Cag 1 mg wiped me out

ambot88 said:

I take .5 roughly 3 days following 5mg reta, and yes, I suspect it brings on a bit of tiredness, though it stays manageable. My approach is to dose the cagri at night, letting the first wave of fatigue wear off while I sleep, then the following morning I pin MOTS-C, which seems to give me an extra lift.

I was planning to ask what everyone thinks about this approach. My Cagri is supposed to show up next week, but I’m also eyeing mots c just for a general energy lift. Still, where’s the line before I’m doing too much? I definitely want the Cagri for occasional hunger control (I’m on 10mg Tz) when needed, but if I then need the mots to counter Cagri fatigue, will I end up needing yet another peptide to sleep after the Cagri?

Gah. There’s still so much left to research! 😅
 
wileyhorse said:

ambot88 said:

I take .5 roughly 3 days following 5mg reta, and yes, I suspect it brings on a bit of tiredness, though it stays manageable. My approach is to dose the cagri at night, letting the first wave of fatigue wear off while I sleep, then the following morning I pin MOTS-C, which seems to give me an extra lift.

I was planning to ask what everyone thinks about this approach. My Cagri is supposed to show up next week, but I’m also eyeing mots c just for a general energy lift. Still, where’s the line before I’m doing too much? I definitely want the Cagri for occasional hunger control (I’m on 10mg Tz) when needed, but if I then need the mots to counter Cagri fatigue, will I end up needing yet another peptide to sleep after the Cagri?

Gah. There’s still so much left to research! 😅
Yeah, it definitely can spiral. In just 6 months I went from being afraid of a single weekly needle to a week with 11 needles — although the daily Klow is what pushes that count up the most.
 
It's wild how much variation there is from person to person. Reta is something I just can't handle, though I rarely come across anyone else with that problem. Glow and klow, on the other hand, give me zero trouble — no burning, nothing odd at the injection site. Someday I might work up the nerve for mots, but that's a topic for later.
 
I placed an order for cagri not long ago. Currently I've been dosing reta at 1 mg each week for 5 weeks now, and that reta really hits me hard. So my guess is cag would likely knock me out too. That's why I'm considering 100 micrograms as a dose, which might be enough for me. It's not like I actually need it — I just want to give it a try and see how it feels. Plus I want to find out whether I can drive the calories even lower to speed up fat loss. Then again, it could turn out to be a mistake, since I appear to be a hyper responder to these weight loss drugs. We'll have to wait and see. Being a lab rat is something I enjoy 😁
 
ThatNextGril said:

Grogu said:

gunmetal1991 said:

Seems like I'm the odd one out here. I've been using cag for roughly 8 weeks, currently at 1.2mg, and I haven't felt any tiredness at all. There is appetite suppression, but it's not overwhelming (I consume somewhere between 1400-2000 cals daily, walk 10-20k steps daily). I'm also on 12.5mg tirz and I get full faster.

That said, since tirz is in the mix, it's difficult to tell whether the effect comes more from cag or from tirz. Tirz by itself wasn't doing much for me, so right now I lean toward cag being the bigger contributor.

My current dose feels fine (tirz on friday, cag on monday), so I don't plan to increase it any time soon.

Good to hear the fatigue hasn't hit you. Around 2 months back I ran cagri for a few weeks with zero side effects and only a light drop in appetite. Now though, .5mg is kicking my ass and food hasn't crossed my mind since I pinned.

Reading your post got me thinking — maybe the tiredness this time comes from pinning both on the same day. Last round I split the doses the way you do. This time I figured cagrisema is dosed on the same day, so why not follow that. Tomorrow is shot day, so I think I'll just take my tirzepatide dose on it's own and hold off on the cagri until Monday.
When you do, please let us know how it goes. Should spacing out the tirz and cagri doses turn out to reduce that wiped-out feeling, that would be a trick the rest of us would love to learn! Fingers crossed you're onto something!

Rather than injecting on the same day as my tirzepatide (Saturday), I switched my cagri dose to Monday morning this week, and the difference is huge — I feel a TON better. Monday night and last night I stayed awake instead of passing out on the couch, and right now I'm wide awake.

For anyone thinking about stacking with cagri, my strong advice is to space out the dosing instead of doing what I did — being a smartass and pinning both on the same day 🤣.

Separately, what I really enjoy about cagri is the feels. Food holds no real appeal, yet I can still eat.
 
That's awesome to hear! Appreciate you letting me know. Here's the deal — if next week you pin them on separate days again and get the same outcome, then I'll go ahead and order some cagri for myself.
 
ThatNextGril said:

That's awesome to hear! Appreciate you letting me know. Here's the deal — if next week you pin them on separate days again and get the same outcome, then I'll go ahead and order some cagri for myself.

Next week I'll be sure to give an update. If I were starting over, besides choosing another day to pin, I'd likely begin with .25mg as well.
 
Grogu said:

ThatNextGril said:

That's awesome to hear! Appreciate you letting me know. Here's the deal — if next week you pin them on separate days again and get the same outcome, then I'll go ahead and order some cagri for myself.

Next week I'll be sure to give an update. If I were starting over, besides choosing another day to pin, I'd likely begin with .25mg as well.
That's the same way I began. My tirzepitide goes in on Sunday, and cag goes in on Wednesday.
 
TeresaHip said:

Grogu said:

ThatNextGril said:

That's awesome to hear! Appreciate you letting me know. Here's the deal — if next week you pin them on separate days again and get the same outcome, then I'll go ahead and order some cagri for myself.

Next week I'll be sure to give an update. If I were starting over, besides choosing another day to pin, I'd likely begin with .25mg as well.
That's the same way I began. My tirzepitide goes in on Sunday, and cag goes in on Wednesday.

Even though I was aware that this is what most people do, I went ahead and chose to inject on the same day anyway 😂. I figured I was a seasoned peptide user and could manage it, but it's obvious I'm still a beginner. I also didn't realize how potent cagri really is.

So how's your experience with cagri treating you?
 
Grogu said:

TeresaHip said:

Grogu said:

ThatNextGril said:

That's awesome to hear! Appreciate you letting me know. Here's the deal — if next week you pin them on separate days again and get the same outcome, then I'll go ahead and order some cagri for myself.

Next week I'll be sure to give an update. If I were starting over, besides choosing another day to pin, I'd likely begin with .25mg as well.
That's the same way I began. My tirzepitide goes in on Sunday, and cag goes in on Wednesday.

Even though I was aware that this is what most people do, I went ahead and chose to inject on the same day anyway 😂. I figured I was a seasoned peptide user and could manage it, but it's obvious I'm still a beginner. I also didn't realize how potent cagri really is.

So how's your experience with cagri treating you?
🤣🤣
 
Back
Top