BPC-157 and TB-500 dosing for a new tendon injury

PAPoots

Explorer
Joined
Jun 6, 2025
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
Fishers/Indiana
Tonight at the gym, a sharp pain hit my elbow while I was working triceps. For the past few weeks I have been running BPC-157 and TB-500. Some problems seem to have improved, but this elbow thing just appeared. Since this is a fresh injury, should I raise the amount of BPC-157 I inject twice a day and the TB-500 I use on Monday and Thursday?

Right now my BPC-157 is 250mcg and my TB-500 is .5mg.
 
The amounts you're describing look really small to me.

My protocol was 500mcg of BPC-157 twice per day, plus 2.5mg of TB-500 on Mondays and Thursdays. That combination resolved my golfers elbow and a shoulder problem that flared up whenever I trained.

The details came from pep-pedia.
 
I've gotten excellent results from only 250mcg at each site (for example, both elbows), taken once a day, 7 days a week, plus the same amount of TB-500 at each site on M/W/F. After running a few 6 week cycles like that, it resolved severe 10 year old TE in both elbows.
 
Estarossa19 said:

The amounts you're describing look really small to me.

My protocol was 500mcg of BPC-157 twice per day, plus 2.5mg of TB-500 on Mondays and Thursdays. That combination resolved my golfers elbow and a shoulder problem that flared up whenever I trained.

The details came from pep-pedia.
For trickier injuries such as that one, I think that's on the low side too. My own shoulder problem required a notably higher amount.
 
Back
Top