Cagrilintide stack with Reta?

Phatmax

Explorer
Joined
Sep 23, 2025
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Hi All can you stack Cagrilintide with Reta in same pen? if so what would you do?
 
do a separate pen in case you need to titrate up or down the cagri and not scrap a batch of reta
 
Phatmax said:


Hi All can you stack Cagrilintide with Reta in same pen? if so what would you do?

Click to expand...
I don't have an answer for you, but wondering what doses you plan on using? I'm thinking of introducing Cag.
 
I do it separately. Take them different days and pin Reta every 6 days and Cag every 7. It is working well for me.
 
TwinSuns said:


I do it separately. Take them different days and pin Reta every 6 days and Cag every 7. It is working well for me.

Click to expand...
how much you take?
 
Phatmax said:


Hi All can you stack Cagrilintide with Reta in same pen? if so what would you do?

Click to expand...
Cagrilintide is supposed to be reconstituted at a lower pH to prevent degradation/fibrils so it wouldn't be great to combine them if you plan on keeping reconstituted past a couple of weeks.
 
Phatmax said:


300mcg to 500mcg im thinking ?

Click to expand...
I took 250mcg Cag this morning. So far no sides and no noticeable hunger suppression. I will re-evaluate next week.
 
aquis said:


I took 250mcg Cag this morning. So far no sides and no noticeable hunger suppression. I will re-evaluate next week.

Click to expand...
I normally notice my GLP hit later in the day if I take it in the am. Cagri took like 2 days then hit hard out of nowhere at 250mcg. And man that fatigue left me nearly bedridden
 
Currently doing 1mg Cargi and 5mg Reta per week. Going up to 10 on Reta and will titrate the Cargi as needed. Had to stop taking it for a month due to surgery, so restarting but titrating at a faster rate. I had been taking 10mg Reta and 2mg Cargi with decent results, but hunger suppression was better with Triz. Stopped Triz and went to Reta due to constipation issues with Triz that Reta doesn't seem to have for me.
 
Mounjamen said:


With what medium do you reconstitute Cagri, and at what dosage, to prevent fibril formation?

Click to expand...

I think most people just use plain ol' bac water and don't worry about the pH issue. Those who adjust the pH are primarily using acetic acid (AA) by testing the pH and adding small amounts of AA until the desired pH is achieved. I read somewhere that someone uses 50% bac and 50% AA solution (already diluted), but I'm not 100% what product they are using. My personal assesment, and I've done a lot of research, is that the risk of fibrils is very low and since cagri is so inexpensive that I would just reconstitute with bac and decrease how long I keep a reconstituted vial.
 
I used Acetic Acid when I did mine --Carolina Products I believe.

Also--Cagri will hit about 24 hours later and will hit you like a semi.
 
domin8brix said:


I used Acetic Acid when I did mine --Carolina Products I believe.

Also--Cagri will hit about 24 hours later and will hit you like a semi.

Click to expand...





d410e02152e98f7682ce80dce368a18bc17906518577749c0c82658ccb6a1432.gif
 
aquis said:


I took 250mcg Cag this morning. So far no sides and no noticeable hunger suppression. I will re-evaluate next week.

Click to expand...
hows it going?
 
Phatmax said:


hows it going?

Click to expand...
I didn't get anything from 250mcg of Cag after 5 days. I'm going to pin a slight increase this week and then evaluate.
 
I’m on 2mg reta every 6 days, and top up with 0.25 cag as required. Cag hit me hard, it’s fantastic for appetite suppression and food noise but I can’t deal with too much nausea.

I definitely wouldn’t mix them, I have a friend who is on higher doses of both and still titrating up, and I can barely tolerate 250-300mcg of cag lol.

After the first pin (the next morning) I was also very tired but that went away and didn’t happen again.

I rate Cag highly to supplement reta but start small, and use it on a different day/night that you use reta
 
gusterbuster said:


I normally notice my GLP hit later in the day if I take it in the am. Cagri took like 2 days then hit hard out of nowhere at 250mcg. And man that fatigue left me nearly bedridden

Click to expand...
Yep know that feeling to well.
 
Back
Top