BPC-157 and morphine interaction

RoundMan

Explorer
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Uk
I recently found out that BPC-157 and morphine counteract one another.

Has this happened to anyone else?

My brother has just begun using it, and he's on morphine patches. I'm worried it will be counterproductive for him.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
 
RoundMan said:

I recently found out that BPC-157 and morphine counteract one another.

Has this happened to anyone else?

My brother has just begun using it, and he's on morphine patches. I'm worried it will be counterproductive for him.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
I'm not sure what the mechanism would be for that?
 
RoundMan said:

I recently found out that BPC-157 and morphine counteract one another.

Has this happened to anyone else?

My brother has just begun using it, and he's on morphine patches. I'm worried it will be counterproductive for him.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
This occurred in my case too. I take pain medication because of a bulging and herniated disc. Before I began, I never looked into the way it might react with opioids. Roughly 1 week in, I began to realize that once I swallowed a pill, the pain stayed put. Only several days afterward did I connect the dots. Fortunately, things went back to normal 24-36 hours after my final dose.
 
PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

I recently found out that BPC-157 and morphine counteract one another.

Has this happened to anyone else?

My brother has just begun using it, and he's on morphine patches. I'm worried it will be counterproductive for him.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
This occurred in my case too. I take pain medication because of a bulging and herniated disc. Before I began, I never looked into the way it might react with opioids. Roughly 1 week in, I began to realize that once I swallowed a pill, the pain stayed put. Only several days afterward did I connect the dots. Fortunately, things went back to normal 24-36 hours after my final dose.
That's precisely what he's using it to treat.

Discs that are herniated and bulging.

Morphine patches are what he's on.

It's honestly the single thing that never crossed my mind, since there wasn't much information out there about it.
 
RoundMan said:

PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

I recently found out that BPC-157 and morphine counteract one another.

Has this happened to anyone else?

My brother has just begun using it, and he's on morphine patches. I'm worried it will be counterproductive for him.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
This occurred in my case too. I take pain medication because of a bulging and herniated disc. Before I began, I never looked into the way it might react with opioids. Roughly 1 week in, I began to realize that once I swallowed a pill, the pain stayed put. Only several days afterward did I connect the dots. Fortunately, things went back to normal 24-36 hours after my final dose.
That's precisely what he's using it to treat.

Discs that are herniated and bulging.

Morphine patches are what he's on.

It's honestly the single thing that never crossed my mind, since there wasn't much information out there about it.
Right, apart from it being mentioned as a potential side effect, I haven't come across many posts about this. Once that happened to me, carrying on didn't seem worth it.
 
PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

I recently found out that BPC-157 and morphine counteract one another.

Has this happened to anyone else?

My brother has just begun using it, and he's on morphine patches. I'm worried it will be counterproductive for him.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
This occurred in my case too. I take pain medication because of a bulging and herniated disc. Before I began, I never looked into the way it might react with opioids. Roughly 1 week in, I began to realize that once I swallowed a pill, the pain stayed put. Only several days afterward did I connect the dots. Fortunately, things went back to normal 24-36 hours after my final dose.
That's precisely what he's using it to treat.

Discs that are herniated and bulging.

Morphine patches are what he's on.

It's honestly the single thing that never crossed my mind, since there wasn't much information out there about it.
Right, apart from it being mentioned as a potential side effect, I haven't come across many posts about this. Once that happened to me, carrying on didn't seem worth it.
Have you tried any alternatives?

Or come across anything that does the job?
 
RoundMan said:

PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

I recently found out that BPC-157 and morphine counteract one another.

Has this happened to anyone else?

My brother has just begun using it, and he's on morphine patches. I'm worried it will be counterproductive for him.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
This occurred in my case too. I take pain medication because of a bulging and herniated disc. Before I began, I never looked into the way it might react with opioids. Roughly 1 week in, I began to realize that once I swallowed a pill, the pain stayed put. Only several days afterward did I connect the dots. Fortunately, things went back to normal 24-36 hours after my final dose.
That's precisely what he's using it to treat.

Discs that are herniated and bulging.

Morphine patches are what he's on.

It's honestly the single thing that never crossed my mind, since there wasn't much information out there about it.
Right, apart from it being mentioned as a potential side effect, I haven't come across many posts about this. Once that happened to me, carrying on didn't seem worth it.
Have you tried any alternatives?

Or come across anything that does the job?
Right now I'm testing out Ara-290, though it's only been 7 days, so I can't say anything definitive yet.
 
PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

I recently found out that BPC-157 and morphine counteract one another.

Has this happened to anyone else?

My brother has just begun using it, and he's on morphine patches. I'm worried it will be counterproductive for him.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
This occurred in my case too. I take pain medication because of a bulging and herniated disc. Before I began, I never looked into the way it might react with opioids. Roughly 1 week in, I began to realize that once I swallowed a pill, the pain stayed put. Only several days afterward did I connect the dots. Fortunately, things went back to normal 24-36 hours after my final dose.
That's precisely what he's using it to treat.

Discs that are herniated and bulging.

Morphine patches are what he's on.

It's honestly the single thing that never crossed my mind, since there wasn't much information out there about it.
Right, apart from it being mentioned as a potential side effect, I haven't come across many posts about this. Once that happened to me, carrying on didn't seem worth it.
Have you tried any alternatives?

Or come across anything that does the job?
Right now I'm testing out Ara-290, though it's only been 7 days, so I can't say anything definitive yet.
👀
 
PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

I recently found out that BPC-157 and morphine counteract one another.

Has this happened to anyone else?

My brother has just begun using it, and he's on morphine patches. I'm worried it will be counterproductive for him.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
This occurred in my case too. I take pain medication because of a bulging and herniated disc. Before I began, I never looked into the way it might react with opioids. Roughly 1 week in, I began to realize that once I swallowed a pill, the pain stayed put. Only several days afterward did I connect the dots. Fortunately, things went back to normal 24-36 hours after my final dose.
That's precisely what he's using it to treat.

Discs that are herniated and bulging.

Morphine patches are what he's on.

It's honestly the single thing that never crossed my mind, since there wasn't much information out there about it.
Right, apart from it being mentioned as a potential side effect, I haven't come across many posts about this. Once that happened to me, carrying on didn't seem worth it.
Have you tried any alternatives?

Or come across anything that does the job?
Right now I'm testing out Ara-290, though it's only been 7 days, so I can't say anything definitive yet.
I'd really like to hear how it goes for you.
 
Lyophilized said:

PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

I recently found out that BPC-157 and morphine counteract one another.

Has this happened to anyone else?

My brother has just begun using it, and he's on morphine patches. I'm worried it will be counterproductive for him.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
This occurred in my case too. I take pain medication because of a bulging and herniated disc. Before I began, I never looked into the way it might react with opioids. Roughly 1 week in, I began to realize that once I swallowed a pill, the pain stayed put. Only several days afterward did I connect the dots. Fortunately, things went back to normal 24-36 hours after my final dose.
That's precisely what he's using it to treat.

Discs that are herniated and bulging.

Morphine patches are what he's on.

It's honestly the single thing that never crossed my mind, since there wasn't much information out there about it.
Right, apart from it being mentioned as a potential side effect, I haven't come across many posts about this. Once that happened to me, carrying on didn't seem worth it.
Have you tried any alternatives?

Or come across anything that does the job?
Right now I'm testing out Ara-290, though it's only been 7 days, so I can't say anything definitive yet.
👀
What dosage were you taking as well?
 
RoundMan said:

Lyophilized said:

PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

I recently found out that BPC-157 and morphine counteract one another.

Has this happened to anyone else?

My brother has just begun using it, and he's on morphine patches. I'm worried it will be counterproductive for him.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
This occurred in my case too. I take pain medication because of a bulging and herniated disc. Before I began, I never looked into the way it might react with opioids. Roughly 1 week in, I began to realize that once I swallowed a pill, the pain stayed put. Only several days afterward did I connect the dots. Fortunately, things went back to normal 24-36 hours after my final dose.
That's precisely what he's using it to treat.

Discs that are herniated and bulging.

Morphine patches are what he's on.

It's honestly the single thing that never crossed my mind, since there wasn't much information out there about it.
Right, apart from it being mentioned as a potential side effect, I haven't come across many posts about this. Once that happened to me, carrying on didn't seem worth it.
Have you tried any alternatives?

Or come across anything that does the job?
Right now I'm testing out Ara-290, though it's only been 7 days, so I can't say anything definitive yet.
👀
What dosage were you taking as well?
Ohh.. I'm not taking but I want! That why I'm following this discussion 👍
 
RoundMan said:

I recently found out that BPC-157 and morphine counteract one another.

Has this happened to anyone else?

My brother has just begun using it, and he's on morphine patches. I'm worried it will be counterproductive for him.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
Haha, at first I misinterpreted that as morphine interfering with BPC's ability to heal, and my immediate reaction was "how on earth could anyone determine that?" Then it clicked that you were saying the opposite—BPC negating morphine's effects—which is far more plausible!
 
PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

I recently found out that BPC-157 and morphine counteract one another.

Has this happened to anyone else?

My brother has just begun using it, and he's on morphine patches. I'm worried it will be counterproductive for him.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
This occurred in my case too. I take pain medication because of a bulging and herniated disc. Before I began, I never looked into the way it might react with opioids. Roughly 1 week in, I began to realize that once I swallowed a pill, the pain stayed put. Only several days afterward did I connect the dots. Fortunately, things went back to normal 24-36 hours after my final dose.
That's precisely what he's using it to treat.

Discs that are herniated and bulging.

Morphine patches are what he's on.

It's honestly the single thing that never crossed my mind, since there wasn't much information out there about it.
Right, apart from it being mentioned as a potential side effect, I haven't come across many posts about this. Once that happened to me, carrying on didn't seem worth it.
A quick update.

My brother began at 250mcg and has since moved up to 500mcg.

At first there was a drop in how much pain relief he felt, but now he's back to the level he had at the beginning.

My hope is that this shows the bpc is beginning to take effect and that he'll keep getting better.

Fingers crossed.
 
RoundMan said:

PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

PinKushn said:

RoundMan said:

I recently found out that BPC-157 and morphine counteract one another.

Has this happened to anyone else?

My brother has just begun using it, and he's on morphine patches. I'm worried it will be counterproductive for him.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
This occurred in my case too. I take pain medication because of a bulging and herniated disc. Before I began, I never looked into the way it might react with opioids. Roughly 1 week in, I began to realize that once I swallowed a pill, the pain stayed put. Only several days afterward did I connect the dots. Fortunately, things went back to normal 24-36 hours after my final dose.
That's precisely what he's using it to treat.

Discs that are herniated and bulging.

Morphine patches are what he's on.

It's honestly the single thing that never crossed my mind, since there wasn't much information out there about it.
Right, apart from it being mentioned as a potential side effect, I haven't come across many posts about this. Once that happened to me, carrying on didn't seem worth it.
A quick update.

My brother began at 250mcg and has since moved up to 500mcg.

At first there was a drop in how much pain relief he felt, but now he's back to the level he had at the beginning.

My hope is that this shows the bpc is beginning to take effect and that he'll keep getting better.

Fingers crossed.
Yeah, I came in low at first (3 or 400mcg, I think) and later found Anela's protocol online, which lays out a starting point of "350mcg to 650 mcg of BPC-157 and TB4 three times daily for a loading phase of 5-10 days. Taller, heavier research subjects take the higher dose; shorter, lighter ones take the lower."

Being on the taller, heavier side myself, I went to 600mcg 3x day, and around then the pain killers stopped doing as much...
 
Back
Top