cagri+reta and tirz+reta combo pen.

Rabbittaco

Explorer
Joined
Jul 16, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Has anyone come across, or tried themselves, putting either of these pairs into 1 pen and run into any problems?

I realize the usual approach is to spread the doses across the week, but I was simply wondering whether the two could be combined into 1 pen cartridge and whether they'd blend well enough.
 
Somewhere I came across the claim that Cagri alters glucagon receptor activity in some way.

That's the reason it gets used on the days between Reta shots.

So putting both into 1 cartridge is definitely not something you should do.
 
RaveBaddie said:

Somewhere I came across the claim that Cagri alters glucagon receptor activity in some way.

That's the reason it gets used on the days between Reta shots.

So putting both into 1 cartridge is definitely not something you should do.
I have never come across this before.
 
Rabbittaco said:

RaveBaddie said:

Somewhere I came across the claim that Cagri alters glucagon receptor activity in some way.

That's the reason it gets used on the days between Reta shots.

So putting both into 1 cartridge is definitely not something you should do.
I have never come across this before.

The paper on this has slipped out of my reach.

Still, stacking them on a single day isn't advisable for a specific reason.
 
Rabbittaco said:

RaveBaddie said:

Somewhere I came across the claim that Cagri alters glucagon receptor activity in some way.

That's the reason it gets used on the days between Reta shots.

So putting both into 1 cartridge is definitely not something you should do.
I have never come across this before.
Cagri works by suppressing glucagon. A lot of folks mix that up with cagri suppressing the glucagon receptor. Those two are not interchangeable. Reta suppresses glucagon too, and that shows that lowering glucagon isn't the same as blocking the glucagon receptor.

Even so, I wouldn't combine them in one pen. Novo Nordisk has spent forever trying to get that to work with cagrisema. Are you really going to bet that cagrireta will just happen to work for you?
 
I wouldn't do that either. Reta reacts badly to shifts in pH, along with plenty of other triggers. The countless reports out there show reta turning cloudy from nothing more than "bad" BAC. Then there was the time I attempted mixing it with MOTs-C, and white strings appeared inside the syringe. Once that happened, I stopped ever pairing Reta with anything. Since Cagri on its own prefers an acidic environment, a reaction seems plausible there too.

And honestly. Combining peptides in one syringe, where you use it within minutes, is not the same as keeping a Pen going for a month.
 
Back
Top