BPC hard to find — anyone else seeing this? Looking for 1 vendor with Cagri, BPC and TB

PAPoots

Explorer
Joined
Jun 6, 2025
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
Fishers/Indiana
Trying to source Cagri, BPC and TB — each as its own vial, no blends — all from 1 seller, ideally shipping out of a US warehouse. Problem is every option I check is either sold out of BPC or simply doesn't carry Cagri. The few that do have everything are charging a lot more, and the cheaper shipping doesn't come close to closing that gap.

Going through the price sheets, BPC looks unavailable with nearly all the well-known vendors. Oddly, the BPC/TB combo vials are still listed. Based on what I've come across, a blend of BPC 5mg plus TB500 5mg isn't dosed proportionally right, and separate vials let you raise just the BPC amount. I've also read protocols where BPC is pinned every day while TB is pinned 3x per week. My situation: tendonitis in the left tri, right bicep and right shoulder, plus knees that could use some support. I play a lot of volleyball and want to step away for a while to let things heal ahead of Sand volleyball season. So my hope was to get BPC and TB delivered fairly fast, recover quicker and be good to go in a couple months.

I messaged Molly (Jeep) asking whether cagri will be restocked soon. Pretty sure it's the middle of the night over there now. Still, a US warehouse would be my preference so there's a chance it lands this week.

So — which US supplier do you use that's well stocked across the board?
 
CNY hit vendors hard, and there were all those orders stacking up during their nearly month-long break. US warehouses sit empty and China is backed up. Could that be part of it?
 
Honestly, I've never ordered more than 2 peptides at once, and cost is a big reason for that.

If crypto is an option for you, Uther's US warehouse appears to still stock BPC 20mg at $100 with shipping included.
 
PAPoots said:

Trying to source Cagri, BPC and TB — each as its own vial, no blends — all from 1 seller, ideally shipping out of a US warehouse. Problem is every option I check is either sold out of BPC or simply doesn't carry Cagri. The few that do have everything are charging a lot more, and the cheaper shipping doesn't come close to closing that gap.

Going through the price sheets, BPC looks unavailable with nearly all the well-known vendors. Oddly, the BPC/TB combo vials are still listed. Based on what I've come across, a blend of BPC 5mg plus TB500 5mg isn't dosed proportionally right, and separate vials let you raise just the BPC amount. I've also read protocols where BPC is pinned every day while TB is pinned 3x per week. My situation: tendonitis in the left tri, right bicep and right shoulder, plus knees that could use some support. I play a lot of volleyball and want to step away for a while to let things heal ahead of Sand volleyball season. So my hope was to get BPC and TB delivered fairly fast, recover quicker and be good to go in a couple months.

I messaged Molly (Jeep) asking whether cagri will be restocked soon. Pretty sure it's the middle of the night over there now. Still, a US warehouse would be my preference so there's a chance it lands this week.

So — which US supplier do you use that's well stocked across the board?
I'm fairly confident nexaph stocks kits for both. He carries TB 500 as well as the original TB4, which isn't easy to source. Ships from the US and takes CC.
 
CNCCurrency said:

PAPoots said:

Trying to source Cagri, BPC and TB — each as its own vial, no blends — all from 1 seller, ideally shipping out of a US warehouse. Problem is every option I check is either sold out of BPC or simply doesn't carry Cagri. The few that do have everything are charging a lot more, and the cheaper shipping doesn't come close to closing that gap.

Going through the price sheets, BPC looks unavailable with nearly all the well-known vendors. Oddly, the BPC/TB combo vials are still listed. Based on what I've come across, a blend of BPC 5mg plus TB500 5mg isn't dosed proportionally right, and separate vials let you raise just the BPC amount. I've also read protocols where BPC is pinned every day while TB is pinned 3x per week. My situation: tendonitis in the left tri, right bicep and right shoulder, plus knees that could use some support. I play a lot of volleyball and want to step away for a while to let things heal ahead of Sand volleyball season. So my hope was to get BPC and TB delivered fairly fast, recover quicker and be good to go in a couple months.

I messaged Molly (Jeep) asking whether cagri will be restocked soon. Pretty sure it's the middle of the night over there now. Still, a US warehouse would be my preference so there's a chance it lands this week.

So — which US supplier do you use that's well stocked across the board?
I'm fairly confident nexaph stocks kits for both. He carries TB 500 as well as the original TB4, which isn't easy to source. Ships from the US and takes CC.
Yesterday I submitted an order, and delivery is expected tomorrow. I plan to test a single vial of Cagri. Appreciate the pointer to Nexaph.
 
PAPoots said:

CNCCurrency said:

PAPoots said:

Trying to source Cagri, BPC and TB — each as its own vial, no blends — all from 1 seller, ideally shipping out of a US warehouse. Problem is every option I check is either sold out of BPC or simply doesn't carry Cagri. The few that do have everything are charging a lot more, and the cheaper shipping doesn't come close to closing that gap.

Going through the price sheets, BPC looks unavailable with nearly all the well-known vendors. Oddly, the BPC/TB combo vials are still listed. Based on what I've come across, a blend of BPC 5mg plus TB500 5mg isn't dosed proportionally right, and separate vials let you raise just the BPC amount. I've also read protocols where BPC is pinned every day while TB is pinned 3x per week. My situation: tendonitis in the left tri, right bicep and right shoulder, plus knees that could use some support. I play a lot of volleyball and want to step away for a while to let things heal ahead of Sand volleyball season. So my hope was to get BPC and TB delivered fairly fast, recover quicker and be good to go in a couple months.

I messaged Molly (Jeep) asking whether cagri will be restocked soon. Pretty sure it's the middle of the night over there now. Still, a US warehouse would be my preference so there's a chance it lands this week.

So — which US supplier do you use that's well stocked across the board?
I'm fairly confident nexaph stocks kits for both. He carries TB 500 as well as the original TB4, which isn't easy to source. Ships from the US and takes CC.
Yesterday I submitted an order, and delivery is expected tomorrow. I plan to test a single vial of Cagri. Appreciate the pointer to Nexaph.
I've been curious too about how people run Bpc alongside TB4/500. You see the Wolverine stack blend, plus Klow and glow, all of which combine the two. Personally, I'd rather cut down on the number of injections lol
 
Artay86 said:

PAPoots said:

CNCCurrency said:

PAPoots said:

Trying to source Cagri, BPC and TB — each as its own vial, no blends — all from 1 seller, ideally shipping out of a US warehouse. Problem is every option I check is either sold out of BPC or simply doesn't carry Cagri. The few that do have everything are charging a lot more, and the cheaper shipping doesn't come close to closing that gap.

Going through the price sheets, BPC looks unavailable with nearly all the well-known vendors. Oddly, the BPC/TB combo vials are still listed. Based on what I've come across, a blend of BPC 5mg plus TB500 5mg isn't dosed proportionally right, and separate vials let you raise just the BPC amount. I've also read protocols where BPC is pinned every day while TB is pinned 3x per week. My situation: tendonitis in the left tri, right bicep and right shoulder, plus knees that could use some support. I play a lot of volleyball and want to step away for a while to let things heal ahead of Sand volleyball season. So my hope was to get BPC and TB delivered fairly fast, recover quicker and be good to go in a couple months.

I messaged Molly (Jeep) asking whether cagri will be restocked soon. Pretty sure it's the middle of the night over there now. Still, a US warehouse would be my preference so there's a chance it lands this week.

So — which US supplier do you use that's well stocked across the board?
I'm fairly confident nexaph stocks kits for both. He carries TB 500 as well as the original TB4, which isn't easy to source. Ships from the US and takes CC.
Yesterday I submitted an order, and delivery is expected tomorrow. I plan to test a single vial of Cagri. Appreciate the pointer to Nexaph.
I've been curious too about how people run Bpc alongside TB4/500. You see the Wolverine stack blend, plus Klow and glow, all of which combine the two. Personally, I'd rather cut down on the number of injections lol
Glow's ratios don't line up. Based on what I've seen, BPC is dosed at 500mcg daily, whereas TB is dosed at 1-2mg on alternate days.

I ran Glow for months, an entire kit, and got nothing from it. Toward the end I kept injecting more and more, hoping it would do something.
 
PAPoots said:

Trying to source Cagri, BPC and TB — each as its own vial, no blends — all from 1 seller, ideally shipping out of a US warehouse. Problem is every option I check is either sold out of BPC or simply doesn't carry Cagri. The few that do have everything are charging a lot more, and the cheaper shipping doesn't come close to closing that gap.

Going through the price sheets, BPC looks unavailable with nearly all the well-known vendors. Oddly, the BPC/TB combo vials are still listed. Based on what I've come across, a blend of BPC 5mg plus TB500 5mg isn't dosed proportionally right, and separate vials let you raise just the BPC amount. I've also read protocols where BPC is pinned every day while TB is pinned 3x per week. My situation: tendonitis in the left tri, right bicep and right shoulder, plus knees that could use some support. I play a lot of volleyball and want to step away for a while to let things heal ahead of Sand volleyball season. So my hope was to get BPC and TB delivered fairly fast, recover quicker and be good to go in a couple months.

I messaged Molly (Jeep) asking whether cagri will be restocked soon. Pretty sure it's the middle of the night over there now. Still, a US warehouse would be my preference so there's a chance it lands this week.

So — which US supplier do you use that's well stocked across the board?
Finding each one on its own has never been simple. Keeping them apart is preferable, since a vendor can slip lower-grade raws into a blend without anyone noticing.
 
CNCCurrency said:

PAPoots said:

Trying to source Cagri, BPC and TB — each as its own vial, no blends — all from 1 seller, ideally shipping out of a US warehouse. Problem is every option I check is either sold out of BPC or simply doesn't carry Cagri. The few that do have everything are charging a lot more, and the cheaper shipping doesn't come close to closing that gap.

Going through the price sheets, BPC looks unavailable with nearly all the well-known vendors. Oddly, the BPC/TB combo vials are still listed. Based on what I've come across, a blend of BPC 5mg plus TB500 5mg isn't dosed proportionally right, and separate vials let you raise just the BPC amount. I've also read protocols where BPC is pinned every day while TB is pinned 3x per week. My situation: tendonitis in the left tri, right bicep and right shoulder, plus knees that could use some support. I play a lot of volleyball and want to step away for a while to let things heal ahead of Sand volleyball season. So my hope was to get BPC and TB delivered fairly fast, recover quicker and be good to go in a couple months.

I messaged Molly (Jeep) asking whether cagri will be restocked soon. Pretty sure it's the middle of the night over there now. Still, a US warehouse would be my preference so there's a chance it lands this week.

So — which US supplier do you use that's well stocked across the board?
I'm fairly confident nexaph stocks kits for both. He carries TB 500 as well as the original TB4, which isn't easy to source. Ships from the US and takes CC.
If a product says TB500, there's a 99% chance it's really TB4. Real TB500 is stocked by VERY few sellers, and even when buyers don't realize it, TB4 is usually what they're after.
 
I went ahead and paid Nexaph's higher price for starter vials, just so I'd have something on hand while I track down every kit from one supplier.

The shipping charges, though, are wildly inconsistent. Uther looked reasonable until the 80-something shipping cost showed up.

Cagri isn't carried by Jeep.

I'm after BPC 10mg, TB 10mg, and Cagri 10mg. Ideally free shipping once you pass 300.

Has anyone bought from ALM?
 
zpped said:

CNCCurrency said:

PAPoots said:

Trying to source Cagri, BPC and TB — each as its own vial, no blends — all from 1 seller, ideally shipping out of a US warehouse. Problem is every option I check is either sold out of BPC or simply doesn't carry Cagri. The few that do have everything are charging a lot more, and the cheaper shipping doesn't come close to closing that gap.

Going through the price sheets, BPC looks unavailable with nearly all the well-known vendors. Oddly, the BPC/TB combo vials are still listed. Based on what I've come across, a blend of BPC 5mg plus TB500 5mg isn't dosed proportionally right, and separate vials let you raise just the BPC amount. I've also read protocols where BPC is pinned every day while TB is pinned 3x per week. My situation: tendonitis in the left tri, right bicep and right shoulder, plus knees that could use some support. I play a lot of volleyball and want to step away for a while to let things heal ahead of Sand volleyball season. So my hope was to get BPC and TB delivered fairly fast, recover quicker and be good to go in a couple months.

I messaged Molly (Jeep) asking whether cagri will be restocked soon. Pretty sure it's the middle of the night over there now. Still, a US warehouse would be my preference so there's a chance it lands this week.

So — which US supplier do you use that's well stocked across the board?
I'm fairly confident nexaph stocks kits for both. He carries TB 500 as well as the original TB4, which isn't easy to source. Ships from the US and takes CC.
If a product says TB500, there's a 99% chance it's really TB4. Real TB500 is stocked by VERY few sellers, and even when buyers don't realize it, TB4 is usually what they're after.
That might be the case, though based on the COAs most vendors supply, it hasn't matched what I've seen
 
CNCCurrency said:

zpped said:

CNCCurrency said:

PAPoots said:

Trying to source Cagri, BPC and TB — each as its own vial, no blends — all from 1 seller, ideally shipping out of a US warehouse. Problem is every option I check is either sold out of BPC or simply doesn't carry Cagri. The few that do have everything are charging a lot more, and the cheaper shipping doesn't come close to closing that gap.

Going through the price sheets, BPC looks unavailable with nearly all the well-known vendors. Oddly, the BPC/TB combo vials are still listed. Based on what I've come across, a blend of BPC 5mg plus TB500 5mg isn't dosed proportionally right, and separate vials let you raise just the BPC amount. I've also read protocols where BPC is pinned every day while TB is pinned 3x per week. My situation: tendonitis in the left tri, right bicep and right shoulder, plus knees that could use some support. I play a lot of volleyball and want to step away for a while to let things heal ahead of Sand volleyball season. So my hope was to get BPC and TB delivered fairly fast, recover quicker and be good to go in a couple months.

I messaged Molly (Jeep) asking whether cagri will be restocked soon. Pretty sure it's the middle of the night over there now. Still, a US warehouse would be my preference so there's a chance it lands this week.

So — which US supplier do you use that's well stocked across the board?
I'm fairly confident nexaph stocks kits for both. He carries TB 500 as well as the original TB4, which isn't easy to source. Ships from the US and takes CC.
If a product says TB500, there's a 99% chance it's really TB4. Real TB500 is stocked by VERY few sellers, and even when buyers don't realize it, TB4 is usually what they're after.
That might be the case, though based on the COAs most vendors supply, it hasn't matched what I've seen
Are you aware of how these differ




9dc71b9a5ab7f3a92b6054f669bbd5da798b374fc6cdf187d81508d378284357.webp
 
CNCCurrency said:

TB4 listed first

Below that, the Tb 500 fragment.

View attachment 10960
Yep (and there's an even more uncommon third variant as well), Nexaph stands out as one of the rare suppliers that actually carried genuine TB500. The fact that he (nearly) got the label right is among the few positives I see in him. The correct notation ought to be Frag 17-23, not 12.
 
zpped said:

CNCCurrency said:

TB4 listed first

Below that, the Tb 500 fragment.

View attachment 10960
Yep (and there's an even more uncommon third variant as well), Nexaph stands out as one of the rare suppliers that actually carried genuine TB500. The fact that he (nearly) got the label right is among the few positives I see in him. The correct notation ought to be Frag 17-23, not 12.
I'm with you — that's exactly why I pointed people his way.
 
PAPoots said:

Artay86 said:

PAPoots said:

CNCCurrency said:

PAPoots said:

Trying to source Cagri, BPC and TB — each as its own vial, no blends — all from 1 seller, ideally shipping out of a US warehouse. Problem is every option I check is either sold out of BPC or simply doesn't carry Cagri. The few that do have everything are charging a lot more, and the cheaper shipping doesn't come close to closing that gap.

Going through the price sheets, BPC looks unavailable with nearly all the well-known vendors. Oddly, the BPC/TB combo vials are still listed. Based on what I've come across, a blend of BPC 5mg plus TB500 5mg isn't dosed proportionally right, and separate vials let you raise just the BPC amount. I've also read protocols where BPC is pinned every day while TB is pinned 3x per week. My situation: tendonitis in the left tri, right bicep and right shoulder, plus knees that could use some support. I play a lot of volleyball and want to step away for a while to let things heal ahead of Sand volleyball season. So my hope was to get BPC and TB delivered fairly fast, recover quicker and be good to go in a couple months.

I messaged Molly (Jeep) asking whether cagri will be restocked soon. Pretty sure it's the middle of the night over there now. Still, a US warehouse would be my preference so there's a chance it lands this week.

So — which US supplier do you use that's well stocked across the board?
I'm fairly confident nexaph stocks kits for both. He carries TB 500 as well as the original TB4, which isn't easy to source. Ships from the US and takes CC.
Yesterday I submitted an order, and delivery is expected tomorrow. I plan to test a single vial of Cagri. Appreciate the pointer to Nexaph.
I've been curious too about how people run Bpc alongside TB4/500. You see the Wolverine stack blend, plus Klow and glow, all of which combine the two. Personally, I'd rather cut down on the number of injections lol
Glow's ratios don't line up. Based on what I've seen, BPC is dosed at 500mcg daily, whereas TB is dosed at 1-2mg on alternate days.

I ran Glow for months, an entire kit, and got nothing from it. Toward the end I kept injecting more and more, hoping it would do something.
it might just have been in my head, but after using Klow for 2 weeks now, my shoulder hasn't hurt at the gym
 
That healed fast. Now that I've begun BPC and TB4, I'm hoping for the same outcome.

My current protocol: BPC at 250mcg, 3x per day, plus TB-4 at 1mg daily for the 1st five day, after which I'll reduce to .5 2x weekly.
 
Back
Top