BPC-157 and TB-500: my results

LlamaWorm

Explorer
Joined
May 11, 2026
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
A major surgery happened for me back in early July. Starting the wolverine stack was my decision. 3 weeks in now, and whether it's helping with my surgery recovery I'm not so sure. I've noticed something very odd though.

Cast my mind back to my highschool years and I was playing volleyball in gym, dove for a ball. Landed on my shoulder, and after 30+ years I've had a lump sitting in that shoulder. The doctors always said it was fine and nothing to worry about. Well, this morning I noticed the lump is all but gone. 30 years it hasn't change in size or shape, and now....barely even there. Starting wolverine is the only thing that's changed. coincidence? Maybe. Correlation? possibly.

It just struck me as odd.
 
LlamaWorm said:

A major surgery happened for me back in early July. Starting the wolverine stack was my decision. 3 weeks in now, and whether it's helping with my surgery recovery I'm not so sure. I've noticed something very odd though.

Cast my mind back to my highschool years and I was playing volleyball in gym, dove for a ball. Landed on my shoulder, and after 30+ years I've had a lump sitting in that shoulder. The doctors always said it was fine and nothing to worry about. Well, this morning I noticed the lump is all but gone. 30 years it hasn't change in size or shape, and now....barely even there. Starting wolverine is the only thing that's changed. coincidence? Maybe. Correlation? possibly.

It just struck me as odd.
A coincidence is not what I'd call it. KLOW is what I'm using, and those components are in it. Chronic pain in my hip and lower back has been mine for almost 10 years. 6 weeks in and it's almost gone.
 
woundcarping said:

Clearly linked, yet the causation remains the hard part to pin down.
Agreed. I'd be more hesitant to file it under causation if that lump hadn't been with me for 30 years. Reluctant is still where I sit, even so.
 
LlamaWorm said:

A major surgery happened for me back in early July. Starting the wolverine stack was my decision. 3 weeks in now, and whether it's helping with my surgery recovery I'm not so sure. I've noticed something very odd though.

Cast my mind back to my highschool years and I was playing volleyball in gym, dove for a ball. Landed on my shoulder, and after 30+ years I've had a lump sitting in that shoulder. The doctors always said it was fine and nothing to worry about. Well, this morning I noticed the lump is all but gone. 30 years it hasn't change in size or shape, and now....barely even there. Starting wolverine is the only thing that's changed. coincidence? Maybe. Correlation? possibly.

It just struck me as odd.
Hey, curious which Wolverine stack you started on and what the daily dose is? The 10mg (5BPC/5TB), or a stronger blend?
 
ShowGal said:

LlamaWorm said:

A major surgery happened for me back in early July. Starting the wolverine stack was my decision. 3 weeks in now, and whether it's helping with my surgery recovery I'm not so sure. I've noticed something very odd though.

Cast my mind back to my highschool years and I was playing volleyball in gym, dove for a ball. Landed on my shoulder, and after 30+ years I've had a lump sitting in that shoulder. The doctors always said it was fine and nothing to worry about. Well, this morning I noticed the lump is all but gone. 30 years it hasn't change in size or shape, and now....barely even there. Starting wolverine is the only thing that's changed. coincidence? Maybe. Correlation? possibly.

It just struck me as odd.
Hey, curious which Wolverine stack you started on and what the daily dose is? The 10mg (5BPC/5TB), or a stronger blend?
A kit of 20mg (10/10) is what I grabbed, and 250mcg twice per day is what I'm doing, for a total of 500mcg
 
BPC/TB4 made a difference to my shoulder pain and helped something that was wrong heal. It had bothered me for 10 years, and my improvement is dramatic rather than coincidental, and it's still improving.
 
As a trainer I've come across plenty of this. Shoulders, hips, knees and tendons are where I hear about the most dramatic impacts. Not so much for a lump though..
 
pilsnermagnus said:

BPC/TB4 made a difference to my shoulder pain and helped something that was wrong heal. It had bothered me for 10 years, and my improvement is dramatic rather than coincidental, and it's still improving.
Were those injections placed close to the injured area?
 
vale113 said:

pilsnermagnus said:

BPC/TB4 made a difference to my shoulder pain and helped something that was wrong heal. It had bothered me for 10 years, and my improvement is dramatic rather than coincidental, and it's still improving.
Were those injections placed close to the injured area?
Haha, exactly the question I had! All the more so given how tricky the back is to self inject (& starting BPC/KPV /Klow, or some combo of those, for back pain is my plan in a week or two.)
 
HouseCat said:

vale113 said:

pilsnermagnus said:

BPC/TB4 made a difference to my shoulder pain and helped something that was wrong heal. It had bothered me for 10 years, and my improvement is dramatic rather than coincidental, and it's still improving.
Were those injections placed close to the injured area?
Haha, exactly the question I had! All the more so given how tricky the back is to self inject (& starting BPC/KPV /Klow, or some combo of those, for back pain is my plan in a week or two.)
The dosage for TB-500/BPC-157 is another thing I'm wondering about.
 
The BPC/TB combo gets nothing but love from me. A number of joint issues I'd carried for decades have healed. 1.5mg of each daily across 5-6 week cycles is my usual.

EDIT - About 1.5 years of using these peps now, and injecting at the site location is definitely much better in my experience.
 
RO did around 6 weeks of Wolverine/BPC/TB and only got a small improvement in the tendonitis in both shoulders. RO has now been on KLOW for 3 weeks and the improvement is already far better. YMMV.
 
KLOW has been my run for the past 2.5mo, severe tennis elbow being what I had prior. About 10pushups was all I could do before pain started sitting in. These days 50 pushups get clapped out with ZERO pain in elbow. My knee has had some issues too, unfortunately no change there. The elbow healing alone though, was amazing! 20units reconstituted with 2.7ml bac water was my run.
 
Back
Top