BPC-157, TB-500 and IGF-1 DES - Doomsday stack begins

Smiter

Explorer
Joined
Apr 16, 2026
Messages
629
Reaction score
0
Location
Virginia, USA
Ten days have passed since my BPC,TB-500 cycle wrapped up. Experimenting with a fresh stack is what I started doing 3 days ago, one shot in so far. The left arm is the focus: rotator cuff and biceps tendinosis. Finally I have serious resistance training going again on that side, shoulder and chest work included. That first shot, 3 days back, put BPC-157, TB-500 and IGF-1 DES together in one syringe, into the deltoid, an hour after I finished at the gym. 500mcg of BPC, 500mcg of TB-500 and 200mcg of IGF-1 DES was the draw. Pushups, fast weighted jabs and band work followed straight after for the shoulder and chest. 30 minutes was the block, matching the half-life of IGF-1 DES, and a cold mega protein shake with collagen and glutamine went in afterwards.

The joint got a test this morning after waking. Range of motion is up, and what stands out most is how much stronger it feels against the band. The gym will give a better read. My 2nd shot of this stack is due today - Doomsday is what I have called it.
 
Back
Top