BPC157/TB500

JustMakeItHappen

Explorer
Joined
Aug 3, 2025
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Hey everyone πŸ‘‹

I just wanted to check in about what you all have gone through with BPC157 and TB500.

I'm not new to peptides, but anyone who's looked into these 2 compounds knows the outcomes differ a lot.

So I figured I'd ask and hear some firsthand accounts about them β€” your doses, how long you ran them, and what injury you were trying to heal.

Last year in Q3, I was about 6-8 weeks into my first PED cycle, near the end of a workout doing shrugs. The first 2 sets felt super light and easy, so I added a lot of weight β€” I was still powering through the heavier load and hitting 11-9 reps.

Then on the final set I must have over-engaged my neck muscles and felt a pretty bad strain.

To keep it short, this kept happening for roughly 6 months until I finally saw the doctors and had an MRI last month β€” mild tear on a disk in my neck plus a disk bulge.

Now I can't train until this is sorted and heals without surgery, but I'm running GH to help it heal, along with our friend BPC157/TB500.

Right now I'm on 1.5mg daily of each, 4 weeks in so far, and honestly I don't think I can notice any difference when it comes to inflammation dropping or any kind of improvement.

I'll keep running this for another 4 weeks, and if I see an improvement I'll probably add another 4 after that.

So my questions are β€”

What's your dose?

What's your cycle?/Do you cycle?

What was your injury?

and

Did you see an improvement?


Thanks guys! Looking forward to hearing back

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š





6c17e58a31164f473e4ba81b32f741f59faf052da3d85c8850a264dfaf3725d8.webp
 
In December I hurt my shoulder. The 1st MRI revealed labrum and rotator tears. I handled PT on my own. For 8 weeks I avoided lifting. Wolverine was run for 90 days. Across that stretch I took roughly 10 days off. 2mg was taken in the AM. For roughly 6 weeks, improvement was hard to spot. After that, boom, things changed a lot for the better. Whether that was Nature or the Stack, I probably will never truly know. I'm lifting again with caution, and the shoulder sits at 90%. I'll use it again only as needed, since injuries will likely keep coming as I get older. Injuries can really mess with your head.
 
If inflammation is what you're dealing with, KPV could be worth considering β€” either on its own or alongside wolverine.
 
chewonmysac said:

In December I hurt my shoulder. The 1st MRI revealed labrum and rotator tears. I handled PT on my own. For 8 weeks I avoided lifting. Wolverine was run for 90 days. Across that stretch I took roughly 10 days off. 2mg was taken in the AM. For roughly 6 weeks, improvement was hard to spot. After that, boom, things changed a lot for the better. Whether that was Nature or the Stack, I probably will never truly know. I'm lifting again with caution, and the shoulder sits at 90%. I'll use it again only as needed, since injuries will likely keep coming as I get older. Injuries can really mess with your head.
Yeah they really can, man β€” mentally this is starting to wear me down since I’m unable to do any kind of weights. Hopefully that all turns around before long,

And I’m really hoping my experience ends up being similar as the weeks go on!

Also glad to hear you’re back up to 90% πŸ‘πŸ»
 
For me, the 'Wolverine' stack has been an absolute game-changer. Long-standing elbow and knee tendonitis that plagued me for roughly 15 years β€” and which I'd attempted to fix through every method I could think of, all without success β€” is now gone.

Here's how I ran it:

BPC: 250mcg injected 6 days per week into each site. Since I typically target three spots simultaneously, I'd pull 750mcg into the syringe and then inject at, for example, the elbow, the knee tendon, and the hip flexor.

TB500: on M/W/F, 250mcg per site. So I'd load 750mcg total and deliver 250 to each of those same locations.

Roughly 3-4 weeks in, the change hit suddenly and was dramatic. I finished two 6-week cycles, with 2-3 weeks rest in between, and the tendonitis is fully resolved.
 
My husband has seen a huge change thanks to the Wolverine stack. His knees and ankles give him a lot of trouble after multiple military deployments. Flare ups used to hit him about once a week, bad enough that he couldn't walk for 1 or 2 days. Since starting him on the Wolverine stack, there hasn't been a single flare up for weeks.
 
tendency said:

For me, the 'Wolverine' stack has been an absolute game-changer. Long-standing elbow and knee tendonitis that plagued me for roughly 15 years β€” and which I'd attempted to fix through every method I could think of, all without success β€” is now gone.

Here's how I ran it:

BPC: 250mcg injected 6 days per week into each site. Since I typically target three spots simultaneously, I'd pull 750mcg into the syringe and then inject at, for example, the elbow, the knee tendon, and the hip flexor.

TB500: on M/W/F, 250mcg per site. So I'd load 750mcg total and deliver 250 to each of those same locations.

Roughly 3-4 weeks in, the change hit suddenly and was dramatic. I finished two 6-week cycles, with 2-3 weeks rest in between, and the tendonitis is fully resolved.
Appreciate you posting this. My husband is using the pre-mixed stack right now and it's been effective for him. I picked up the individual TB and BPC vials for once this supply is gone, since I'd rather adjust each dose independently.
 
After tearing my calf muscle, the pain lingered for months. Once I began using the combined formulation, I’m now at week 6. That persistent pain has disappeared.
 
tendency said:

For me, the 'Wolverine' stack has been an absolute game-changer. Long-standing elbow and knee tendonitis that plagued me for roughly 15 years β€” and which I'd attempted to fix through every method I could think of, all without success β€” is now gone.

Here's how I ran it:

BPC: 250mcg injected 6 days per week into each site. Since I typically target three spots simultaneously, I'd pull 750mcg into the syringe and then inject at, for example, the elbow, the knee tendon, and the hip flexor.

TB500: on M/W/F, 250mcg per site. So I'd load 750mcg total and deliver 250 to each of those same locations.

Roughly 3-4 weeks in, the change hit suddenly and was dramatic. I finished two 6-week cycles, with 2-3 weeks rest in between, and the tendonitis is fully resolved.
I appreciate you sharing your protocol. I recently underwent a disc replacement along with spinal fusion, so I'm planning to incorporate this and KPV into my recovery plan 🫑
 
SITHRE said:

tendency said:

For me, the 'Wolverine' stack has been an absolute game-changer. Long-standing elbow and knee tendonitis that plagued me for roughly 15 years β€” and which I'd attempted to fix through every method I could think of, all without success β€” is now gone.

Here's how I ran it:

BPC: 250mcg injected 6 days per week into each site. Since I typically target three spots simultaneously, I'd pull 750mcg into the syringe and then inject at, for example, the elbow, the knee tendon, and the hip flexor.

TB500: on M/W/F, 250mcg per site. So I'd load 750mcg total and deliver 250 to each of those same locations.

Roughly 3-4 weeks in, the change hit suddenly and was dramatic. I finished two 6-week cycles, with 2-3 weeks rest in between, and the tendonitis is fully resolved.
I appreciate you sharing your protocol. I recently underwent a disc replacement along with spinal fusion, so I'm planning to incorporate this and KPV into my recovery plan 🫑
Should you decide to follow the protocol, make sure you're also supplementing with premium hydrolyzed collagen peptides every day.
 
What is this discussion about?

tendency said:

SITHRE said:

tendency said:

For me, the 'Wolverine' stack has been an absolute game-changer. Long-standing elbow and knee tendonitis that plagued me for roughly 15 years β€” and which I'd attempted to fix through every method I could think of, all without success β€” is now gone.

Here's how I ran it:

BPC: 250mcg injected 6 days per week into each site. Since I typically target three spots simultaneously, I'd pull 750mcg into the syringe and then inject at, for example, the elbow, the knee tendon, and the hip flexor.

TB500: on M/W/F, 250mcg per site. So I'd load 750mcg total and deliver 250 to each of those same locations.

Roughly 3-4 weeks in, the change hit suddenly and was dramatic. I finished two 6-week cycles, with 2-3 weeks rest in between, and the tendonitis is fully resolved.
I appreciate you sharing your protocol. I recently underwent a disc replacement along with spinal fusion, so I'm planning to incorporate this and KPV into my recovery plan 🫑
Should you decide to follow the protocol, make sure you're also supplementing with premium hydrolyzed collagen peptides every day.
 
JustMakeItHappen said:

Hey everyone πŸ‘‹

I just wanted to check in about what you all have gone through with BPC157 and TB500.

I'm not new to peptides, but anyone who's looked into these 2 compounds knows the outcomes differ a lot.

So I figured I'd ask and hear some firsthand accounts about them β€” your doses, how long you ran them, and what injury you were trying to heal.

Last year in Q3, I was about 6-8 weeks into my first PED cycle, near the end of a workout doing shrugs. The first 2 sets felt super light and easy, so I added a lot of weight β€” I was still powering through the heavier load and hitting 11-9 reps.

Then on the final set I must have over-engaged my neck muscles and felt a pretty bad strain.

To keep it short, this kept happening for roughly 6 months until I finally saw the doctors and had an MRI last month β€” mild tear on a disk in my neck plus a disk bulge.

Now I can't train until this is sorted and heals without surgery, but I'm running GH to help it heal, along with our friend BPC157/TB500.

Right now I'm on 1.5mg daily of each, 4 weeks in so far, and honestly I don't think I can notice any difference when it comes to inflammation dropping or any kind of improvement.

I'll keep running this for another 4 weeks, and if I see an improvement I'll probably add another 4 after that.

So my questions are β€”

What's your dose?

What's your cycle?/Do you cycle?

What was your injury?

and

Did you see an improvement?


Thanks guys! Looking forward to hearing back

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š





View attachment 11767
Recently underwent shoulder surgery: 2 rotator cuff tears, bicep tenodesis (repair), and a labrum tear. Before that, I'd been battling both shoulders for 2.5 years, and I had the good one β€” my dominant arm β€” done 1st. I've lost count of the PT sessions, plus home therapy. During that stretch, I ran 2 cycles of BPC-157/TB-500 at 1mg each for 12 weeks, and an 8 week KLOW cycle prior to surgery. Everything I did only postponed what was coming, or at best slowed the decline in these shoulders. On them, I noticed improvement β€” strength, range of motion, and so on. The moment I came off, things slid backward and I was merely getting by. An MRI last fall showed further deterioration compared with an MRI from 1.5 years earlier.

After surgery: 30 day plan. I prepared roughly 100 syringes since I'm currently one-handed. I'm also on Tadalafil 5mg 2X per day to support blood flow to tendons and ligaments. Plus five types of collagen, 1500mcg creatine HCL, and 25mg enclomiphene 2X per week.

Every day: KLOW 2.5mg cu, BPC-157 2.5mg, TB-500 1.5mg, KPV 500mcg, Thymosin Alpha-1 1mg

Every day: 5on/2off CJC1295 no dac / Ipamorelin 250mcg each, IGF-1 LR3 20 mcg

Each week: Reta 1mg, Tirz 1mg, Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium 250mg

I've also been managing C2-C6 and lumbar L3-L5 issues. Ablations, cortisone shots, etc., for years. Once I'm out of this sling, I need an updated MRI of my neck and back so I can address the neck pain.
 
RubbaDubba1 said:

JustMakeItHappen said:

Hey everyone πŸ‘‹

I just wanted to check in about what you all have gone through with BPC157 and TB500.

I'm not new to peptides, but anyone who's looked into these 2 compounds knows the outcomes differ a lot.

So I figured I'd ask and hear some firsthand accounts about them β€” your doses, how long you ran them, and what injury you were trying to heal.

Last year in Q3, I was about 6-8 weeks into my first PED cycle, near the end of a workout doing shrugs. The first 2 sets felt super light and easy, so I added a lot of weight β€” I was still powering through the heavier load and hitting 11-9 reps.

Then on the final set I must have over-engaged my neck muscles and felt a pretty bad strain.

To keep it short, this kept happening for roughly 6 months until I finally saw the doctors and had an MRI last month β€” mild tear on a disk in my neck plus a disk bulge.

Now I can't train until this is sorted and heals without surgery, but I'm running GH to help it heal, along with our friend BPC157/TB500.

Right now I'm on 1.5mg daily of each, 4 weeks in so far, and honestly I don't think I can notice any difference when it comes to inflammation dropping or any kind of improvement.

I'll keep running this for another 4 weeks, and if I see an improvement I'll probably add another 4 after that.

So my questions are β€”

What's your dose?

What's your cycle?/Do you cycle?

What was your injury?

and

Did you see an improvement?


Thanks guys! Looking forward to hearing back

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š





View attachment 11767
Recently underwent shoulder surgery: 2 rotator cuff tears, bicep tenodesis (repair), and a labrum tear. Before that, I'd been battling both shoulders for 2.5 years, and I had the good one β€” my dominant arm β€” done 1st. I've lost count of the PT sessions, plus home therapy. During that stretch, I ran 2 cycles of BPC-157/TB-500 at 1mg each for 12 weeks, and an 8 week KLOW cycle prior to surgery. Everything I did only postponed what was coming, or at best slowed the decline in these shoulders. On them, I noticed improvement β€” strength, range of motion, and so on. The moment I came off, things slid backward and I was merely getting by. An MRI last fall showed further deterioration compared with an MRI from 1.5 years earlier.

After surgery: 30 day plan. I prepared roughly 100 syringes since I'm currently one-handed. I'm also on Tadalafil 5mg 2X per day to support blood flow to tendons and ligaments. Plus five types of collagen, 1500mcg creatine HCL, and 25mg enclomiphene 2X per week.

Every day: KLOW 2.5mg cu, BPC-157 2.5mg, TB-500 1.5mg, KPV 500mcg, Thymosin Alpha-1 1mg

Every day: 5on/2off CJC1295 no dac / Ipamorelin 250mcg each, IGF-1 LR3 20 mcg

Each week: Reta 1mg, Tirz 1mg, Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium 250mg

I've also been managing C2-C6 and lumbar L3-L5 issues. Ablations, cortisone shots, etc., for years. Once I'm out of this sling, I need an updated MRI of my neck and back so I can address the neck pain.
I appreciate that you stayed strictly on topic. And then you hit us with this. 🀣
 
SITHRE said:

RubbaDubba1 said:

JustMakeItHappen said:

Hey everyone πŸ‘‹

I just wanted to check in about what you all have gone through with BPC157 and TB500.

I'm not new to peptides, but anyone who's looked into these 2 compounds knows the outcomes differ a lot.

So I figured I'd ask and hear some firsthand accounts about them β€” your doses, how long you ran them, and what injury you were trying to heal.

Last year in Q3, I was about 6-8 weeks into my first PED cycle, near the end of a workout doing shrugs. The first 2 sets felt super light and easy, so I added a lot of weight β€” I was still powering through the heavier load and hitting 11-9 reps.

Then on the final set I must have over-engaged my neck muscles and felt a pretty bad strain.

To keep it short, this kept happening for roughly 6 months until I finally saw the doctors and had an MRI last month β€” mild tear on a disk in my neck plus a disk bulge.

Now I can't train until this is sorted and heals without surgery, but I'm running GH to help it heal, along with our friend BPC157/TB500.

Right now I'm on 1.5mg daily of each, 4 weeks in so far, and honestly I don't think I can notice any difference when it comes to inflammation dropping or any kind of improvement.

I'll keep running this for another 4 weeks, and if I see an improvement I'll probably add another 4 after that.

So my questions are β€”

What's your dose?

What's your cycle?/Do you cycle?

What was your injury?

and

Did you see an improvement?


Thanks guys! Looking forward to hearing back

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š





View attachment 11767
Recently underwent shoulder surgery: 2 rotator cuff tears, bicep tenodesis (repair), and a labrum tear. Before that, I'd been battling both shoulders for 2.5 years, and I had the good one β€” my dominant arm β€” done 1st. I've lost count of the PT sessions, plus home therapy. During that stretch, I ran 2 cycles of BPC-157/TB-500 at 1mg each for 12 weeks, and an 8 week KLOW cycle prior to surgery. Everything I did only postponed what was coming, or at best slowed the decline in these shoulders. On them, I noticed improvement β€” strength, range of motion, and so on. The moment I came off, things slid backward and I was merely getting by. An MRI last fall showed further deterioration compared with an MRI from 1.5 years earlier.

After surgery: 30 day plan. I prepared roughly 100 syringes since I'm currently one-handed. I'm also on Tadalafil 5mg 2X per day to support blood flow to tendons and ligaments. Plus five types of collagen, 1500mcg creatine HCL, and 25mg enclomiphene 2X per week.

Every day: KLOW 2.5mg cu, BPC-157 2.5mg, TB-500 1.5mg, KPV 500mcg, Thymosin Alpha-1 1mg

Every day: 5on/2off CJC1295 no dac / Ipamorelin 250mcg each, IGF-1 LR3 20 mcg

Each week: Reta 1mg, Tirz 1mg, Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium 250mg

I've also been managing C2-C6 and lumbar L3-L5 issues. Ablations, cortisone shots, etc., for years. Once I'm out of this sling, I need an updated MRI of my neck and back so I can address the neck pain.
I appreciate that you stayed strictly on topic. And then you hit us with this. 🀣
Good to see somebody noticed πŸ˜‰
 
For several weeks, I've been injecting .5mg of each from Monday through Friday. I haven't seen any effects.
 
Vash_ said:

For several weeks, I've been injecting .5mg of each from Monday through Friday. I haven't seen any effects.
so we're in the same position, but going off what ive picked up here plus a handful of reddit threads and youtube clips, the switch seems to come around week 6-8.

lets keep chipping away at it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
 
JustMakeItHappen said:

What is this discussion about?

tendency said:

SITHRE said:

tendency said:

For me, the 'Wolverine' stack has been an absolute game-changer. Long-standing elbow and knee tendonitis that plagued me for roughly 15 years β€” and which I'd attempted to fix through every method I could think of, all without success β€” is now gone.

Here's how I ran it:

BPC: 250mcg injected 6 days per week into each site. Since I typically target three spots simultaneously, I'd pull 750mcg into the syringe and then inject at, for example, the elbow, the knee tendon, and the hip flexor.

TB500: on M/W/F, 250mcg per site. So I'd load 750mcg total and deliver 250 to each of those same locations.

Roughly 3-4 weeks in, the change hit suddenly and was dramatic. I finished two 6-week cycles, with 2-3 weeks rest in between, and the tendonitis is fully resolved.
I appreciate you sharing your protocol. I recently underwent a disc replacement along with spinal fusion, so I'm planning to incorporate this and KPV into my recovery plan 🫑
Should you decide to follow the protocol, make sure you're also supplementing with premium hydrolyzed collagen peptides every day.
Roughly along these lines: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L48J4H...&amp=&crid=2U6NN1U80FNQD&amp=&sprefix=hydroly
 
JustMakeItHappen said:

Vash_ said:

For several weeks, I've been injecting .5mg of each from Monday through Friday. I haven't seen any effects.
so we're in the same position, but going off what ive picked up here plus a handful of reddit threads and youtube clips, the switch seems to come around week 6-8.

lets keep chipping away at it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Across the 3 cycles I've done, it consistently took 6 weeks before I noticed any change. Even with Turz at 5mg, it was 6 weeks before hunger suppression became noticeable. 6 appears to be the number that works.
 
Back
Top