Brenipatide — does anyone sell it legitimately?

druell235

Explorer
Joined
Sep 17, 2025
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Seattle
I keep seeing one reseller in several Telegram B/S/T groups offering Brenipatide at about 40 per vial. My gut says there's a 99% chance this is a scam, but I figured I'd ask here anyway, just in case someone knows something.
 
If the seller you came across on TG was Hibiscus Peptides, then they carry the genuine product! I picked up 2 vials from them to test. The price she asks is 65/vial.

For what it's worth, I've been adding 1 mg/week on top of my tirzepatide, and honestly I can't tell any difference. My suggestion: hold onto your cash, since tirzepatide also helps with addictive tendencies.
 
peppystrings80 said:

If the seller you came across on TG was Hibiscus Peptides, then they carry the genuine product! I picked up 2 vials from them to test. The price she asks is 65/vial.

For what it's worth, I've been adding 1 mg/week on top of my tirzepatide, and honestly I can't tell any difference. My suggestion: hold onto your cash, since tirzepatide also helps with addictive tendencies.
Good to hear. The ad I came across was a few weeks back, so the specifics were fuzzy for me, though that name does ring a bell.
 
Back
Top