domin8brix
Explorer
I would start there, yes.Phatmax said:
so 250mcg is good starting point?
Click to expand...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I would start there, yes.Phatmax said:
so 250mcg is good starting point?
Click to expand...
ok will start theredomin8brix said:
I would start there, yes.
Click to expand...
I had the same experience. I started feeling a bit more from 750mcg. I'm now on 1mg and am starting to feel a little appetite suppression, but I feel very tired. Trying to find that sweet spot as I want to get off reta eventually. Tomorrow is pin day and I'm considering lowering my dose to 750mcg due to the fatique.aquis said:
I didn't get anything from 250mcg of Cag after 5 days. I'm going to pin a slight increase this week and then evaluate.
Click to expand...
I'm still on month one of Reta, currently doing 2mg twice a week. I'm still getting food noise, old habits die hard so I have a kit of cagri on the way.ppwDE said:
I've also tried this combo yesterday, Reta 5mg, Cagri I took 0.25mg in the morning. Felt the hunger supression already in the evening.
Click to expand...
Some people do not get great appetite suppression on reta, especially at lower doses. Cag is the appetite suppression. Some people feel you should max out your GLP before adding cag, but others would rather keep the reta lower and use cag.camzgon said:
May I ask what peoples reasons are for stacking the two? I have started Reta, is it worth adding cagri ?
Click to expand...
I'm on 7.5 Tirz and 4 Reta and consider myself a super responder. I've consistently lost weight for 18 weeks without any stalls. Plenty of other users have a different experience and are using well over twice my doses. In place of titrating up, they have the option of adding Cargi to break a stall. I've considered adding some to my freezer stash in case I ever need it. It's not very expensive. As I close in on my goal weight, I know the battle could get tougher and progress may stall some.camzgon said:
May I ask what peoples reasons are for stacking the two? I have started Reta, is it worth adding cagri ?
Click to expand...
Mots-c and cagri would work well together. You can have it with reta as far as I am aware after researching on this forum. What dose do you plan to start wirh for cagri ? Cagri sometimes doesn't work until you reach at least 1mg but if you start on that, it may make you very unwell.IssyAssaySissa said:
Bit of a different question here! I’ve been running Reta 1.5mg/week for just over 12 weeks. I love it!! It helped me lose 7 peri-menopause pounds that had developed regardless of my constant nutrition efforts, heavy lifting 5 days a week, and running two days a week plus 10,000 steps most days! I’ve also been using GHK-Cu during this time.
I want to slowly cycle off both so that I don’t have to up my dose of Reta and can cycle it back in after about a 12-14 week break. Also to have a break from GHK and bring it back with the Reta.
During that time, I want to switch to Cagri at at the smallest possible dose to help with appetite/cravings, and Mots-C (2mg/3x per week for 8 weeks max) for all of its benefits with metabolism, insulin and glucose, etc. Has anyone else paired Cagri and Mots-C with good success for a maintenance phase?
Click to expand...
I’m thinking just .25mg to start because I definitely don’t want to get sick by overdoing it. Mots-C I was advised to do 2mg 3X/week but I think I’m going to stay with 1mg 3X/week for the first week and make sure I don’t have any side effects before going higher. I’m only cycling off the Reta because I don’t want to build up a tolerance to it, ideally I’d like to go back and forth between these two stacks every 12-14 weeks so my body doesn’t get used to any one of them and I can keep my dose super low.kazza94x said:
Mots-c and cagri would work well together. You can have it with reta as far as I am aware after researching on this forum. What dose do you plan to start wirh for cagri ? Cagri sometimes doesn't work until you reach at least 1mg but if you start on that, it may make you very unwell.
Click to expand...
0.25mg is within the range of what studies suggest. I am not sure about mots-c, have you looked up studies and dosages for mots-c? I think that's where you have received poor advice. Cycling on and off reta does not help you not build a tolerance. There is a maximum therapeutic dose just like with ozempic etc. If you stop taking reta, the next time you take it, you may not feel the effects. It does take a while to build up in your system also so cycling on and off is just wasting your time from the research I have done.IssyAssaySissa said:
I’m thinking just .25mg to start because I definitely don’t want to get sick by overdoing it. Mots-C I was advised to do 2mg 3X/week but I think I’m going to stay with 1mg 3X/week for the first week and make sure I don’t have any side effects before going higher. I’m only cycling off the Reta because I don’t want to build up a tolerance to it, ideally I’d like to go back and forth between these two stacks every 12-14 weeks so my body doesn’t get used to any one of them and I can keep my dose super low.
Click to expand...
Cycling on and off GLP drugs is possibly a very bad idea. One reason is your concern about tolerance is not needed. While tolerance to gastrointestinal side effects does seem to happen, there is zero evidence that tolerance to the effects on appetite or weight loss occurs even over long periods of time, tested up to 4 years post weight loss on the same dose, weight stayed stable - if tolerance was happening , weight would have increased.IssyAssaySissa said:
I’m thinking just .25mg to start because I definitely don’t want to get sick by overdoing it. Mots-C I was advised to do 2mg 3X/week but I think I’m going to stay with 1mg 3X/week for the first week and make sure I don’t have any side effects before going higher. I’m only cycling off the Reta because I don’t want to build up a tolerance to it, ideally I’d like to go back and forth between these two stacks every 12-14 weeks so my body doesn’t get used to any one of them and I can keep my dose super low.
Click to expand...
what is your dose on Cag?TwinSuns said:
I do it separately. Take them different days and pin Reta every 6 days and Cag every 7. It is working well for me.
Click to expand...
It's now month two of Reta, titrating nice and slow with zero sides besides some skin sensitivity ( what a weird sensation!)Thighknee said:
I'm still on month one of Reta, currently doing 2mg twice a week. I'm still getting food noise, old habits die hard so I have a kit of cagri on the way.
Click to expand...
Does Cagri give you fatigue as well?Thighknee said:
It's now month two of Reta, titrating nice and slow with zero sides besides some skin sensitivity ( what a weird sensation!)
I'm on 3mg Reta twice a week and .250mg Cagri (3rd week) in the middle of it, zero hunger, zero food noise, zero appetite but i can still enjoy a meal and a drink if i want, but better again I'm 14 kilos down
I never believed this was possible for me in particular, i could have stayed eating all day everyday and now... nothing, just peace of mind and the mental space to occupy myself with important things, its an unbelievable feeling!
God bless this forum and its members !