British tabloid claims reta is 'godzilla juice'

It's amusing how much effort goes into making reta look dangerous. What's the point of bringing in "Dr Luke Turnock, a senior lecturer in criminology (of all things) at the University of Lincoln (of all unis) who monitors illegal drug sales" for a comment? It only fuels the fear mongering. There's zero evidence of fair, in-depth reporting. Ah Daily Mail never disappoints.
 
Grogu said:


If I put a picture of her on my vials, then those would be some vile vials.

I'd probably end up in HR. Of yeah, I've been called into HR because of her before 🤣.

Click to expand...
A juicy photo of Godzilla, anyone? 🤣
 
I'll be honest, I only skimmed it, but the part about the woman who picked up the pen and then dealt with nonstop nausea at that dose had me rolling my eyes hard. When a dose is clearly too much, why not dial it back and work out what actually suits you? What I don't understand is folks who just inject whatever amount someone else hands them, without any idea what it is.
 
Back in 2017, Wikipedia decided the Daily Mail couldn't be used as a source.

Dozens of lawsuits have forced them to shell out hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions — though for them that's probably just the price of staying in business.

And let's not forget how they cheered for the Nazis right up to the eve of WW2, with headlines like "Hurrah for the Blackshirts". There was even a 1934 contest called "Why I Like The Blackshirts", where cash prizes went to whoever wrote the best letter in praise of the British Union of Fascists.

On the plus side, you can still read Garfield in it.
 
UnripeLadel said:

Back in 2017, Wikipedia decided the Daily Mail couldn't be used as a source.

Dozens of lawsuits have forced them to shell out hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions — though for them that's probably just the price of staying in business.

And let's not forget how they cheered for the Nazis right up to the eve of WW2, with headlines like "Hurrah for the Blackshirts". There was even a 1934 contest called "Why I Like The Blackshirts", where cash prizes went to whoever wrote the best letter in praise of the British Union of Fascists.

On the plus side, you can still read Garfield in it.

What really makes the Daily Mail beyond the pale is its lack of a Page 3.
 
What bothers me somewhat about the way news outlets blow these topics out of proportion is this: grey peptides carry real risks, and when nobody with medical training is around to give guidance, handle adverse effects, or screen for connected health concerns, the odds of trouble go up — and dosing mistakes top the list. Even though GLP drugs are much better characterised and researched, they are probably the ones with the greatest danger of severe adverse reactions when set against every other chinese peptide, simply because their effects are potent and the gap between a therapeutic amount and one that lands you in hospital with unstoppable vomiting is fairly narrow.

A fatality rate from GLP peptides that is quite small yet above zero almost certainly exists. For grey ones I have not yet come across a scientific study demonstrating it, though it does exist for the legitimate versions, and for grey ones it will be larger, chiefly because of dosing mistakes.

It should come as no shock that papers pushing a war on drugs line about recreational substances will spread that same mindset here, yet harm minimisation plus solid, reliable information stands a far better chance of saving lives than stirring up fear.
 
Rolltide61 said:


I read The Daily Mail

Click to expand...
My mother is the same way, which fills me with endless embarrassment. The person I hold responsible for her radicalisation is my step-dad. 😂
 
53900db8dbe1defaf0f35e1ebf61f155ded40534a9be7c9b4ed4806488a83b6c.webp
 
HistLady said:

I'll be honest, I only skimmed it, but the part about the woman who picked up the pen and then dealt with nonstop nausea at that dose had me rolling my eyes hard. When a dose is clearly too much, why not dial it back and work out what actually suits you? What I don't understand is folks who just inject whatever amount someone else hands them, without any idea what it is.
There's a lot of learned helplessness going around -- plus pointless finger-pointing. If you're taking too much of it, that's not the drug's fault!

I really can't wrap my head around why some folks won't take a more hands-on approach to their own health, but as time has gone on I've figured out that in any group, a fairly big chunk of people just love to follow whoever's in charge, no matter what qualifications or value that person actually has. Slap some epaulets on someone and they'll eat right out of your palm.
 
Back
Top