rustle
Explorer
Has anyone here used Pharma Bridge to order veterinary medicines? I came across Simparica Trio on their site and I'm curious whether others have bought from them.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I haven't done that myself. My go-to sources for medications have been Valley Vet and Chewy...Pharma Bridge is one I've never usedrustle said:
Has anyone here used Pharma Bridge to order veterinary medicines? I came across Simparica Trio on their site and I'm curious whether others have bought from them.
Yeah, having looked into it further, I figure going with Chewy or a neighborhood pharmacy is the smarter route.FarmgirlRebel said:
I haven't done that myself. My go-to sources for medications have been Valley Vet and Chewy...Pharma Bridge is one I've never usedrustle said:
Has anyone here used Pharma Bridge to order veterinary medicines? I came across Simparica Trio on their site and I'm curious whether others have bought from them.
I have used them in the past and had a good experience. I got Nexguard from them, and the sole distinction (apart from the cost) was that the weight appeared in kg rather than lbs. The medication was genuine and effective. None of my dogs showed any negative reactions or issues. The only thing I didn't like was their poor packaging, though that's not a big deal.
Appreciate the info! That's certainly less expensive than Chewy. What was the delivery timeframe?SITHRE said:
I have used them in the past and had a good experience. I got Nexguard from them, and the sole distinction (apart from the cost) was that the weight appeared in kg rather than lbs. The medication was genuine and effective. None of my dogs showed any negative reactions or issues. The only thing I didn't like was their poor packaging, though that's not a big deal.
Sierra Pet Meds, which is based in AU as well, worked out really well for me when I bought Simparica Trio. The cost was good, shipping was affordable and didn't take long. Without question a LOT less than the price my vet is squeezing out of me.
A fortnight! That's a great deal.GTS97 said:
Appreciate the info! That's certainly less expensive than Chewy. What was the delivery timeframe?SITHRE said:
I have used them in the past and had a good experience. I got Nexguard from them, and the sole distinction (apart from the cost) was that the weight appeared in kg rather than lbs. The medication was genuine and effective. None of my dogs showed any negative reactions or issues. The only thing I didn't like was their poor packaging, though that's not a big deal.
SITHRE said:
A fortnight! That's a great deal.GTS97 said:
Appreciate the info! That's certainly less expensive than Chewy. What was the delivery timeframe?SITHRE said:
I have used them in the past and had a good experience. I got Nexguard from them, and the sole distinction (apart from the cost) was that the weight appeared in kg rather than lbs. The medication was genuine and effective. None of my dogs showed any negative reactions or issues. The only thing I didn't like was their poor packaging, though that's not a big deal.
For those of you who ordered (or anyone else reading this), were customs duties something you had to cover? My concern is that it could wipe out the money saved.JuneBug1956 said:
My vet meds turned up from Pets megastore. Took roughly 2 weeks. I ordered Simparica and got a full year for what 6 months costs locally.![]()
I’m not able to answer for those 2, but when I ordered from Sierra Pet Meds, shipping out of Australia came to $12.95, tariff included, and it arrived in under 2 weeks too.GTS97 said:
SITHRE said:
A fortnight! That's a great deal.GTS97 said:
Appreciate the info! That's certainly less expensive than Chewy. What was the delivery timeframe?SITHRE said:
I have used them in the past and had a good experience. I got Nexguard from them, and the sole distinction (apart from the cost) was that the weight appeared in kg rather than lbs. The medication was genuine and effective. None of my dogs showed any negative reactions or issues. The only thing I didn't like was their poor packaging, though that's not a big deal.
For those of you who ordered (or anyone else reading this), were customs duties something you had to cover? My concern is that it could wipe out the money saved.JuneBug1956 said:
My vet meds turned up from Pets megastore. Took roughly 2 weeks. I ordered Simparica and got a full year for what 6 months costs locally.![]()
That gives me some hope. After FedEx hit me with a $70 charge on a $100 item weighing a quarter pound coming from Canada, those duties started to worry me. It was unbelievable.Dos-Dox said:
I’m not able to answer for those 2, but when I ordered from Sierra Pet Meds, shipping out of Australia came to $12.95, tariff included, and it arrived in under 2 weeks too.GTS97 said:
SITHRE said:
A fortnight! That's a great deal.GTS97 said:
Appreciate the info! That's certainly less expensive than Chewy. What was the delivery timeframe?SITHRE said:
I have used them in the past and had a good experience. I got Nexguard from them, and the sole distinction (apart from the cost) was that the weight appeared in kg rather than lbs. The medication was genuine and effective. None of my dogs showed any negative reactions or issues. The only thing I didn't like was their poor packaging, though that's not a big deal.
For those of you who ordered (or anyone else reading this), were customs duties something you had to cover? My concern is that it could wipe out the money saved.JuneBug1956 said:
My vet meds turned up from Pets megastore. Took roughly 2 weeks. I ordered Simparica and got a full year for what 6 months costs locally.![]()
The savings were still very much intact. For a 6-month supply I paid $71, whereas my vet would have charged $167.
Thanks so much for sharing this — it ended up saving us $400 on our dog's supplies!Dos-Dox said:
Sierra Pet Meds, which is based in AU as well, worked out really well for me when I bought Simparica Trio. The cost was good, shipping was affordable and didn't take long. Without question a LOT less than the price my vet is squeezing out of me.
Megastore's pricing is competitive too, and which of the two comes out cheaper keeps flip-flopping depending on the deals each is offering and the shipping charges at that moment.