BPC-157 and TB-500 on separate schedules

tcpnomad

Explorer
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
200
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston
The way I understand it, the protocols recommended for BPC-157 and for TB-500 are completely different. pep-pedia.org, for instance, gives it as:

BPC-157: 250-500mcg with TB-500: 2-2.5mg

BPC-157 at 1-2x daily, TB-500 at 2x weekly.

Are these sold as a single blend of the two peptides, in some set ratio? Or does each peptide come in its own vial and they're simply bundled together?

And how do people go about running two different protocols at once?
 
For me it's 500mcg of BPC-157 1x day plus 1mg of TB-500 1x day, usually 5 times a week (I'm often away at weekends). Since adding TB-500 (I started with BPC-157 alone) I've noticed much less back pain, so it feels like it's doing most of the work. I'm less sore after workouts too. I'm going to add KPV soon, which is already on its way to me. Also pinning GHK-Cu 2mg a day.

Having to pin 3 times daily, and soon 4, is a pain in the ass (no pun intended), but I'd rather have proper control over the dose of each pep.

I'm not sure about drawing them into the same syringe, with the extra contamination risk that carries. I'll do some more reading online.
 
Back
Top