BPC + KPV for IBS: Has Anyone Given It a Try?

Wilk8824

Explorer
Joined
May 21, 2026
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Milton on canada
My son deals with IBS, and I've been considering whether to give him BPC + KPV in capsule form to see if it might help.

Has anyone here used it for IBS?
 
Wilk8824 said:

My son deals with IBS, and I've been considering whether to give him BPC + KPV in capsule form to see if it might help.

Has anyone here used it for IBS?
For UC, I began KPV at 0.5 daily, taken in the morning, and it's only been 1 week, so it's too soon to draw conclusions, though I'm noticing encouraging early signals.

BPC is on its way to me this week; my plan is to start it in about a month, once I've determined whether KPV on its own has produced any effect.

If I had to choose, I'd rather stick with KPV instead of BPC.
 
My IBS has improved a lot since I started using glow alongside kpv, taken separately. The only reason I do it this way is that klow was unavailable from my supplier back then. Being able to adjust my kpv dose is what I appreciate about it.
 
TeresaHip said:

My IBS has improved a lot since I started using glow alongside kpv, taken separately. The only reason I do it this way is that klow was unavailable from my supplier back then. Being able to adjust my kpv dose is what I appreciate about it.
IBS wasn't the reason I began using it. It simply turned out to be an extra perk.
 
After being exposed to mold, I took kpv alongside bpc157 by mouth to support gut healing. Testing (gut zoomer, ordered via a functional medicine dr) showed better numbers. Leaky gut–related markers came out improved. Following an h pylori infection, I’ve started taking both orally again!
 
No idea about effects on the gut, but BPC and KPV have been great for me. 1mg/day of each injected. BPC cleared up every ache and pain, and KPV did a lot for my skin over time. 27 year old male, dealing with some pizza face crap, and it is basically finished now with a weekly moisturize.

BTW taurine is tolerated quite well and helps plenty of people with IBS by stimulating bile acid. Mood benefits too.
 
For my IBS-C, KPV has been incredibly effective, and it also helped with inflammation from an old injury. I'm a firm believer in it. I plan to keep using it indefinitely, provided it continues to work for me.
 
Back
Top