willowcreek7
Explorer
Hey all
I'm not sure where this discussion will go, but since I'm already dosing myself...I'd really like to help my wonderful dog too!
I'm hoping to hear some thoughts and firsthand accounts about BPC-157. My dog is 12 and has been getting slower over the last year. Other than that, he's healthy and happy, but his legs are obviously giving him trouble. Getting up takes him a while, he won't do the stairs anymore, and it's clear he's in discomfort even though he still wants to do everything.
I've been looking into BPC-157 and have come across some talk about mobility, joint pain, and general healing support. Does anyone have personal experience with it helping, or with other peps?
I'm trying to stay realistic about his age while also keeping him as comfortable and mobile as I can for as long as possible. He's the last of my 3 dogs from before I had my IVF children. We lost one to cancer at 6 years old and one to Degenerative Myelopathy last year at 13 years old.
Thanks so much — I really appreciate any insight.
I'm not sure where this discussion will go, but since I'm already dosing myself...I'd really like to help my wonderful dog too!
I'm hoping to hear some thoughts and firsthand accounts about BPC-157. My dog is 12 and has been getting slower over the last year. Other than that, he's healthy and happy, but his legs are obviously giving him trouble. Getting up takes him a while, he won't do the stairs anymore, and it's clear he's in discomfort even though he still wants to do everything.
I've been looking into BPC-157 and have come across some talk about mobility, joint pain, and general healing support. Does anyone have personal experience with it helping, or with other peps?
I'm trying to stay realistic about his age while also keeping him as comfortable and mobile as I can for as long as possible. He's the last of my 3 dogs from before I had my IVF children. We lost one to cancer at 6 years old and one to Degenerative Myelopathy last year at 13 years old.
Thanks so much — I really appreciate any insight.