Bulking on Reta- starting to believe!

Vash_ said:

Nattybynature said:

Vash_ said:

Just about done with week 7 of being back on Reta. I'm also running test and growth. The mirror and the way my clothes fit are definitely starting to show a difference.

Vascularity is coming through pretty well too.

Definitely—I'm seeing veins pop in spots that never showed them previously!

Assuming you're increasing the dose gradually, you're likely hitting the ideal range right about now!
Right now I'm running 3mg Reta alongside 2iu growth. Next week I intend to raise both.
The most I ever used was 5mg, and the pounds came off incredibly fast! I was also running 4iu of gh
 
Such1943 said:

MTSpace said:

Does anybody have before-and-after photos to share? I'm aiming for a recomp. Step one is getting TRT fully dialed in. After that, I'll bring in Reta. When that's holding steady, I'll add 1-2 HGH. Nothing fancy, but that's the way I prefer to live.
The first photo dates back 18 months. I spent a year on Reta plus dieting to get lean, then gradually resumed training. TRT went in on Aug 25, while AAS/HGH started Feb 5 26.





View attachment 10710
Those are some wild results! You're looking great!
 
Such1943 said:

MTSpace said:

Does anybody have before-and-after photos to share? I'm aiming for a recomp. Step one is getting TRT fully dialed in. After that, I'll bring in Reta. When that's holding steady, I'll add 1-2 HGH. Nothing fancy, but that's the way I prefer to live.
The first photo dates back 18 months. I spent a year on Reta plus dieting to get lean, then gradually resumed training. TRT went in on Aug 25, while AAS/HGH started Feb 5 26.





View attachment 10710
Have you kept reta in the mix, or did you stop taking it?
 
Nattybynature said:

Such1943 said:

MTSpace said:

Does anybody have before-and-after photos to share? I'm aiming for a recomp. Step one is getting TRT fully dialed in. After that, I'll bring in Reta. When that's holding steady, I'll add 1-2 HGH. Nothing fancy, but that's the way I prefer to live.
The first photo dates back 18 months. I spent a year on Reta plus dieting to get lean, then gradually resumed training. TRT went in on Aug 25, while AAS/HGH started Feb 5 26.





View attachment 10710
Have you kept reta in the mix, or did you stop taking it?
My permanent regimen consists of Reta, Test, HGH, and KLOW. For cycling, I prefer SS-31, NAD+, and Mots-C.
 
Such1943 said:

Nattybynature said:

Such1943 said:

MTSpace said:

Does anybody have before-and-after photos to share? I'm aiming for a recomp. Step one is getting TRT fully dialed in. After that, I'll bring in Reta. When that's holding steady, I'll add 1-2 HGH. Nothing fancy, but that's the way I prefer to live.
The first photo dates back 18 months. I spent a year on Reta plus dieting to get lean, then gradually resumed training. TRT went in on Aug 25, while AAS/HGH started Feb 5 26.





View attachment 10710
Have you kept reta in the mix, or did you stop taking it?
My permanent regimen consists of Reta, Test, HGH, and KLOW. For cycling, I prefer SS-31, NAD+, and Mots-C.
Nice work! I'm also looking to try ss31 before long, provided somebody in Canada actually has it available. Customs at this border is a nightmare, and I'm not about to gamble hundreds of dollars on a seizure.
 
MTSpace said:

Does anybody have before-and-after photos to share? I'm aiming for a recomp. Step one is getting TRT fully dialed in. After that, I'll bring in Reta. When that's holding steady, I'll add 1-2 HGH. Nothing fancy, but that's the way I prefer to live.
 
Nattybynature said:

Vash_ said:

Nattybynature said:

Vash_ said:

Just about done with week 7 of being back on Reta. I'm also running test and growth. The mirror and the way my clothes fit are definitely starting to show a difference.

Vascularity is coming through pretty well too.

Definitely—I'm seeing veins pop in spots that never showed them previously!

Assuming you're increasing the dose gradually, you're likely hitting the ideal range right about now!
Right now I'm running 3mg Reta alongside 2iu growth. Next week I intend to raise both.
The most I ever used was 5mg, and the pounds came off incredibly fast! I was also running 4iu of gh
During my initial cycle, I pushed the dose up to 7.5mg, but the side effects forced me to stop. My hope is that the growth will be sufficient to allow me to keep reta at a lower dose.
 
Vash_ said:

Nattybynature said:

Vash_ said:

Nattybynature said:

Vash_ said:

Just about done with week 7 of being back on Reta. I'm also running test and growth. The mirror and the way my clothes fit are definitely starting to show a difference.

Vascularity is coming through pretty well too.

Definitely—I'm seeing veins pop in spots that never showed them previously!

Assuming you're increasing the dose gradually, you're likely hitting the ideal range right about now!
Right now I'm running 3mg Reta alongside 2iu growth. Next week I intend to raise both.
The most I ever used was 5mg, and the pounds came off incredibly fast! I was also running 4iu of gh
During my initial cycle, I pushed the dose up to 7.5mg, but the side effects forced me to stop. My hope is that the growth will be sufficient to allow me to keep reta at a lower dose.
For me, 4 weeks of mots c really boosted fat loss, so I would absolutely suggest it.
 
MTSpace said:

Calm Logic said:

MTSpace said:

Does anybody have before-and-after photos to share? I'm aiming for a recomp. Step one is getting TRT fully dialed in. After that, I'll bring in Reta. When that's holding steady, I'll add 1-2 HGH. Nothing fancy, but that's the way I prefer to live.
When it comes to reta and testosterone, what you mostly find on Reddit is before-and-after photos where people hide their faces to protect their privacy. From my own experience, it felt like I had some moon face while on 1-2 iu of HGH, though my spouse never noticed it. Taking Jardiance as a diuretic appeared to keep that from happening. Even so, it gave me one more reason to make the switch to tesa, which I'll begin this weekend.
Let us know how things go with swapping in Tesa. Did HGH do anything for you? Was it 191aa that you ran? And what was your length of time on HGH?
A very brief HGH run — only 1 vial of 36 iu — produced no clear upside. On the earlier occasion, that same type of vial appeared to give short-term relief for my Achilles tendonitis, though that could simply be water retention, as it was more noticeable back then. Sure, the standard advice is to run HGH for 6 months or something. I am too risk averse for that.

The slight facial "edema" I blamed on HGH existed only in my head (no pun intended). It was subq fat, which means I still have weight/fat to lose, so logically I ought to remain on HGH because it works better against subq fat and fat overall. At 1-2 iu, HGH gave me no clear sides at all.

Before I began, I checked IGF-1 (mine sits around 190 naturally), but I skipped testing afterward — I did not want to wait around at LabCorp, and I had already stopped because of the imagined facial edema. Still, I will establish a fresh baseline before tesa.

I have a pile of peptides to work through for "recovery." Right now, for instance, I am trying a stack of KPV and TA-1, alongside the more familiar ones such as BPC and TB-500 (so far unimpressive, and they may need more time before effects show). GHK/Cu comes next.
 
Back
Top