any subjective experience out there in this area?
What about TB 500 and Vesugen as well?
Funny you should bring up Vegusen. It was new to me too, though a Russian friend was only just telling me that his buddy sells Khavinson complexes, and vegusen apparently falls under that heading. More deep reading is needed. Thanks for the info.

Edit: For anyone who ends up Googling heart stuff later, vesugen is a "bio regulator" or "Khavinson" peptide complex. Canlab international is where I found it, and it looks to be injectable. Amino USA is another source with what seems a decent price.

A subreddit exists for this kind of peptide:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/peptidebioregulators/comments/193hl6y/vesugen_peptide_dose/
 
Repair of the heart fibers is where TB4/TB-500 comes up as a candidate again and again.

Per Neemio: within cardiac tissue TB-500 lowers infarct volume, drives angiogenesis that brings hibernating myocardium back to a contractile state, and, via SRF-MRTF modulation, exerts antifibrotic effects.

See also PMID: 41229390, PMID: 27450736.

Cardiogen is worth exploring if bioregulators interest you as well.
 
Shittersfull said:

Cardiogen. Exactly what the Dr would have ordered. A kit of it has been bought, but not tried yet.
Trying it appeals to me a lot. A fair amount has happened since this post went up, and my own question is now answered.

For lung tissue it was Bronchogen that worked, another bioregulator. Trying it again, this time stacked with chonluten, is something I would like to do.

Where bioregs are concerned, sleep was transformed by epithalon. Life changing. Stacking it with pinealon is the plan.

BPC was tried and was fantastic, but the one studied for helping the heart repair after heart attacks is TB4. A stack of TB4, TB5 and BPC is on the list again.

Worth noting too: some fatty lipomas grew larger on BPC for a while — it was the reta that led me to find them at all.

What a wonderful world it is, provided you have a dubious amount of money for shit that may or may not be safe or work! God I love peptides, supps and drugs.
 
Dos-Dox said:

Repair of the heart fibers is where TB4/TB-500 comes up as a candidate again and again.

Per Neemio: within cardiac tissue TB-500 lowers infarct volume, drives angiogenesis that brings hibernating myocardium back to a contractile state, and, via SRF-MRTF modulation, exerts antifibrotic effects.

See also PMID: 41229390, PMID: 27450736.

Cardiogen is worth exploring if bioregulators interest you as well.
Dos-Dox's words straight into my own ears. Appreciate you.
 
Shadow Dancer said:

For lung conditions, GHK-CU is another one I have heard praise for.
Really? That surprises me.

Adding that is something I am actually about to do, simply because copper glycinate does not sit well with me.
 
birdwhacker said:

Shadow Dancer said:

For lung conditions, GHK-CU is another one I have heard praise for.
Really? That surprises me.

Adding that is something I am actually about to do, simply because copper glycinate does not sit well with me.
Yeah, that surprised me too, given how everyone hails it as a beauty pep.

COPD is what my husband's cousin has, and while researching we found that GHK-CU helps with the repair of lung damage.

Hoping you feel better before long.
 
Shadow Dancer said:

birdwhacker said:

Shadow Dancer said:

For lung conditions, GHK-CU is another one I have heard praise for.
Really? That surprises me.

Adding that is something I am actually about to do, simply because copper glycinate does not sit well with me.
Yeah, that surprised me too, given how everyone hails it as a beauty pep.

COPD is what my husband's cousin has, and while researching we found that GHK-CU helps with the repair of lung damage.

Hoping you feel better before long.
Thank you! Pretty good is how I actually feel, 40lbs down since this post went up.

But sadly.... vaping has been my habit for the past week 😭 Chances are my cardio is trashed rn
 
Shadow Dancer said:

birdwhacker said:

Shadow Dancer said:

For lung conditions, GHK-CU is another one I have heard praise for.
Really? That surprises me.

Adding that is something I am actually about to do, simply because copper glycinate does not sit well with me.
Yeah, that surprised me too, given how everyone hails it as a beauty pep.

COPD is what my husband's cousin has, and while researching we found that GHK-CU helps with the repair of lung damage.

Hoping you feel better before long.
Lungs and COPD are what Glutathione is also claimed to benefit

Inside the lungs, Glutathione works as a natural antioxidant, defending against the cell damage that smoke and pollution cause. Whether lung swelling can be lowered by sublingual or inhaled glutathione is suggested by some early studies, though doctors tend to reach instead for oral N-acetylcysteine (NAC) - one of glutathione's building blocks - to cut how often chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) flare-ups occur. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]

How Glutathione And COPD Fit Together

The Function Of Glutathione

    • Serves as a frontline shield for the airways.
    • Sweeps harmful free radicals out of lung tissue.
    • Holds the immune system and cell balance on an even keel.
    • Governs swelling and the immune response signals in the body. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
 
birdwhacker said:

Shadow Dancer said:

birdwhacker said:

Shadow Dancer said:

For lung conditions, GHK-CU is another one I have heard praise for.
Really? That surprises me.

Adding that is something I am actually about to do, simply because copper glycinate does not sit well with me.
Yeah, that surprised me too, given how everyone hails it as a beauty pep.

COPD is what my husband's cousin has, and while researching we found that GHK-CU helps with the repair of lung damage.

Hoping you feel better before long.
Thank you! Pretty good is how I actually feel, 40lbs down since this post went up.

But sadly.... vaping has been my habit for the past week 😭 Chances are my cardio is trashed rn

Phenomenal - 40lbs! What an effort.
 
Skidude said:

Shadow Dancer said:

birdwhacker said:

Shadow Dancer said:

For lung conditions, GHK-CU is another one I have heard praise for.
Really? That surprises me.

Adding that is something I am actually about to do, simply because copper glycinate does not sit well with me.
Yeah, that surprised me too, given how everyone hails it as a beauty pep.

COPD is what my husband's cousin has, and while researching we found that GHK-CU helps with the repair of lung damage.

Hoping you feel better before long.
Lungs and COPD are what Glutathione is also claimed to benefit

Inside the lungs, Glutathione works as a natural antioxidant, defending against the cell damage that smoke and pollution cause. Whether lung swelling can be lowered by sublingual or inhaled glutathione is suggested by some early studies, though doctors tend to reach instead for oral N-acetylcysteine (NAC) - one of glutathione's building blocks - to cut how often chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) flare-ups occur. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]

How Glutathione And COPD Fit Together

The Function Of Glutathione

    • Serves as a frontline shield for the airways.
    • Sweeps harmful free radicals out of lung tissue.
    • Holds the immune system and cell balance on an even keel.
    • Governs swelling and the immune response signals in the body. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
What brilliant info - thanks for posting it!
 
You are in the US, I realise, where cost limits access to what elsewhere counts as fairly basic healthcare. Much of the basics of cardiovascular prevention and care, though, requires neither exotic tests nor specialists. ( ideally a lot of cardiology is prevention rather than treatment. ) And it would make vastly more difference than any peptide except perhaps the GLP's. Once serious cardiovascular disease has developed it becomes much harder to avoid needing a cardiologist, but presumably at this point you do not know

Blood pressure monitors cost little and are fairly accurate, so checking it is easy; treating it is not difficult and any doctor can write the prescription - at worst the medication could be sourced from india, ideally after some medical advice. Lipids and blood sugar are the other items worth checking, and any doctor can treat those too. Basic investigations such as ECG and chest Xray are not very expensive, though from your description an ecg with a 24 hour halter monitor recording would be better, and none of those cost much. Stress tests, or angiography especially, are less cheap , but may turn out not to be needed. Whether your palpitations sit in normal cardiac rhythm or not is something even a smartwatch could tell you, and finding that out would be a good idea - and the only issue I see where the shorter term might matter rather than this being purely about long-term prevention.

Age, family history, smoking history, lipids and blood glucose are all you need to calculate or estimate 10 year absolute cardiovascular risk, either through an online calculator or by getting a doctor to do it , and that tells you whether statins or aspirin are needed for prevention.

Working out the cause of the palpitations is worthwhile, then - they can be nothing more than anxiety and often mean little - while checking that blood pressure, lipids and blood glucose are ok covers most of what is cheap and easy to do. Getting those three confirmed ok, or treated, can halve or quarter long term risks.
 
lessthanhalf said:

You are in the US, I realise, where cost limits access to what elsewhere counts as fairly basic healthcare. Much of the basics of cardiovascular prevention and care, though, requires neither exotic tests nor specialists. ( ideally a lot of cardiology is prevention rather than treatment. ) And it would make vastly more difference than any peptide except perhaps the GLP's. Once serious cardiovascular disease has developed it becomes much harder to avoid needing a cardiologist, but presumably at this point you do not know

Blood pressure monitors cost little and are fairly accurate, so checking it is easy; treating it is not difficult and any doctor can write the prescription - at worst the medication could be sourced from india, ideally after some medical advice. Lipids and blood sugar are the other items worth checking, and any doctor can treat those too. Basic investigations such as ECG and chest Xray are not very expensive, though from your description an ecg with a 24 hour halter monitor recording would be better, and none of those cost much. Stress tests, or angiography especially, are less cheap , but may turn out not to be needed. Whether your palpitations sit in normal cardiac rhythm or not is something even a smartwatch could tell you, and finding that out would be a good idea - and the only issue I see where the shorter term might matter rather than this being purely about long-term prevention.

Age, family history, smoking history, lipids and blood glucose are all you need to calculate or estimate 10 year absolute cardiovascular risk, either through an online calculator or by getting a doctor to do it , and that tells you whether statins or aspirin are needed for prevention.

Working out the cause of the palpitations is worthwhile, then - they can be nothing more than anxiety and often mean little - while checking that blood pressure, lipids and blood glucose are ok covers most of what is cheap and easy to do. Getting those three confirmed ok, or treated, can halve or quarter long term risks.

Appreciate it. An echo is something I have been looking into getting done, and I had no idea the cost could be so low. Reta and getting healthier have taken my blood pressure from Stage 1 hypertension down to the bottom of the range.

As you said, India is a great source of meds. Ideally with a specialist's input, though that waits until employment brings insurance. Telmisartan is what I am going to prescribe myself, and see how it goes.

The broad sentiment that specialist care outdoes any peptide or supplement, though, is one I have to disagree with. Plenty of doctors are poor, it is luck of the draw, and our medicine tends to treat symptoms rather than causes. Same mindset as those who imagine cold medicine heals a cold. It does not. Supplements can.

A doctor helps where the blind spots in what you can do for yourself get filled in. An ECG, as you said, will make a great starting point.

But exercising regularly and using things like SS31, TB4/5, Cardiogen, Propionyl-L-Carnitine and CoQ10 would, I think, likely place someone on the order of elite athletes with specialist care. The average doctor obtainable through insurance usually lacks the time, the education and the inclination to recommend, never mind prescribe, exotic treatments.

My last doctor comes to mind again, who told me my cholesterol was high; when I asked what that meant and what to do about it, the advice was to eat less fried food.

Had cardio and more dietary fiber been the advice, I would have acted on it.

Blood tests are coming very soon, so I can see for myself. Still, given that I now run 5-10 miles a week, avoid bad fat, take fish oil and supplement psilium husk regularly, even without a blood test I can infer that my cholesterol is likely stellar.

Sad that we have to, but such is the way of things for those with less money.
 
birdwhacker said:

Shittersfull said:

Cardiogen. Exactly what the Dr would have ordered. A kit of it has been bought, but not tried yet.
Trying it appeals to me a lot. A fair amount has happened since this post went up, and my own question is now answered.

For lung tissue it was Bronchogen that worked, another bioregulator. Trying it again, this time stacked with chonluten, is something I would like to do.

Where bioregs are concerned, sleep was transformed by epithalon. Life changing. Stacking it with pinealon is the plan.

BPC was tried and was fantastic, but the one studied for helping the heart repair after heart attacks is TB4. A stack of TB4, TB5 and BPC is on the list again.

Worth noting too: some fatty lipomas grew larger on BPC for a while — it was the reta that led me to find them at all.

What a wonderful world it is, provided you have a dubious amount of money for shit that may or may not be safe or work! God I love peptides, supps and drugs.
Mind if I ask which Epithalon dose you landed on? When I tried it, my sleep quality is not something I can say it helped. Pinealon is due in the mail this week.
 
FartfulCodger said:

birdwhacker said:

Shittersfull said:

Cardiogen. Exactly what the Dr would have ordered. A kit of it has been bought, but not tried yet.
Trying it appeals to me a lot. A fair amount has happened since this post went up, and my own question is now answered.

For lung tissue it was Bronchogen that worked, another bioregulator. Trying it again, this time stacked with chonluten, is something I would like to do.

Where bioregs are concerned, sleep was transformed by epithalon. Life changing. Stacking it with pinealon is the plan.

BPC was tried and was fantastic, but the one studied for helping the heart repair after heart attacks is TB4. A stack of TB4, TB5 and BPC is on the list again.

Worth noting too: some fatty lipomas grew larger on BPC for a while — it was the reta that led me to find them at all.

What a wonderful world it is, provided you have a dubious amount of money for shit that may or may not be safe or work! God I love peptides, supps and drugs.
Mind if I ask which Epithalon dose you landed on? When I tried it, my sleep quality is not something I can say it helped. Pinealon is due in the mail this week.
One milligram, taken in the evening just before lights out, was the whole protocol. Drowsy it certainly did not make me, but by about 3 or 4 days in I was waking up incredibly refreshed and dropping off much more quickly
 
Lungs are not something I know much about. Without knowing the specific issues, suggestions are hard to make.

-fluticasone / salmeterol (advair/wixela) tends to be among the first therapies tried for breathing issues.

Stimulant based, I am assuming, from the past drug usage?

Cardiomyopathy possibly - Telmisartan and nebivolol are proven to regress LVH, are well tolerated and unlikely to tank BP

Stiffening of the blood vessels

-The natural relaxing effects of nitric oxide on artery walls are amplified by Tadalafil 5mg

-The endothelial cells lining the blood vessels release nitric oxide more readily with Pitavastatin 2mg, which relaxes vessels and promotes smooth blood flow

-Inner-lining (endothelial) function in blood vessels is restored to normal by Ezemitibe 10mg, alone or alongside statins
 
Heart issues are something I have, and bcp improved nothing. Years of smoking preceded ghkcu, which did improve my lungs and my breathing. Studies exist for it treating COPD.

My resting heart rate was lowered by Epithalon. Overnight it went too low, dropping to 35-40bpm while sleeping. Beating that slowly is not something my heart is efficient enough for. Stopping it brought things back to normal.
 
Back
Top