About a month into using reta, I've started to notice some shortness of breath. Specifically, taking a full breath in feels somewhat hard, and I only picked up on it because an injury forced me to stop doing cardio.
I came across information saying that gastrointestinal problems, such as food lingering in your stomach for extended periods, can push your lungs upward. In my situation this is almost certainly caused by how Reta affects my stomach, and I'm curious whether anyone else has gone through something similar?
I'm going to stop taking reta, since my main reason for trying it was simply to test the waters of peptides. I have dropped some weight, but being unable to do cardio is far worse for my health than any benefits Reta could offer. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
On top of that, my gastrointestinal reaction to reta seemed particularly bad, though I really had no other problems apart from occasional stomach aches, so I'd call my reta experience a mild success. Any input on that front would also be welcome.
I came across information saying that gastrointestinal problems, such as food lingering in your stomach for extended periods, can push your lungs upward. In my situation this is almost certainly caused by how Reta affects my stomach, and I'm curious whether anyone else has gone through something similar?
I'm going to stop taking reta, since my main reason for trying it was simply to test the waters of peptides. I have dropped some weight, but being unable to do cardio is far worse for my health than any benefits Reta could offer. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
On top of that, my gastrointestinal reaction to reta seemed particularly bad, though I really had no other problems apart from occasional stomach aches, so I'd call my reta experience a mild success. Any input on that front would also be welcome.