Riviera
Explorer
I've bought kits from a number of chinese vendors. In some kits the vials contain intact pucks (for example, the eloralintide & trz I just got), while in others 3 or 4 vials have broken pucks - for example the RT20 I got from that same vendor. A few pucks are split into 2 or 3 chunks, and a few have turned into white balls along with powder.
I assume this happens often?
Does anyone know whether this is caused by the product being old? Or by too much mannitrol being used? Or is it simply down to how the product is handled?
Any more input would be welcome - I'm nearly 4 months into this game and am looking for new offshore suppliers.
I assume this happens often?
Does anyone know whether this is caused by the product being old? Or by too much mannitrol being used? Or is it simply down to how the product is handled?
Any more input would be welcome - I'm nearly 4 months into this game and am looking for new offshore suppliers.