BPC157 for Diverticulitis?

ArgFdzPep

Explorer
Joined
Feb 19, 2026
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Southeasteast US
Has anyone here tried BPC157 as a treatment for Diverticulitis, and if you have, how did it go?

Right now my mother is going through an episode of it and her condition has not been good. It crossed my mind that I could put her on a protocol of 700mcg per day, divided into two doses, to find out whether it helps, since bpc is believed to be quite effective at supporting repair of the gut lining (the intestines being included in that).

Any feedback or comments would be appreciated!
 
igottapee said:

Worth trying KPV
Appreciate it — the reason I asked about using it right away is that I already have bpc on hand. I also came across KPV just yesterday and read that it could be quite helpful. Have you ever injected KPV? What can you tell me?
 
Not a medical professional here, but since it was created with gut issues in mind, KPV ought to be useful given how strongly it fights inflammation, and its antifungal plus antimicrobial action definitely can't do any harm. Whether it actually resolves the condition, I can't say, though the fact that it can clear out things such as candida is encouraging. As for me, KPV is something I really like.
 
AlexSilver said:

Not a medical professional here, but since it was created with gut issues in mind, KPV ought to be useful given how strongly it fights inflammation, and its antifungal plus antimicrobial action definitely can't do any harm. Whether it actually resolves the condition, I can't say, though the fact that it can clear out things such as candida is encouraging. As for me, KPV is something I really like.
Thanks for sharing what you know
 
trojanpeptide said:

Gut issues were the main target for BPC-157 as well. Gastric juice proteins are where it came from. My take: try it, though nobody really knows.
Since it comes from gastric juice, that matches what I expected — thanks!
 
Back
Top