Cagri Reconstitution

IronRose

Explorer
Joined
Jul 29, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Little Rock, AR USA
Has anyone here gathered any real-world observations about how long Cagri keeps its full potency when mixed with standard bac water and stored in the fridge? My vials are on the bigger side at 10mg, yet my weekly dose is only .5 mg, so tossing the remainder feels wasteful if it can still be used.
 
Genuinely curious about that too. Mine at 1mg this Saturday is doing zilch, nada, nill. Hunger almost never hits me before noon, and it has only been roughly 48 hours since that 1mg dose. 8mg RETA on the same day as well.
 
PAPoots said:

Genuinely curious about that too. Mine at 1mg this Saturday is doing zilch, nada, nill. Hunger almost never hits me before noon, and it has only been roughly 48 hours since that 1mg dose. 8mg RETA on the same day as well.
What's the age of your reconstituted vial? Mine has hit 30 days today, and my cagri dose is scheduled to go up... I'm basically maintaining at this point... though I'm fighting the habit of snacking.
 
IronRose said:

PAPoots said:

Genuinely curious about that too. Mine at 1mg this Saturday is doing zilch, nada, nill. Hunger almost never hits me before noon, and it has only been roughly 48 hours since that 1mg dose. 8mg RETA on the same day as well.
What's the age of your reconstituted vial? Mine has hit 30 days today, and my cagri dose is scheduled to go up... I'm basically maintaining at this point... though I'm fighting the habit of snacking.
My supply has lasted beyond the 2-month point. The vials I work with are the 5 mg size.
 
IronRose said:

Has anyone here gathered any real-world observations about how long Cagri keeps its full potency when mixed with standard bac water and stored in the fridge? My vials are on the bigger side at 10mg, yet my weekly dose is only .5 mg, so tossing the remainder feels wasteful if it can still be used.

When it comes to cagri, I haven't come across any research examining how storage duration affects its potency. What concerns me more than potency, though, is the possibility of aggregation.

Given how cheap cagri is, I've settled on tossing it out at the 5-week mark. The main reason is that I'm not bothering to adjust the pH and I'm just using straight bac water for reconstitution.

I don't know what your cost was, but for me it came to roughly $13 per vial for C10, so using just 1/2 of it works out to $6.50. There's no good reason to take chances with a peptide that really ought to be kept at a lower pH than what bac provides.
 
BFF just got C5 and C10 back in stock, so today I picked some up to keep in the freezer. Prices were quite fair. I went with C5, and then I started wondering who actually buys the C10 and what their reason is. Given how tiny the doses are and a 30 day window per vial, that works out to roughly 5 or 6 shots. Using up the C5 would be a challenge, right?
 
Seasonal1 said:

BFF just got C5 and C10 back in stock, so today I picked some up to keep in the freezer. Prices were quite fair. I went with C5, and then I started wondering who actually buys the C10 and what their reason is. Given how tiny the doses are and a 30 day window per vial, that works out to roughly 5 or 6 shots. Using up the C5 would be a challenge, right?
Cagri dosing can reach 2.5mg weekly, which works out to 10mg monthly. If stored properly—kept cold and possibly at low pH—a single vial remains usable for 40, 50, or even 60 days with no issues.
 
For a few months now, my routine has been 7.5mg Tirz on Friday plus 4mg Reta on Tuesday. Things aren't stalled or anything like that — I simply felt like giving Cagrilintide a shot prior to reaching my goal weight. Once I'm at maintenance, is Cagrilintide worth keeping in the rotation? Today I injected 250mcg and noticed neither benefits nor drawbacks. I've come across a lot of cautionary posts about beginning at too high a dose or escalating Cagrilintide too quickly.
 
Back
Top