Cake wallet

TeresaHip

Explorer
Joined
Mar 3, 2026
Messages
309
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana
I moved funds through payusd into coin base, then to cake, then on to vender. Since 4am it has been stuck sending. Any way to fix this?
 
TeresaHip said:

I moved funds through payusd into coin base, then to cake, then on to vender. Since 4am it has been stuck sending. Any way to fix this?
On Exodus, there's a slider that lets you set how much 'gas' the payment uses. I moved it all the way down near zero, and Exodus warned me with something like "This amount will seriously slow down the transfer of funds" or words to that effect....I don't know if that's what happened in your case, but I figured I'd mention it....GL
 
Which network did you use, and where did the PayUSD come from originally? I doubt that mattered, because it seems to have arrived in your Cake wallet without issue (that's my assumption), though routing it through Coinbase first was likely not needed.
 
maokai said:

Which network did you use, and where did the PayUSD come from originally? I doubt that mattered, because it seems to have arrived in your Cake wallet without issue (that's my assumption), though routing it through Coinbase first was likely not needed.
The network I used was sol
 
Locate the transaction ID, then load it in a Solana blockchain explorer. After that, take what's shown on the transaction's page, copy it, and drop it into Gemini with a question about what's happening.

Protip: Ask it to take on the role of a fiduciary. When it comes to anything involving money, the answers come back much better.
 
Back
Top