BPC157 and TB500. Don’t make me say the stack name. Not a marvel fan.

Whiynot20026

Explorer
Joined
May 8, 2026
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
I’ve noticed a handful of posts about the stack. My supplier offers it combined under the name BC10. A friend suggested purchasing TB500 separately and pre-loading it prior to starting the blended stack. If that’s the case, is there a suggested loading period, or should I simply work up to the 5 mg dose of TB500 first? I’d appreciate input on this from people who have actually used the stack.

Bill
 
"Not a marvel fan"-​#-not-a-marvel-fanSetting the heresy aside, I've run them individually. BpC locally, and TB in the gut. But pre-loading TB, or building dosage up, is something I've never heard of. I always used fixed 500mcg dose.
 
BPC is dosed at .5mg twice a day, while TB500 is 1.5mg three times per week... My planned cycle was about 4 weeks, and roughly 10 days remain, but because I began TB500 at a later point, I might stretch it out to 6 weeks.
 
Every day I take 500 MCG of BPC, and I take 2.5 MG of TB two times per week, for 6 weeks total. I’ve been doing this for 4 weeks now, and the results have been amazing.
 
Bigdog0628 said:

Every day I take 500 MCG of BPC, and I take 2.5 MG of TB two times per week, for 6 weeks total. I’ve been doing this for 4 weeks now, and the results have been amazing.
Should I avoid the pre-mixed version and instead get them separately? And is this something you run only for short stretches rather than continuously?

Bill
 
Whiynot20026 said:

Bigdog0628 said:

Every day I take 500 MCG of BPC, and I take 2.5 MG of TB two times per week, for 6 weeks total. I’ve been doing this for 4 weeks now, and the results have been amazing.
Should I avoid the pre-mixed version and instead get them separately? And is this something you run only for short stretches rather than continuously?

Bill
Labs can blend the 2 for less money, but given how much I take and when I take it, a premade mix won’t work for me
 
Wolverine was my starting point for 6 weeks; after that I switched to Glow and have stayed on it for 18 weeks now. My chronic venous insufficiency has improved dramatically, and lymphorrea plus hemosiderin staining have cleared up as well. Honestly, I doubt I will ever take a break from it.

TMI: These photos come from only 4 weeks of injecting 1mg GLOW each day. The change is unbelievable. For 20 years nothing worked on this, not even 60% urea cream or any other professional skin care product I tried.





978abdaab509e8c935e4a5c477fcd148e2eac7357b0db1c0da8ca38c86bc739f.webp
 
Last month a YouTuber, Nick Trigili, put out a video about this: "Stop using GLOW stack". His recommendation was to take the components on their own. I'm not well versed in the science, but it seems like he looked into it properly.
 
I used to run BPC at 1mg twice daily alongside TB4 at 2.5mg every other day. These days I simply mix both into one vial and inject 1mg of each, BPC and TB4, twice a day.
 
FartfulCodger said:

Last month a YouTuber, Nick Trigili, put out a video about this: "Stop using GLOW stack". His recommendation was to take the components on their own. I'm not well versed in the science, but it seems like he looked into it properly.
Separate shots are likely the ideal route, but where I am right now, I live by this line:

"Progress, not Perfection".

Splitting the injections is probably the optimal setup, yet a combined formula beats doing nothing at all, so I stick with the blends and feel good about it.
 
QueenMuntha said:

FartfulCodger said:

Last month a YouTuber, Nick Trigili, put out a video about this: "Stop using GLOW stack". His recommendation was to take the components on their own. I'm not well versed in the science, but it seems like he looked into it properly.
Separate shots are likely the ideal route, but where I am right now, I live by this line:

"Progress, not Perfection".

Splitting the injections is probably the optimal setup, yet a combined formula beats doing nothing at all, so I stick with the blends and feel good about it.
After seeing Dr Alex Tatems go over it, I figured why not. The way he talks, it all comes off as sketchy, but whatever. I'll give it a shot. lol. His YouTube channel is one of my favorites.

Bill
 
Back
Top